kingdomwitness

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

I Thes 4 - 16 .... and the dead in Christ will rise first. v 17 - after that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together (Harpozo, Rapture) with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. An so  we will be with the Lord forever.  Therefore, encourage each other with these words.   We choose to encourage each other about the Rapture.   Those who say there will be no Rapture are living a lie.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Marv the lie is that the rapture happens before the 7 year tribulation period.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

I thought the lie was a post trib rapture, a known time for the Bridegroom to come.  I don't expect Him then. The truth is, Israels remnant will enter the 1000 year reign of Christ and multiply.  People from all nations, tribes and languages and people, those who did not receive the mark of the beast will also enter the 1000 year reign of Christ and multiply.  For these are the individuals who will be ruled over with a rod of iron .  Those who do not follow Satan at the end of this time will then receive their First Resurrected bodies.

I hope the post trib are well armed and supplied for this 7 year period.  How many people will one kill to keep what they have? They will be taken away from you, as will your family.  Where in captivity do you want to be relocated to.  Will your new owners be kind to you.  No Meds, no doctors to treat your aliments.  Happy Trails.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I thought the lie was a post trib rapture, a known time for the Bridegroom to come.  I don't expect Him then. The truth is, Israels remnant will enter the 1000 year reign of Christ and multiply.  People from all nations, tribes and languages and people, those who did not receive the mark of the beast will also enter the 1000 year reign of Christ and multiply.  For these are the individuals who will be ruled over with a rod of iron .  Those who do not follow Satan at the end of this time will then receive their First Resurrected bodies.

I hope the post trib are well armed and supplied for this 7 year period.  How many people will one kill to keep what they have? They will be taken away from you, as will your family.  Where in captivity do you want to be relocated to.  Will your new owners be kind to you.  No Meds, no doctors to treat your aliments.  Happy Trails.

In Christ

Montana Marv

stand up and yell, Satan is defeated and Jesus is Lord of all.....      and with any luck at all you'll be dispatched to be with the Lord on a very short notice....

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Fact, You can put your faith and trust in Jesus to save you, and he will!

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I thought the lie was a post trib rapture, a known time for the Bridegroom to come. I don't expect Him then. The truth is, Israels remnant will enter the 1000 year reign of Christ and multiply. People from all nations, tribes and languages and people, those who did not receive the mark of the beast will also enter the 1000 year reign of Christ and multiply. For these are the individuals who will be ruled over with a rod of iron . Those who do not follow Satan at the end of this time will then receive their First Resurrected bodies.

I hope the post trib are well armed and supplied for this 7 year period. How many people will one kill to keep what they have? They will be taken away from you, as will your family. Where in captivity do you want to be relocated to. Will your new owners be kind to you. No Meds, no doctors to treat your aliments. Happy Trails.

In Christ

Montana Marv

This post made me think. What if God gave all the posties what they think they are going to get, and all the pre tribbies what they think they are going to get. I guess that would be fair.

Partial rapture- only the alert pre trib is get to go up.

Deal or no deal?

Spock being logical again

PS spot on Marvelous Marv

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I Thes 4 - 16 .... and the dead in Christ will rise first. v 17 - after that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together (Harpozo, Rapture) with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. An so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore, encourage each other with these words. We choose to encourage each other about the Rapture. Those who say there will be no Rapture are living a lie.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I agree. Our lord would be mocking his audience if he meant- be encouraged about the rapture, but only if you make it through all the perils of the great trib, you survive locust bites, you don't take the mark of the beast, you don't die of starvation or thirst because you can't buy anything, and you are one of the few saints who won't be martyred during this time.

Don't put words in our lords mouth that he never meant. Please, I'm sure this makes him sad.

Spock

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

Is the rapture really going to take place or do all saints expect to enter the tribulation?

There are so many saints already in tribulation in Africa, the Middle East and elsewhere in the world that the question is almost moot.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Is the rapture really going to take place or do all saints expect to enter the tribulation?

There are so many saints already in tribulation in Africa, the Middle East and elsewhere in the world that the question is almost moot.

Well said i wonder why are they not raptured away  :lightbulb2:

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I'm ignorant about the rapture, it baffles me, so I take no sides on the matter, but I can't help wondering how a pre-Trib could occur without people noticing. One day somebody is at work and his Christian friend magically disappears. Cars are suddenly left with no drivers and what.... crash?

Atheists are always mocking Christians about the rapture. Even they will be able to put two and two together and realise that all the people who disappeared were Christians, they they'll realise that the Christians were right. They'll all start reading Bibles and there'll be no need for a Tribulation because everybody will be on the look out for the Beast.

Plus, the chaos caused by a billion or so disappearing Christians would be a tribulation in itself. All those crashed cars, crashed planes, companies with half their work force missing, families with missing relatives, patients dying on the operating table because the surgeon and the anaesthetist vanished into thin air... and so on.

I'd like to believe in the pre-Trib rapture but logistically, it doesn't make sense for what will come afterwards.