nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

It's a complete and utter spoof................................. or is it?

Do you know what the temperature is on the Sun?5778K (5505 C)Obviously he will not be coming back.Does that concern North Korea?Probably no

That's actually 27 million degrees Fahrenheit Bo. Or 15 million degrees C.

​You better get your facts right because when N Korea starts it's space tourist business it will make a difference to the clothing you should wear...

I thought that was the core and not the surface.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they've actually landed a Korean man on another Korean man. His name is Sun.

:madgrin:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Why are you trying to get to the core of this issue :45:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Do you know what the temperature is on the Sun?5778K (5505 C)Obviously he will not be coming back.Does that concern North Korea?Probably no

​You better get your facts right because when N Korea starts it's space tourist business it will make a difference to the clothing you should wear...

Weird. Some say 5500 C and some say 10,000,000 C. I guess we need to ask the North Koreans. I am sure they took a thermometer with them?

Weird. Some say 5500 C and some say 10,000,000 C. I guess we need to ask the North Koreans. I am sure they took a thermometer with them?

We? No thanks, possibly a nice trip for you and the Mrs to take. Let me know what they say. :grin:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

We? No thanks, possibly a nice trip for you and the Mrs to take. Let me know what they say. :grin:

I dunno hey. The place looks cold and grey and everyone wears black. It would be like being in an old black and white horror movie. They even have a head zombie looking type.

I dunno hey. The place looks cold and grey and everyone wears black. It would be like being in an old black and white horror movie. They even have a head zombie looking type.

From the looks of Kim Jong-Un I do not think I would want to meet him in a dark alley  :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Just bring Chuck Norris with you-then thered be nothing to fear. Hed find the lightswitch for sure.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

When I was a kid (this is no joke) a few of my friends used to play a game in the school playground pretending to land on other planets and fight aliens. I think we'd been watching too much Star Trek. Just like any kids we'd act out the roles and brandish imaginary guns, imaginary 'other' weapons, and of course make all the suitable shooting noises.

One day we journeyed to the Sun and knowing that it was very hot, we imagined a way around this by having to pretend to wear special heat resistant space suits. I was skeptical of this and said that it wouldn't be enough so I claimed that we would need extra special cooling systems. I envisaged us walking around with giant refrigerators tied to our backs.

We played the game the usual way but all did our 'moonwalks' a lot slower and stooped quite a bit because of the weight of the giant fridges. Shooting aliens is a lot harder when you are carrying so much weight!

When I was a kid (this is no joke) a few of my friends used to play a game in the school playground pretending to land on other planets and fight aliens. I think we'd been watching too much Star Trek. Just like any kids we'd act out the roles and brandish imaginary guns, imaginary 'other' weapons, and of course make all the suitable shooting noises.

One day we journeyed to the Sun and knowing that it was very hot, we imagined a way around this by having to pretend to wear special heat resistant space suits. I was skeptical of this and said that it wouldn't be enough so I claimed that we would need extra special cooling systems. I envisaged us walking around with giant refrigerators tied to our backs.

We played the game the usual way but all did our 'moonwalks' a lot slower and stooped quite a bit because of the weight of the giant fridges. Shooting aliens is a lot harder when you are carrying so much weight!

It sounds like you and your friends had quite an imagination.Sounds like fun.I used to hide behind the bushes in the front of my parents house shooting at the japanese,those were the cars :mgcheerful: .We lived in the country so very few Japanese came our way..