• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sister "D"

I love your honest self evaluation,,,,,,,but don't be so hard on yourself,we do know our hearts & minds are not most reliable and so we must pray for the heart & mind of Christ........

I hold on to Gods answer to Paul asking his thorn be removed"My Grace is sufficient" and that it is......there are others that speak of being "completely" & "partially" healed and I can understand exactly what they mean as I have been miraculously healed of "incurable terminal" cancer.....I hear many different opinions on this & I do have to laugh when those that have never suffered more than the common cold in their life are trying to preach how to be healed entirely.....this is Gods Will,I am grateful for the thorn that remains just as Paul was......it is for the Glory of God!

I assure you,had there been no trace of the miracle God has blessed me with,I would quickly forget!As so many things He has done or spared us of we can quickly forget...............God is able to do exceedingly,abundantly & BEYOND anything we can ask or even think,according to the Power that works in us..............that Power is the same Power of the Holy Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead...........but when God says"no"...it is for our good and to give Him Glory,His Grace is sufficient!

I am so grateful that God chose me to be a living testimony that He is still that same miracle working God that He was yesterday,IS today & will be forever more!!!!!!Do I want to be healed,if that is His Will........let His Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven ....Praise & Glory to God!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/28/1952

Yes, Kwik-Philly, you are right, and God knows my forgetfulness as well.  I think I mentioned yesterday, somewhere on the boards, how when things are going well I tend to put God on the back burner.  When things are rough, I am praying more, praising more, reading more, talking to Him more, and even listening (wow, what a concept;)  So He is "bringing" me in closer to Him, I love it so much, I mean, I can't think about the pain and say I love that, but the ultimate result is being closer to Him.  I have prayed many times over the years for His will to be done, and I've been honest with Him and told Him I am afraid of what that might mean in my life, but it is truly my heart's desire, so I've asked Him whatever it takes, all I want is more of You and less of me, denise, ysic

PS Praising God for your healing sister!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Could it possibly be that If God could totally heal you, that He could also take care of any other problems that might pop up after the healing?

Could it possibly be that If God could totally heal you, that He could also take care of any other problems that might pop up after the healing?

Oh yes, lol, He is able, now if I will just remember that;)  Thank you brother, denise :thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Oh yes, lol, He is able, now if I will just remember that;)  Thank you brother, denise :thumbsup:

Np I have the same lose of memory, when it comes to ministries, I ask God to open doors then the thoughts comes, what if the open door is in Africa or Mexico.

Np I have the same lose of memory, when it comes to ministries, I ask God to open doors then the thoughts comes, what if the open door is in Africa or Mexico.

LOL!  Funny but I thought of Africa as well, never wanted to go there because of the wild animals (yes, I live in the US, lol)  Someone told me, years ago, to always be real specific in my prayer;)  God bless your day! denise, ysic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sis"D"

Praise the Lord & blessed is His Holy Name......thank you also!This is what we do,Halleluliah!I pray for you and you pray for me(all of us)......so glad you are here!God bless you!

With love,in Christ-Kwik