IGNORED

Something we all should be aware of.....

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Their was someone in my breakroom yesterday who had an ipad.A bigger one.People were raving over it and saying they wished they had one.Why????Who cares about having this or that newest gadget?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Maybe the idea of having appliances interconnected, is to allow for coorinating their use with each other and with low demand times for limited electricity production etc, saving resources and money, and making your home more efficient? IDK

And they can render those same appliances unable to be run at all when the grids become over-taxed, which they eventually will and power will have to be rationed.

Well informed fears ;)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

The 'progress' is under its way and will proceed. I have for long acknowledged all my phone calls are at least recorded if nothing else. Someone knows what I ate for my breakfast but I just don't care. What's in it? We know who benefits from us being afraid. Times will come, maybe I will find myself one day tortured for not denying my faith? But we live now and know how things are heading.

Whatever it is, God will equip us with what we need.

No one have any power unless it is given from above.

And we don't need to be strong, because in our weakness God's might is glorified.

No matter what if we have Jesus in our heart, we will live forever, maybe not in this life but in the coming.

I know of so many freaking things that without Jesus I would be totally paralyzed knowing of them.

Satan is called the lord of this world, that says it all. He has not been idle, as crazy as he might be defying God but he's been busy for sure. But our Lord is mightier and the Creator of the Heaven and Earth. What do we have to be afraid of? It's obvious these things come to pass, although when it gets practical this knowing becomes clearer.

Let us abide in Him who gave us eternal life in Him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Not to worry God's been doing this since the beginning....

Matt 10:24-26

24 "A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. 

25 It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like

his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much

more will they call those of his household!  26 Therefore do not fear them.

For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not

be known.
NKJV

but boy are those who think they are spies in for a surprise!!! :D  Love, Steven

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Their was someone in my breakroom yesterday who had an ipad.A bigger one.People were raving over it and saying they wished they had one.Why????Who cares about having this or that newest gadget?

if i tell you all the reasons why then you would want one....

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Unfortunately, bopeep, most people want the 'latest, greatest' phone, tablet, laptop, Kindle ......or whatever.  I'm not one of them either but so many people are addicted to the 24/7 live feed that it's getting hard to have a conversation with people.  I was talking to a woman yesterday about a work problem and she literally turned and walked away mid-sentence with her head buried in her phone.  If I get like that I'm giving the devices up for good. :lightbulb2:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

What is the saying? "Those who die with the most toys wins". :unsure:

What is the saying? "Those who die with the most toys wins". :unsure:

Yep; I've heard that.  I think I'd rather die with the most kudos from the Lord......now THAT'S winning!  :mgcheerful:

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 Peter 3:10-13

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.  11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
NKJV

It isn't rocket science.....  Love, Steven

2 Peter 3:10-13

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.  11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

NKJV

It isn't rocket science.....  Love, Steven

:mgbowtie: