LookingForAnswers

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2

On (or is it in) the New Heavens and Earth after Jesus makes his triumphant return?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

All sin will be destroyed and the entire Universe restored to its former harmony.  That's why the theology of eternal hellfire doesn't match with scriptures.  God isn't going to keep sin alive for eternity in a special hole.  Sin will be completely eradicated.

God cleansed the Earth once with water and the second time will be consumed and cleansed by fire burning up all the works.  Satan will be chained for 1000 years and then the unsaved dead will be resurrected for the White Throne Judgement.  At that point every knee shall bow to the glory of God.  Then Satan, the unsaved, and all sin will be thrown into the lake of fire completely destroyed.  The Bible doesn't back up that God will keep Satan and sinners alive forever.  The Earth and Universe will be restored to its former sinless state.

Do a search for 'immortal soul' in the Bible.  You won't find it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I concur here- nope

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

There will be sin in the melinnium when Christ reigns with a rod of iron, even though satan will be restrained till the end of it. Probably this is to show us all that even with perfect, strong government and without the influence of satan, man in himself will become prideful and sin. But at the end of the melinium when the new heavens and new earth are made, we will live eternally without sin.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings to Everyone...

Nooooo,man has give us referrance to the WORD OF GOD....can there be anything to add to that?!!!! Noooooo

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

All those who are born  during the Millenium will enjoy the benefits and blessings of Christ's reign,but they will still be born with a sin nature,and they will still have to freely repent and believe the Gospel.Yet,at the end of the Millenial Reign,Satan is loosed and is able to deceive a vast multitude to follow him in a final rebellion against the Lord.

Revelation 20:7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  2

On (or is it in) the New Heavens and Earth after Jesus makes his triumphant return?

Yes during 1000 year reign of Christ; none when new heaven and new earth commences.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Seeker - I don't see anywhere in scripture where Father will take away free will.  The Sons of God had it and we have it.  We chose to do what Father says or  what we think.  Lucifer was with Father and chose to rebel.  Hopefully we all chose to continue to follow Father but there is no guarantees.  We will not ever be robots but we chose to follow or not.

WillfromTexas - I agree with what you said.  It was in harmony until Lucifer chose to rebel and as far as immortal soul no but eternal life.

Willamina - bopeep1909 - Shar ;   Are you all saying that in the new heaven and new earth there will be no free will and no possibility of sin.

kwikphilly - I don't understand what you are saying could you explain.

Thanks, Shalom

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Seeker - I don't see anywhere in scripture where Father will take away free will.  The Sons of God had it and we have it.  We chose to do what Father says or  what we think.  Lucifer was with Father and chose to rebel.  Hopefully we all chose to continue to follow Father but there is no guarantees.  We will not ever be robots but we chose to follow or not.

WillfromTexas - I agree with what you said.  It was in harmony until Lucifer chose to rebel and as far as immortal soul no but eternal life.

Willamina - bopeep1909 - Shar ;   Are you all saying that in the new heaven and new earth there will be no free will and no possibility of sin.

kwikphilly - I don't understand what you are saying could you explain.

Thanks, Shalom

I believe in post #6 I did state that their would be those born in sin.I do not believe that will be the case after the Millenium.