• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

http://www.fivedoves...13/carlw321.htm

Three articles and other events happening now

Interesting read joi.I am anxious to go Home.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Article one. There have been earthquakes since the beginning of times, and natural disasters, throughout history, entire cities swallowed up by volcanoes, etc. Just because were still having them today is not evidence that Jesus will come soon.

Article 2. This is what I like to call "prophetic fiction" A entire, written account, about how someone "had a vision" about a earthquake, and it happened. In california, of all places. Don't have to have a vision, to prophecy a earthquake in california-sorry, but you don't. It was well known-even in 1935, that california lies upon a major fault, and earthquakes, are very common there. And even if he had somehow gotten a "vision" so what? How does that tie in with the end times? The bible already speaks of natural disasters, so why would God, repeat, what He had already told us-to some 17 year old kid. Im sorry, but if he had a vision-it wasn't from God, God doesn't need to repeat Himself. More then likely the vision never happened and they made this up, they didnt even bother to post a photocopy of the original letters. Even the things like earings, and methane gas-not hard to predict-sorry, but its not.

Third article, while it may indeed be true that katrina was punishment from God for actions America took towards Israel-keyword here is may, its not conclusive, but it just might, even if it was, its again, not signs of the end times. History, and the Bible, is full of examples where God punished individual nations for Crimes against Him. If Katrina wash punishment against America for not supporting Israel, then that is what it was, punishment, against a single nation, for not supporting Israel, and not a sign of the end times.

On a side note, topics of this nature are not usually a good fit for general discussion, we have a prophecy forum, with a sub forum escatology-they would fit better in one of those two forums.

Article one. There have been earthquakes since the beginning of times, and natural disasters, throughout history, entire cities swallowed up by volcanoes, etc. Just because were still having them today is not evidence that Jesus will come soon.

Article 2. This is what I like to call "prophetic fiction" A entire, written account, about how someone "had a vision" about a earthquake, and it happened. In california, of all places. Don't have to have a vision, to prophecy a earthquake in california-sorry, but you don't. It was well known-even in 1935, that california lies upon a major fault, and earthquakes, are very common there. And even if he had somehow gotten a "vision" so what? How does that tie in with the end times? The bible already speaks of natural disasters, so why would God, repeat, what He had already told us-to some 17 year old kid. Im sorry, but if he had a vision-it wasn't from God, God doesn't need to repeat Himself. More then likely the vision never happened and they made this up, they didnt even bother to post a photocopy of the original letters. Even the things like earings, and methane gas-not hard to predict-sorry, but its not.

Third article, while it may indeed be true that katrina was punishment from God for actions America took towards Israel-keyword here is may, its not conclusive, but it just might, even if it was, its again, not signs of the end times. History, and the Bible, is full of examples where God punished individual nations for Crimes against Him. If Katrina wash punishment against America for not supporting Israel, then that is what it was, punishment, against a single nation, for not supporting Israel, and not a sign of the end times.

On a side note, topics of this nature are not usually a good fit for general discussion, we have a prophecy forum, with a sub forum escatology-they would fit better in one of those two forums.

The General forum sees the most traffic. If someone wants their information looked at, this forum is a good place to post. I'm sure the mods don't mind and if they do, they'll just move it. :)

Yes I know it's prophetic in nature, but I don't think it matters.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

But it does. There is a reason the forums have their specific topic headings ... moved.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I have come to the conclusion that I don't need another sign. I have seen enough. What I need is to get busy provoking others unto love and good works, which is what I have been called to do all along. I have spent entirely too much time watching the train wreck as it occurs. As it is written, so let it be done.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Amen Gary! My intent in postings of this nature is to bring to the attention of those who are newer at this than we are.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

The General forum sees the most traffic. If someone wants their information looked at, this forum is a good place to post. I'm sure the mods don't mind and if they do, they'll just move it. :)

Yes I know it's prophetic in nature, but I don't think it matters.

The problem I have, with posting it in general topics, is just that-theres more people. Now, in the prophecy forums, most of the people that are there, are more mature christians who have studied their different end views, and can look at this, and think it through and make an educated decision whether to believe it, or argue it. While the general forum gets a lot of people-including the younger christians, who arn't deep in the Bible and don't actually know what it says, and will take stuff like this at face value and believe it, without questioning it, and without researching it. Now, if its true, then ok, thats fine, but if its not, you can have a lot of people following a false doctrine. Which is why I challenge nearly every prophetic thing I see in general discussion-especially the ones I find iffy-so that young believers who look at it, can at least see the counter argument to it, and make more of a informed decision about whether to believe it or not, and I still hold they should remain in the prophecy area-to be discussed by those who are mature in their faith, and in their beliefs (whatever they maybe concerning the end times) to find out if their true or not, and if the younger christians venture into this forum, they will see all the differing viewpoints, and the evidence thereof, so they can learn better,

thankyou onelight for moving this. :D

The problem I have, with posting it in general topics, is just that-theres more people. Now, in the prophecy forums, most of the people that are there, are more mature christians who have studied their different end views, and can look at this, and think it through and make an educated decision whether to believe it, or argue it. While the general forum gets a lot of people-including the younger christians, who arn't deep in the Bible and don't actually know what it says, and will take stuff like this at face value and believe it, without questioning it, and without researching it. Now, if its true, then ok, thats fine, but if its not, you can have a lot of people following a false doctrine. Which is why I challenge nearly every prophetic thing I see in general discussion-especially the ones I find iffy-so that young believers who look at it, can at least see the counter argument to it, and make more of a informed decision about whether to believe it or not, and I still hold they should remain in the prophecy area-to be discussed by those who are mature in their faith, and in their beliefs (whatever they maybe concerning the end times) to find out if their true or not, and if the younger christians venture into this forum, they will see all the differing viewpoints, and the evidence thereof, so they can learn better,

thankyou onelight for moving this. :D

:bored-1:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Here is another one: Euphrates river drying up over the last 10 years! It is almost gone! And the king from the East is suppose to cross it to fight Israel! I think that is the 4th vile the angel pours out...not sure.