• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,178
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

they're baaacckkkk

INDEED!

Nephilim? don't buy the theories. Enoch the book? Unlikley that it was written by Enoch, at least not the one we have now. You can read it (waste of time I think) here: http://book-ofenoch.com/, PDF file is here: http://book-ofenoch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/bookofenoch.pdf

If you have a Kindle, I think you can use this file:

http://omegazine.com/books/enoch.mobi

you do realize there there are parts of many copies of Enoch in the dead sea scrolls so Enoch was around at least as far back as when Jesus was here in the flesh........     it and has always been in the Ethiopian Bible.....   So I would disagree with your assessment of the book itself not being the same.     The Bible quotes directly out of the Book.

Some of the early Christian fathers thought it should be part of the Canon.

And it really answers a lot of questions.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

I have heard it is written differently than the rest of the bible, but the rest of the bible doesn't tell about Nephilum, unless genesis really does. But we really don't know that as a fact. So yea its different. But I Like that. I like that it tells of something incredible. Something that could still be around today, but just can't see them, or pick them out. Because Satan and his angels have been around since the beginning of time. They are smart, and have learned how to be like us, and how to blend in. They have learned how to brainwash, and how to itch there way in. They are very good at what they do. I think its important to know your enemy, who youre dealing with. How he works, specially in this modern age. He wants to be God. So he's going to work like God. God is everywhere, so he has to be everywhere. He cannot create something out of thin air, like God, so he works through us. He works through TV, music, etc.

I don't want to be blind like most people in society. So, I HAVE to keep up with Satan and how he works, and where he is living (like the TV)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

My personal conviction is that if something is mentionned in the Bible, as are the Nephillim, without much explanation and no further details, it is most likely because God does not want us

point our little noggins into it...for GOOD reason.

Yes, some believe they walk among us...I certainly do not.  I do however believe they were exactly what scripture states they were...the product of ungodly union that God forbids.

There are some strange theories here on the boards and I have personally researched a few of them...checking out people that have been mentionned and ministries that propose

to know more than the rest of us about Nephillim, aliens and the bogeyman....my conclusion was that these people are orbiting earth in an atmosphere just a little rarer in oxygen

than the rest of us.  Of course now I am inviting arguement or at the very least debate that includes how unlearned and unhelpful I am.  

I would not put faith in the book of Enoch any more than I would pray to Mary or any other dead human being whether in heaven or not (sorry if that offends someone...I'm quite serious and not being sarcastic)

People will manage to get themselves tangled up in all kinds of spurious things that produce no good and actually may, in the end, further the kingdom of darkness.

I have enough experience with that particular kingdom, to know they do not tell the truth ever and will always disappear like the rabbit in 'Alice in Wonderland' just at the moment you thought

you knew it all.  Sometimes, the person does not know the rabbit is gone and they keep going anyway.

Ok, Well, that's enough meandering around...my only advice would be to NOT become involved with the cult of Enoch or any other spurious and dangerous reading that purports to explain

the mysteries of the Bible that God has decided we do not need to know more about other than a passing nod.

Is it ok to read about these things?  I really have no problem with that...the problem, IMO, occurs when people become involved to the point they try to convince others that the these books

are as valid as the 66 books bound as one and called the Bible.

That's all.   :)

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

So, I HAVE to keep up with Satan and how he works, and where he is living (like the TV)

I'm sorry, but why would you think that?  

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

8Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.  Phil 4

Putting the gospel into practice and living for Christ ensures we will have the peace of God.  Putting on the armor of God and standing firm, assures that we have the victory

in Christ over all of the kingdom of darkness

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

they're baaacckkkk

INDEED!

Nephilim? don't buy the theories. Enoch the book? Unlikley that it was written by Enoch, at least not the one we have now. You can read it (waste of time I think) here: http://book-ofenoch.com/, PDF file is here: http://book-ofenoch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/bookofenoch.pdf

you do realize there there are parts of many copies of Enoch in the dead sea scrolls so Enoch was around at least as far back as when Jesus was here in the flesh........     it and has always been in the Ethiopian Bible.....   So I would disagree with your assessment of the book itself not being the same.     The Bible quotes directly out of the Book.

Some sections of the book of Enoch go back to 300 bce and some are dated around 100 bce. However, it was rejected as canon by both Judaism and Christianity. 

The NT quotes or paraphrases the book of Enoch, Stoic philosophy, quotes from Rabbis later recorded in the Talmud. The reference to external writings does not validate them as scripture, as I am sure Stoic Philosophy and the Talmud, are not to be considered canon scripture. Jesus and the disciples regularly used contemporary literature to explain or expound on biblical truths.

For me, the rejection of the book of Enoch by two different and separate groups who were tasked with preserving scripture, confirms its standing as non-canon.   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

We are told it is easier to recognize counterfeit by becoming very familiar with the real thing. Personally, I prefer to stay clear of people who are preoccupied with evil. Godly people hunger for the things of God and find evil to be repulsive.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

I think that's important to keep our eyes open to the evil that's working around us. Its important to know your enemy. Specially when their are so many people out there who are so blind. I keep my eyes open, not only for me, but my kids, who's generation is going to be even worse, and harder to see the truth and evil.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,178
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

they're baaacckkkk

INDEED!

Some sections of the book of Enoch go back to 300 bce and some are dated around 100 bce. However, it was rejected as canon by both Judaism and Christianity. 

The NT quotes or paraphrases the book of Enoch, Stoic philosophy, quotes from Rabbis later recorded in the Talmud. The reference to external writings does not validate them as scripture, as I am sure Stoic Philosophy and the Talmud, are not to be considered canon scripture. Jesus and the disciples regularly used contemporary literature to explain or expound on biblical truths.

For me, the rejection of the book of Enoch by two different and separate groups who were tasked with preserving scripture, confirms its standing as non-canon.   

and there are such things as agenda's  If the Jewish religious leaders of that time period had listened to Enoch's writings there would be no excuse whatsoever for them not to understand who Jesus was.....   so it may well have been God himself who put the books on the back burner until we needed the information at this time.....

We are told that things will be just as they were in the days of Noah just prior to Jesus coming back and so it might be a good idea to have a more in depth understanding of just what was going on.

When you hear of the things that Russ Dizdar is finding in his ministry along with others and artifacts being found that seem to just go away from public view, one starts to get an understanding that there are things happening that have happened in the past and none of them are good.

I see no real reason to dump the books of Enoch or a couple of others though I would not give them the stature of the bible itself.......   then again when I read all the different translations of the Bible and use computer programs to go back to the original languages, I have trouble taking the Bible itself at face value for it's hard to tell which translation if any of them is actually speaking what God told the writers to say.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Like Sevenseas mentioned there's a good reason why the book of Enoch is left out of the Bible, even if it is true scriptures. It confuses the mind and spirit, I downloaded myself some time ago. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

The book of Enoch even spoke perhaps about Satanel, the fallen angel. Enoch was a Gentile and not Hebrew. The book should contain a wide historical event that could explain the fall of Satan.