IGNORED

When your dying,what will you regret the most?

missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I think most people will be cleaning themselves up and seeking forgiveness for various failures and sins.

I also believe many people will regret never singing the songs G-d placed in their hearts.

Will that be me?....I don't know, hopefully there are a few years left.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

What I regret most would be, I wished I would of taken more risks in my life.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

That I didn't do enough!

(There will always be something where I should do that bit more!)

Slochan leat

C+

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,250
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

I will regret the missed opportunities to witness, for not having led more people to the Lord. If I have done those things it was in spite of myself that God used me, because I am not aware of them. I am only aware that I don't feel I am serving Him as I should, or enough.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

I would regret that I had not given my life to Christ earlier.

Guest justme50

If I have any regrets it will be that my childhood was spoilt by threats of hellfire if I didn't get 'saved'.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

This article is from the secular world....interesting.No mention of Jesus Christ at all :unsure: .They are sure going to have a wakeup call a couple of minutes after they leave this Earth.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/21/opinion/obeidallah-death-regret/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

"Stop and smell the roses."

I have also heard that when reality strikes there is no place for material ambitions, family and friends take priority.

I understand that when Friedrich Nietzsche was breathing his last his eyes came open and in seeing where he was destined he went mad.

In contrast F. F. Bosworth had over an hour of greeting saints that had gone on before, after which he laid himself down and past over.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

My body is dying a bit every day, and I can die at any instant.  My biggest regret almost every day of the past (almost) three years has been hitting my head on a wood chair backrest while sneezing.  At death it may remain my biggest regret.

God forgives sin, though I take it seriously.  But chronic pain from an injury is not a matter of forgiveness it seems.  It has lessened over time.  Thank God.

But my joy has largely been sucked away.  My finances took a hit.  I feel trapped in this body. 

But I thank God for the opportunity to minister to others in the same situation, especially nonbelievers.

(previous post can be deleted)  (tried logging in through FB, but my post count was reset)

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 1 Corinthians 13:11

~

If I have any regrets it will be that my childhood was spoiled by threats of hellfire if I didn't get 'saved'.

~

I Firmly Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

You Will Live To Regret

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36

Your Wasted Eternity

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:28-29

Still He Calls

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Come Sinner, Come

My body is dying a bit every day, and I can die at any instant.  My biggest regret almost every day of the past (almost) three years has been hitting my head on a wood chair backrest while sneezing.  At death it may remain my biggest regret.

God forgives sin, though I take it seriously.  But chronic pain from an injury is not a matter of forgiveness it seems.  It has lessened over time.  Thank God.

But my joy has largely been sucked away.  My finances took a hit.  I feel trapped in this body. 

But I thank God for the opportunity to minister to others in the same situation, especially nonbelievers.

Praying~!