• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

Good Morning Izzel,

Rev 2
"25 Nevertheless that which ye have, hold fast till I come. 26 And he who overcomes, and he that keeps my works unto the end, to him will I [Christ] give authority over the nations: 27 and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of the potter are broken to shivers; as I also have received of my Father: 28 and I will give him the morning star. 29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

Izzel replied:
"Who is the he that shall rule with a rod of iron in the verse you quoted ?"

You tell me.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

Izzel,

I know what you're saying, but I'm saying to you that the SAINTS do not rule WITH a rod of iron. 

ONLY the Messiah does.

I've presented Psalm 2.

I've also shown you that Revelation is a QUOTE from Psalm to, and is therefor attributed to Jesus, NOT the saints.  How can I go into the Greek and translations if I can't get you to see this in the English language?

Well, pray over it.  It'll come to you in time ... or ... if you simply take the time to read it.

What is the rod of iron?  His authority.  He is God the Son.  Do you think God needs to carry a rod?  No, of course you don't.  It means He will RULE the nations and His Law shall be sound.  It also means His dominion will be unchallenged.  It means that, just as iron cannot be bent easily, His rule will be firm.   And BTW, to rule also means to dispense mercy.  It basically means He will be in COMPLETE CONTROL.  Complete authority.

It's so very easy to understand.

VERSE 27 IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM PSALM 2. 

Psalm 2 is certainly, certainly NOT talking about the saints. 

It is painfully, painfully clear that Psalm 2 is talking about the MESSIAH.