• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/11/farrakhan-challenges-pope-francis-and-all-lovers-of-jesus-to-a-showdown-after-reading-disparaging-quotes-about-whites/

The Minister Louis Farrakhan issued a fiery message to Pope Francis Sunday, challenging the pontiff and" all lovers of Jesus" to a showdown.

In addition to quoting writings about “the white race” from Elijah Muhammad, a former Nation of Islam leader, Farrakhan spoke directly to the pope and to other Christians he sees as misrepresenting Jesus Christ.

The quotes Farrakhan shared from Muhammad were controversial to say the least, including claims that white people have a history of causing trouble and of being difficult to live with.

“According to the history of the white race, they are guilty of making trouble, causing war among the people and themselves ever since they have been on our planet earth,” Farrakhan read. “So, the God of the righteous has found them disagreeable to live with in peace and has decided to remove them from the face of the earth.”

He continued, citing Muhammad’s past comments: “God does not have to tell us that they are disagreeable to live with in peace; we already know, for we are the victims of these troublemakers. Allah will fight this war for the sake of his people [the black people], and especially for the American so-called Negros.”

Farrakhan added that “peace can only come from a superior power” and proceeded to proclaim that he truly knows the real Christ.

“And now I say to the pope and all the lovers of Jesus, if you desire let’s have a showdown,” he said. “You call the Jesus that you know and I’ll call on the Jesus that I know and let’s see which one of us really knows Jesus.”

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

And it begins ...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Louis Farrakhan is a hypocrite. A few years ago, he lived in a white mormon neighborhood (its a neighborhood I know well) in the phoenix metropolitan area. I know this because his home had to be evacuated along with others when another home in the neighborhood had a gas leak (or something like that.) It was in the news. I remember being amazed that for all his rhetoric against white people, he lived in a neighborhood that was almost entirely white.  

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Name one race that doesn't have a history of oppressing others. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, so I'm reading his challenge, and it fails to make sense to me.

He wants the pope to call down these wheels? Huh?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

So Farrakhan wants to lay down the gauntlet and claim that he knows Jesus better than Christians do. Well, I can tell you that in his own eyes he will always win this argument, because in a dark kind of logic he is right.

Farrakhan does indeed know his Jesus better than we do, because he follows a false Jesus. Not the Jesus Christ, son of God who died on the cross who was resurrected for our sins, but the Jesus of Islam, Isa, the Jesus of devilish fantasy. This is a pointless challenge because Farrakhan will not be fighting the same battle, and will not be using the same scripture to back up his arguments. Any Christian who takes on this challenge should be prepared to fight with the truth, using the only source available to support that truth and that source is the Holy Bible. Anything less than this is a fruitless battle.

Farrakhan is a fool!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

As a muslim , Farrakhan does indeed know his 'Jesus' quite well.  He knows the muslim Jesus, the cardboard imitator of the real thing.  The real Jesus will deal with the muslim version of Himself and with Farrakhan as well (may God have mercy on his soul).  Weren't we warned that this would start in the time of the end?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I have always said if we ever get into a full fledged race war we will be able to lay it at the feet of people like Farrakhan, Jessie Jackson, and Al Sharpton and sad to say Jackson and Sharpton are supposed to be saved... hmmmm....

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Where is Elijah when we need him

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I have always said if we ever get into a full fledged race war we will be able to lay it at the feet of people like Farrakhan, Jessie Jackson, and Al Sharpton and sad to say Jackson and Sharpton are supposed to be saved... hmmmm....

I agree.  People like Jackson and Sharpton don't serve black Americans at all.....their agenda is division and it's working against the people who need their leadership the most.