Montana Marv

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Really the post-trib message is that one has at least 7 years to get ready, or be ready; no urgency.  One can wait.

In Christ

Montana Marv

not really for we don't know if we will even live long enough to see the coming.  One can get distracted and walk in front of the garbage truck an  get squished, or more likely be run down by some drunk.   Waiting does not make any sense in this dangerous world.

other one

True for the unbeliever or even the believer.  2000 years of waiting for our demise, or being taken up.     This is a mind set of many; Now (or in the short past), I.am young, I have 20 or more years before I need to make the decision for Christ.  This mind set will change when the A/C comes on the scene; I have at least 7 years to make my decision for Christ.  When the A/D is set up; I now have at least 3 1/2 years now to make my decision for Christ.  Who will be doing the evangelizing?  The King is Coming, I now have 1 week to make my decision.  Or will I as an unbeliever be ushered into the 1000 year reign of Christ to be ruled with a rod of iron, by Christ and the Bride (for we reign with Him).

It is up to us as the Church to go out and make Disciples in all nations, for this is our directive.  We give out the eternal Gospel to unbelievers.  We are their Light.  Now someone else is giving out the eternal Gospel, an angel flying in mid air. When did this change take place?  Why did this change take place?

In Christ

Montana Marv

Rev 3:10 - Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

One must consider when this hour of trial begins, which is going to come upon the whole earth.  Is it at the onset of the 70th week, or is it mid-trib, or pre-wrath.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Jesus laid it all out for us in Matthew 24 & 25.  The rapture (gathering of the elect) will be like it was in the days of Noah, before God poured out His wrath.  Of course, no one called this gathering the rapture back then, for it's a modern english term.

roillin thunder

No, the emphasis is before the flood when they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage.  Matt 24:37-   As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.  For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they new nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.  That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field, one will be taken and the other left; two women will be grinding, with a hand mill, one will be taken and the other left. 

So the question is;  When is this time of eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage?  Does this time (environment) exist now, as it did before the flood?  Can it exist when people of the world have famine (4th Seal), being scorched with intense heat (4th Bowl).  Were those of Noah's time in distress?  Were they held in captivity by another country?

Let us have a big party.  For people to have this mind set, they must have freedom to do so.  I do not see this under the rule of the A/C.  They will be worshiping him the A/C, and later on the people will be worshiping demons and idols.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Really the post-trib message is that one has at least 7 years to get ready, or be ready; no urgency.  One can wait.

In Christ

Montana Marv

not really for we don't know if we will even live long enough to see the coming.  One can get distracted and walk in front of the garbage truck an  get squished, or more likely be run down by some drunk.   Waiting does not make any sense in this dangerous world.

other one

True for the unbeliever or even the believer.  2000 years of waiting for our demise, or being taken up.     This is a mind set of many; Now (or in the short past), I.am young, I have 20 or more years before I need to make the decision for Christ.  This mind set will change when the A/C comes on the scene; I have at least 7 years to make my decision for Christ.  When the A/D is set up; I now have at least 3 1/2 years now to make my decision for Christ.  Who will be doing the evangelizing?  The King is Coming, I now have 1 week to make my decision.  Or will I as an unbeliever be ushered into the 1000 year reign of Christ to be ruled with a rod of iron, by Christ and the Bride (for we reign with Him).

It is up to us as the Church to go out and make Disciples in all nations, for this is our directive.  We give out the eternal Gospel to unbelievers.  We are their Light.  Now someone else is giving out the eternal Gospel, an angel flying in mid air. When did this change take place?  Why did this change take place?

In Christ

Montana Marv

Well, we lost several people when we were in junior high and high school, so very few of us bought into the do it later idea.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Rev 3:10 - Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

One must consider when this hour of trial begins, which is going to come upon the whole earth.  Is it at the onset of the 70th week, or is it mid-trib, or pre-wrath.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Jesus laid it all out for us in Matthew 24 & 25.  The rapture (gathering of the elect) will be like it was in the days of Noah, before God poured out His wrath.  Of course, no one called this gathering the rapture back then, for it's a modern english term.

roillin thunder

No, the emphasis is before the flood when they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage.  Matt 24:37-   As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.  For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they new nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.  That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field, one will be taken and the other left; two women will be grinding, with a hand mill, one will be taken and the other left. 

So the question is;  When is this time of eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage?  Does this time (environment) exist now, as it did before the flood?  Can it exist when people of the world have famine (4th Seal), being scorched with intense heat (4th Bowl).  Were those of Noah's time in distress?  Were they held in captivity by another country?

Let us have a big party.  For people to have this mind set, they must have freedom to do so.  I do not see this under the rule of the A/C.  They will be worshiping him the A/C, and later on the people will be worshiping demons and idols.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Christ gave us several parables to understand this mystery, but parables were not meant to be taken literally.  Marrying and given in marriage is just another clue about the wedding supper for those who are ready.  We see a similar clue in verse 45 whereas the faithful servant will be given (meat in due season).  Then verse 46 tells us who the faithful servants are that will be ready (the doers).  Two will be in the field, one will be taken and the other left.  One is a faithful servant, the other evil or lazy servant gets caught unaware (left), why?  Because he was not doing.  Ask a believer if he will be ready for the rapture.  Most of them will automatically say yes, but is he a doer?  That is the real question.

All of these parables are describing the gathering of the elect (rapture).  Here's another:

Luke12:37-48

Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?

42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Note verse (46).  He is not saying that this servant is an unbeliever, but that servant will be left with the unbelievers.  Very sobering thought!  Eventually this believer will have to either refuse the mark of the beast and become a martyr, or try to escape and survive (sheep) until the second coming, when the Lord returns to judge the nations and separates the sheep from the goats. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Marv when are you going to understand the scripture about Noah and being taken away, that scripture isn't about a rapture of the bride, the ones taken away are the ones that were taken away by the flood. That's the way it will be with the coming of the Son of Man, the ones taken are the evil ones, taken to where the eagles are gathered to be the main coarse for dinner.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  04/26/1932

It amazes me that "Tribbers" choose to ignore Rev. 20 and 21 in order to hold on to their "flying into the sky" theory.  John is very clear about what is going to happen when Jesus returns.  Dream on "Tribbers".

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

It amazes me that "Tribbers" choose to ignore Rev. 20 and 21 in order to hold on to their "flying into the sky" theory.  John is very clear about what is going to happen when Jesus returns.  Dream on "Tribbers".

Nobody is ignoring Revelation 20 and 21 at all.  These two chapters take place after Christ returns.

Marv when are you going to understand the scripture about Noah and being taken away, that scripture isn't about a rapture of the bride, the ones taken away are the ones that were taken away by the flood. That's the way it will be with the coming of the Son of Man, the ones taken are the evil ones, taken to where the eagles are gathered to be the main coarse for dinner.

Enoch

Those in the ark ascended on high, they rode out the flood.  Those left on earth all died.

Lot removed himself from Sodom and Gomorrah;  Those who were left there all died.

The ten virgins; the wise five were taken, and the foolish five were left as Christ did not know them.

Two men are in the field, one is taken the other is left.  Two women are grinding, one is taken, the other is left.

John 14:3 - And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may where I am.  You know the way to the place where I am going.

It appears that Christ always takes the righteous.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

If the evil are taken away, what becomes of the ones that are left in your scenario? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

If the evil are taken away, what becomes of the ones that are left in your scenario? 

they enter the 1000 year reign