IGNORED

Is the Mark of the Beast and actual, physical mark?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Ephesians 4:30

And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

To reject the Holy Spirit is to take the mark.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Then why do we continue to buy and sell if these others have this mark, for they are the ones who can buy and sell.  Having the mark of the beast allows one to buy and sell.  What gives?

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Too simple, too vague.

Why mention a mark at all and why give it a number or description (666)? Why mention the forehead or right arm? Why not just say "those who reject the Spirit" or similar words?

What about the buying and selling? How would an invisible spirit be an identifier to determine whether someone was allowed to buy or sell? Throughout history physical marks or symbols have been used to classify a person's status. Adolf Hitler made the Jews wear yellow stars. Muslim leaders made dhimmis (Jews and Christians) wear certain types of clothing. A permanent mark would be even more effective, a mark that could not be removed, such as a surgically implanted microchip.

Maybe people will be implanted with a chip that acts as a built in debit/ credit card and could be swiped over an electronic reader in order to buy or sell things. Those without the chip would be unable to trade at all.

Maybe the Beast will promise great wealth and prosperity to those who take the mark. He will promise that there will be no more crime as it will be impossible to steal anything in a cashless society.

Those who refuse to take the mark will be scapegoated. They will be accused of spoiling it for everyone else. They will persecuted by their peers because they are preventing the Beast's paradise from being implemented. Tyrannies are more effective when citizens are encouraged to persecute fellow citizens who refuse to toe the line. That's how Islam works, that's how Stalinism works.

Then again, maybe the mark will be something else, a tattoo possibly.... who knows? Maybe the microchip idea is way off the mark (excuse the pun).

Whatever the mark is, I can't see it being anything other than a physical one.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Then why do we continue to buy and sell if these others have this mark, for they are the ones who can buy and sell.  Having the mark of the beast allows one to buy and sell.  What gives?

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hello Marv

We are not yet in the fullness of time. We still live in a condition of freedom of worship.

As time progresses and conditions develop the spirits will manifest themselves.

There will be a squeeze on God's people (to their good), greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world, so all is well.

When the restrainer (Holy Spirit) is withdrawn from the scene then the beast will be able to exercise power and what you are referring to will be realized.

God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,231
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Guest AFlameOfFire

Beloved FlameofFire,

I must admit when I read your post about our brothers & sisters using the phrase "I think",I too,felt as though it came off a bit offensive but I read it over and "I think"(lol)that what you were saying is that you are not hearing "I am convinced"or "I am fully pursuaded"and maybe you are just seeking more positive confirmation?Correct me if I am wrong....but as you said,"Come let us reason together"and that is what we are supposed to do...not be wishy-washy!

My sister,I am going to re-phrase what have said as I stated in post #31 ( I find nothing you said to be offensive,judgemental or condescending )I said"I definitely think"the mark is physical.......I AM FULLY CONVINCED that the mark is a physical mark and I referred to the Scriptures that have shown me this to be so because the Lord said it is so.

I hope this helps us that we can reason together as members of the same body that should always be in like mind and judgement...there are many Scriptures that may be interpreted differently but I do not believe this is one of them.I don't like it when we misunderstand one another and for anyone to say you are judgemental because I know that you are not...that is why I read what you said a couple of times that I could understand it better.....some people love to debate and are just contrary ,no matter what one says but not really anyone on this thread and that is why I took the liberty to say this .....I believe all the members that have contributed to this particular topic are kind and loving and just want to say,I love you all....let us be of one accord(Flame,you are never lost! :emot-hug:

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Hi Kwickphilly, sorry so long to respond sis, I was away for awhile, I just returned.

I can honestly say I am not persuaded of certain things yet, and so I do sit on the fence until I am. I am asking my own questions, even as I have presented some of my own. These come forth through reasoning with the scriptures (while also bouncing off of what others have said of themselves). Via the "I thinks". I honestly wasn't even thinking of you either when I said it, its actually an ongoing frustration in forum settings everywhere I speaking to. I didn't mean to target anyone in it. I was expressing my reasonings (in my own mind) according to how the scriptures were speaking. And just to show where my "harder places" are (in relation to an answer given) and one without much backing it. 

So just as I have my own questions (not all of them were shared). I was taking the time to question (according to the scriptures) as I am reasoning with it to the "its spiritual answer" (which I know you don't affirm). In doing that, I am saying (in effect)  here, this is how I am reasoning (showing my openness to the scripture) and my hard places to that answer. And so I'll wait (and wait) as I typically do on being further convinced (by them) by scripture on that which they affirm is so. Hear what I am saying? Like look, I have taken some time to gain 20 questions (not all presented here) to what some might be affirmed but without much (at all) to go on here. 

