donfish06

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Ah Oh there's gonna be a brawl... popcorn, peanuts get your Popcorn, peanuts....

WHOA!!! you are scaring me...look at the "earth" thread.What would happen if we started thinking alike?  :grin:

we have a lot of like qualities :o that's why I pray for you so much :red_smile:

Thanks ennob.I can use all the prayers I can get..  :mgcheerful:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

b57175ddc0280c3274a7c428bca24a17.jpgCarry on....back to tongues......

Why would you post this?  It seems you may be making fun of tongues...you may not mean it that way, and you may say you do not believe that particular gift from God is still valid today,

but I find this photo to be disrespectful.

If you cannot understand that, than picture someone making fun of your belief in Christ.  IMO, it's the same thing.

I am not making fun of tongues but come on.....where is your sense of humor?????It was not meant to be disrespectful at all.Since I do not think that tongues has anything to do with Christ in our time I do not think it is blasphemy.

I have a great sense of humor.  But I know when to draw the line.  Sorry, I find this in really bad taste.  Really.

And No Sevenseas I am not being anything other than playful, because I have respect for your

studied depth of God's Word and our binding of Jesus' Blood :D

I understand Enoob.  I've joked with you more than once as you know.

But again, I think that the photo, while funny in and of itself (and I love dogs), is in poor taste in this thread.

I find it offensive in fact.  Nothing personal...that is the way I see it.

I know Bopeep does not believe tongues are for today.  So, I really cannot see this as anything other than in poor taste.

Anyway, no point in saying more.  Thanks

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,387
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

And No Sevenseas I am not being anything other than playful, because I have respect for your

But again, I think that the photo, while funny in and of itself (and I love dogs), is in poor taste in this thread.

I know Bopeep does not believe tongues are for today.  So, I really cannot see this as anything other than in poor taste.

We know where we both are in tongues understanding (past threads and posts)...

And knowing this, what you have expressed, I would remove it with apology to you

as I love you in Christ and as that is more than all that I am- would have no

problem in asking you to forgive me of this offense with that apology :) As for

bopeep she is as you believing and my prayer is that you both embrace the Blood

that has made it so and live in that life of light - not giving offense nor being

abled for offense! One thing for sure The Spirit of Christ was wanting in Christ

to receive the spit of men upon His Face that he could return His Love for it...

God The Father help me to be like your Son!!!! Love, Steven

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Why would you post this?  It seems you may be making fun of tongues...you may not mean it that way, and you may say you do not believe that particular gift from God is still valid today,

If you cannot understand that, than picture someone making fun of your belief in Christ.  IMO, it's the same thing.

I am not making fun of tongues but come on.....where is your sense of humor?????It was not meant to be disrespectful at all.Since I do not think that tongues has anything to do with Christ in our time I do not think it is blasphemy.

I have a great sense of humor.  But I know when to draw the line.  Sorry, I find this in really bad taste.  Really.

I guess then we will have to agree to disagree.Obviously you are into tongues.

I guess then we will have to agree to disagree.Obviously you are into tongues.

OK, so a picture that, IMO, evidences disrespect is a simple matter of disagreement?  

Your suggestion that I am 'into tongues' demonstrates the lack of respect I am talking about.

I believe what scripture teaches and you have chosen to disagree with what is plain in scripture.  It is not a salvation issue but it is an issue that is biblical none-the-less

and that is the reason I find that photo you posted of the Bulldog with its tongue hanging out and your remark about getting back to tongues attached to it, to 

be disrespectful

IMO, you are obviously making fun and I find it objectionable.  I appreciate humor and enjoy it but I don't find the picture humerous in the context of this thread.  You have

made your objections to the subject of tongues apparent in other threads, so I know where you stand.

At any rate, it seems to me that you don't mind one bit if someone finds what you posted objectionable, so I guess that is where it will stand.  I'm sorry you cannot see

this from another point of view.

Thanks

We know where we both are in tongues understanding (past threads and posts)...

And knowing this, what you have expressed, I would remove it with apology to you

as I love you in Christ and as that is more than all that I am- would have no

problem in asking you to forgive me of this offense with that apology :) As for

bopeep she is as you believing and my prayer is that you both embrace the Blood

that has made it so and live in that life of light - not giving offense nor being

abled for offense! One thing for sure The Spirit of Christ was wanting in Christ

to receive the spit of men upon His Face that he could return His Love for it...

God The Father help me to be like your Son!!!! Love, Steven

Thanks Enoob...I simply expressed my concern and do see the photo as disrespectful of those who have a different point of view than bopeep does,

but more, I think it is also offensive of the gifts of the Holy Spirit...I think this photo kind of flies in the face of what God offers to us

by His Spirit and I would have hoped that might have been understood.

I appreciate that you would remove it...I would have removed it also, but it is not mine to do so; so, I simply stated my objections and I will now leave it at that.

Thanks ... I won't mention this again in this thread.