• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Blessings oak,

I thought that it was quite interesting that the U.S. would purchase guillotines but I will tell you,after the insinuation of a threat to BFP I am really not interested in anything you have to say before an apology to her....where would you get off to tell a person that you are advising them to tread lightly for their own good when they contest you '"historically" ....who are you and what credentials do you have?

other one4 asked to see some data,man asked "what are your sources" and BFP gave her opinion as she is entitled to....

If you do not wish anyone contest you then don't post on a forum where people can respond....what do you expect,especially on this Christian forum with a subject that is clearly implicating the eventual  & inevitable beheading of many Christians,,,I don't normally  get riled by an ignorant remark but when someone blatantly threatens my Sister in Christ I am not going to ignore it,it was not nice at all

I hope you understand that although your remark to BFP has made me angry that does not mean that I don't love you as a brither in Christ,it means that I am extremely unhappy by what you said & I am hoping you will make it right,in the name of Jesus

With love,in Christ-Kwik

This is something I find very  hard to believe and I would hope no one else would believe it either.As Kwik said I hope you make it right.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/24/1957

OAK,

dear brother as Rustyangel said and Kwikphilly as well, you need to make this right,

attacking another member is in very bad taste.

you're entitled to your opinion,but lets keep it considerate of others feelings.

oak, perhaps reading this will help you??

“I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life." I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

Maya Angelou

juust some food for thought....

GBU Brother

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,414
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I would advise you to tread lightly for your own good when you contest me historically. I know history and let's say that I have the education as well as the experience to put together at the least a credible research paper. Without belaboring my point, one thing in research that is important is a repetition of events that share similarity.

repeat myself,  "I would like to see some hard data on that."  So if you are so good, fill me in on that.   I've been studying this since 1963 and i've been sorting through tons of BS for 40 years sifting out the truth....  so lay it on me if you know where these things are and i'll see if we can get friends to go by and take pictures.

oh, and btw, if our economy does what it looks like it's going to do you may wish we had more FEMA camps cause our entire society will go crazy.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

My dear Oak,

I must apologize for jumping into a topic that is obviously dear to your heart and being so flip,with a remark. That isn't usually like me, but sometimes in life we face days that seem to much to bear, and this last week was one of mine. I know that my remark was not called for, and I am so sorry that it lead to a response from you that most likely is not part of the way you usually respond either. Considering that we do not know each other, I can see where my response might have hit your not so funny bone. God is good, and we are both his children. I'd really like the chance to jump back in the sandbox with you and play a little more nicely :)

Love you bro...and looking back at previous posts you have shared on Worthy...I respect you as well!

Love Tammy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Days Won:  22

shades of Marie Antoinette

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

First of all apologies to everyone that I offended. I must say that I'm having problems with my computer and yesterday I was on the phone for 7 hours with tech people who initially said they'd need 30 minutes of my time. The last thing I should have done is post, anything. If you argue for seven hours, the tendency will be that you will continue to use language that is unintentionally undiplomatic. Also, I had a rough computer day today as well. Again, I apologies especially to BFP.

Further let me read thru your comments more carefully and see how much damage I'm in for - I'll try to get to everyone who questioned me.

Oak 

Thanks Oak..we all have rough days at times :)

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

First let me back-up briefly. After 9/11, I realized that the US is in a fight for its freedoms vs. security. The more security we have the more freedoms we have to give-up: Patriot Act vs. The Constitution. This is what I'd like the people reading my "Guillotenes Post," to be focused on. Historically the US, is easily forgets, and to a degree is mislead. For example, the recent Shut Down was the 19th in our history - did any major news group cover this?  Also, I was suspended from a site for quoting from, www.theguardian.com/.../sep/30/us-shutdown-explainer-non-americans. Further, does anyone disagree that projected spending [for the US at] $10.46 Billion per day (source:wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_money_does_the_government_spend_a_day), is worrisome? Or that there is alot of heat on the right Republican Senate - also referred to as the Christian Right.

Back to your questions

Sources for the Guillotenes in the US?

I'll cite a few because there were so many mentioned             

educate-yourself.org/ps/guillotinesinamerica15feb09
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/us-army-vet-confirms...

I'll add  - claiming a hoax article - the only one I could find though I'm sure there are more of its kind - from the aformentioned urban legends:
urbanlegends.about.com/.../government-purchased-30000-guillotines.htm
contested.

Fema Camps -

Nuetral: .en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Emergency_Management_Agency. [However, this source includes the following: "In addition to this, FEMA provides funds for training of response personnel throughout the United States and its territories as part of the agency's preparedness. effort.

Pro: [The FEMA Government site]: www.fema.gov

Anti: www.infowars.com/exclusive-government-activating-fema-camps-across-u-s

Obama's position in the UN:  I will turn over to Rense.com: "Never in the history of the United Nations has a U.S. President taken
the chairmanship of the powerful UN Security Council. Perhaps it is because of what could arguably be a Constitutional
prohibition against doing so.
To wit: Section 9 of the Constitution says:
     No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust 
under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any
kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Also, Kiwi, you made a very good point about me not wanting to be "contested." Patriot, you unwantingly took some heat off of me, for a time; also your question, "Why Guillotenes?" the answer is one of the worst disastor that can befall the US is if our 3 main grids shut off = no power. Omegaman, thank you for your humor as well as Sevenseas . Rustyangel, I did apologise. For anyone I missed I'm sorry but I think I got the essence. Oh otherone, I did source this time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,748
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

If you don't mind me asking, but explain yourself? First, what makes you think were in for a major power loss, and second, assuming we did lose the power grid, why would that require guillotines?

Solar storms...solar maxim, solar flares...which are scientifically proven. The month of October was a month for a lot of intense M class, and X class solar flares. These really do have the potential to shut down the grid...and fry all electronics in our homes and vehicles. The lights will go out and you vehicle will never start again.

Right now the sun is in a transitional period and the potential really is there for this to happen. This is not conspiracy theories, this has a very scientific base. I find it very interesting and have followed it for years. In March of 2012 the sun shot off a major flare, and I think it hit our city or close to it because many people were ill from it for months...including myself. The doctors here had no explanation for it, but luckily I found a natural doctor that worked on my thyroid and got me feeling better. Solar flares are something all of you might want to look into...I know they sure have an affect on me. This past October I looked into it again because I was again being affected...sure enough, October had some heavy flares, and it is continuing into November.

Potential grid problems...yes, very well could happen.

http://www.tesis.lebedev.ru/en/sun_flares.html