IGNORED

Reputation.....Dont take it personal!

I've never used the reputation buttons because I never saw the point. Simpler to just tell someone, "thank you."

Yeah, I've never been so busy that I didn't have time to say, "Good post" or give a simple  :thumbsup:.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

There's a point system? I never knew this. Anyway, I think it would have been a good thing for your friend to have brought this up with whom ever is in charged. Perhaps you could explain to them that it does not seem to be all that important. I mean I never even knew there was a point system. Wonder what mine is. Now I have to go look.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I know its there. But I ignore it most of the time. Sometimes I'll add one but usually I don't event think about it. Sorry your friend left kwik

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

It's not about points is it? The world may be about points but the Walk isn't.

I don't know if you can see it but I have a warning point OneLight gave to me!  :taped:  We were experimenting with the system, he gave me one as a test and we can't seem to get rid of it!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone,

I certainly agree with Walla *& man....it only takes one little moment to give a thumbs up or an encouraging word(you are both so kind)....And WIP,of course you would understand that people are different & get offended by things perhaps you & I would not(you are always considerate from what I have read.....otherone,I would think it safe to say alot of people don't even realize what its there for, someone began to explain about it having no bearing on the color of screen names(not sure why they thought anyone did think it was relative?) but anyway,Pat thank you,I was sorry too Fez-you must of been a bad boy(you 2 are so funny-lol).....Lady Kay,that was a good suggestion & you and the others that have expressed their concern & compassion will be happy to know that my friend kicked the dust off his/her feet & have returned......

Personally I do not have much experience on computers so I don't know how it is on other sites,I only know Worthy and I have no desire to go anywhere else....but I do know that in the world there will always be people that like us & people that don't...people that are kind ,people that are harsh.....know it alls & those with a teachable spirit...those that have the love of Christ & those that are full of contempt........and one kind word can go a real long way!Praise & Glory to God,Peace & Love Worthy Family!

With love,in cHrist-Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't know if you can see it but I have a warning point OneLight gave to me!  :taped:  We were experimenting with the system, he gave me one as a test and we can't seem to get rid of it!

I think you can only see your own warning points.  I think it was Candice that gave me one when you all were testing.  mine says 0 now so it is changeable.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I think you can only see your own warning points.  I think it was Candice that gave me one when you all were testing.  mine says 0 now so it is changeable.

Thanks, maybe we I can figure it out, not that it matters to me, I probably deserve a few more.....

• Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Thanks, maybe we I can figure it out, not that it matters to me, I probably deserve a few more.....

don't most of us who care....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Can anyone see my warning points? lol