Now, even though you said you had presented one (and even on the opposite side of the things) which is from where I stand, because where you stand, I stand. And even there I am on the fence. So I was (in that doing) asking to be further convinced if that be true. So I wasn't really trying to target anyone here, I was sorta saying "give me more" (change my mind). Give me more then an "I think so" and an obscure verse (from over here) and maybe one last ditch effort (before running off). Because typically most don't show themselves to be equipped to interlock those into other problematic areas and have it make sense.

So I was looking to be fully persuaded (in my own mind) and that by further reasoning with it. Because I am not (yet). I am hard to convince though I know this, and I believe that's possible to be.

To be fair, only one man come the closest to changing my mind in my now 25 years in the Lord. But again, there were still gaps, and so I would drop it, so I am very familiar with it.

But again, it speaks of coming and letting us reason together. Even as Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures All their proving and persuading, or convincing others of things came through the scriptures. Even their ability to do so was by the Holy Ghost. And Im not a teacher, but that doesn't mean I cant recognize a decent one.

So once and awhile I set out my feelers, and say, "convince me" and do it without "I think" but how we know, and that by scripture and the Holy Ghost who has given the same.

God bless you sis

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

God bless you my Sister Flame,

Just thought I would let you know I understood "perfectly" what you were saying...I did not feel you were targeting anyone,you did not lead me to believe your intentions were none other than wanting to know if others are convinced .....I know how it is when you are looking for that confirmation that you can believe without a shadow of doubt...that was the reason for me re-wording what I said the first time as a more positive affirmation.....only to assure you that I am fully convinced,giving my reasons for believing such in the hopes that we may reason together and maybe it would give you some resolution....of course,only the Holy Spirit will bring you to that place

You are such a lovely person,in all your posts I have read you always speak with kindness and consideration...I do "not think"(lol) you have offended anyone...Definitely not I...peace be with you and I do pray you receive the Wisdom & Understanding by the power of the Holy Spirit,in the Name of our Beloved Lord and Savior,Christ Jesus

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Guest AFlameOfFire

God bless you my Sister Flame,

Just thought I would let you know I understood "perfectly" what you were saying...I did not feel you were targeting anyone,you did not lead me to believe your intentions were none other than wanting to know if others are convinced .....I know how it is when you are looking for that confirmation that you can believe without a shadow of doubt...that was the reason for me re-wording what I said the first time as a more positive affirmation.....only to assure you that I am fully convinced,giving my reasons for believing such in the hopes that we may reason together and maybe it would give you some resolution....of course,only the Holy Spirit will bring you to that place

You are such a lovely person,in all your posts I have read you always speak with kindness and consideration...I do "not think"(lol) you have offended anyone...Definitely not I...peace be with you and I do pray you receive the Wisdom & Understanding by the power of the Holy Spirit,in the Name of our Beloved Lord and Savior,Christ Jesus

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Your not going to let me live down this "I think" thing now are ya sis? laughinsmilie.gif Cause I do say "I think" too sis LOL

Your such a sweetheart Kwik hug.gif God bless you

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

:wink_smile: It was irresistible Sis.........................................

You are loved-God bless you!    :emot-hug:  

Praise Jesus-Kwik   

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/07/1942

Is the Mark of the Beast and actual, physical mark?

The “Mark of the Beast is a physical mark, it is also is a way of life and worship.

If I tell you what it is you won’t believe me, it is best you find out for yourself, but I can help.

The first thing is how you get this “Mark”. People are deceived into taking it, not forced, they take it because they think it is the right thing to do. When a person is deceived, they don’t know they are deceived. The way to keep from being deceived is to know what it is.

Rev 19:20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

The next thing is that it is The “Mark” of the “BEAST”. The beast has a “mark” that he marked what was his with.

So who could this beast be? Some don’t seem to understand what or who a Beast is, Rev 17 tells us there are seven mountains, (governments, big kingdoms, empires). And seven kings, or rulers. In verse 11 we see that the “Beast” that was (the 7th) is also the 8th and is also of the 7.

Rev 17:9 "Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

Rev 17:10 "There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time.

Rev 17:11 "And the beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

I find all these kingdoms or Empires have one thing in common that made them a beast, they ruled over Israel. They were,

1 Egypt

2 Assyria

3 Babylon

4 Persia

5 Greece

6 Rome

7 Christian Rome, or Constantine Rome

8 Constantine Rome again, or the EU

If you notice in verse 10 it says “ Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. The one that is, or was at that time, number 6 was Rome. The one to come was Constantine, he changed the Empire. We can talk more about the scriptures he fulfilled if anyone is interested.

If Constantine is 7th “Beast” or the 1st Beast of Rev 13, He would have to have a “Mark” Can you find it? And would it have to be the “Mark” of the “Beast” that people would be deceived into taking?