• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Thanks Fez, that really did come outta nowhere, and for no good reason. :noidea:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Fez.

Shoulda known it was you Fez,God bless you my Brother........glad to know you are always looking out....Will is a great guy!(& so are you)

Love ya Fez!Your Sister in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Blessings Zion,

Hey Sis,am I missing something?I don't see any accockiefan,was something removed?Any way,Will said nothing offensive to anyone & having been a former witch(I still gotta laugh at the term wicca,I suppose it sounds less threatening?)anyway,he is right....it does target women & the majority have no clue what they are getting into....the first clue is when they refer to themselves as "wicca"-lol

Whoever thinks our Brother Will to be discrimminatory is very wrong,just in reading his posts so far & engaging in many a discussion with him ,I think he's a gentleman & very respectful of women!But best of all hes a man passionate for Jesus,glory to God!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Thanks Sis, sorry I don't know how I missed your post...

Will, you're a blessed bro in Christ - stay blessed!

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/08/1968

it is funny, I live is So Cal not far from Hollyweird..  They will do anything to cash in..

I would like to see a witch face off with an Angel lol..  sorry cant stop laughing...

God Bless!!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

it is funny, I live is So Cal not far from Hollyweird..  They will do anything to cash in..

I would like to see a witch face off with an Angel lol..  sorry cant stop laughing...

God Bless!!

better make sure it's not a fallen angel before you chuckle too loud... :P

Yes, Very true!! 

Thank You for pointing that out :)

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

God Bless!!

What kind of angel?Good or bad?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

Of course I meant no offense or to belittle women at all.  I was raised with 3 sisters and was the youngest.  People tried to take advantage of them too and I was always their protector.  I've always tried to protect women when I can because well...  It just seemed like what I was suppose to do.

I remember once in Mazatlan Mexico there was this girl completely smashed and these three guys were trying to get her to go with them.  Then I got her away from them and found her friends.  Treating women with respect is very important to me.  Call me old fashioned but it's just the way God made me.

I thought I said men and women BOTH get seduced by witch/wiccan practices.  Didn't mean in any way that women weren't intellegent because I know how intellegent they are trust me!  Men and women are both vulnerable but the people behind the religion try to focus on women.  There's usually some lesbianism involved and they really don't want guys in their groups.  Depends on the group.

My experience comes from my dating days way back when...  Before I was a Christian and lived like a whore.  My goal in life was to have a harem or something- I dunno, lol.  I was stupid!  But I did date a LOT of women through this period of time and I met several practicing witches/wiccans.  Even as a non-Christian I knew it was from Satan and dangerous and would warn them against it. 

I remember having to have my pager number changed because one girl kept texting me 666 and leaving all this satanic stuff in my voice mail.  This was like right at the time I got saved and wanted to cut all ties with bars, drugs, illicit sex, sinning in general.

Anyway...  Thanks for those who defended me kwik and everyone.  It's amazing how mentioning 'Texas' or seeing my avatar 'that somebody chose for me' brings up prejudices of treating women bad and rednecks.  I'm use to it though and don't really take any offense.  It's actually kind of funny... 

Come to Austin sometime and you'll see what I mean.  I'm proud of my city but am a bit old fashioned.  Holding homosexual/transgender proms for 16-18 year olds that turn into a drunken orgy at a hotel.  Well I'm not too cool with that stuff.

Before you jump on the homophobe wagon- no I'm not a homophobe but am with God on the issue.  When I was 17 I was working as a doorman at new age clubs that had plenty of gays.  The owners were gay, my good friend and drama teacher were gay and he died from aids...  Never have I engaged in anything homosexual- I am just straight to the bone and have never had the attraction.  Just events through life have put me around many gay people in my youth.  Wasn't a Christian back then but they'd still been my friends if I was.

Ok I better stop before this starts turning into a book!  Just know I don't put myself more highly than anyone else.  If anything I have self esteem issues lol.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Will!

And all my Worthy Brothers & Sisters ,as Hippie says"Yea,team Jesus"...lol-we do stick together,praise the Lord!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

sorry I meant a good Angel, fallen ones never come to mind..  :)  I am still studying and learning daily.. :)

God Bless :)