• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Are we going to have a false rapture ?

Jesus would never allow that.You are giving Satan way too much credit and power.

A false rapture would not fool those who have been raptured, but it may fool those left behind.

But as you rightly say, Jesus would not allow a false rapture.

why do you say that???   both of you

I can't see how there could be a false rapture. Satan doesn't have it in his power to create one and Jesus won't.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Yeah it was you Donibm and I was surprised to know that I was also not the only one who thought so. Well, the reason I think that the rider of the horse is the Church is because the bible states that he went out as a conqueror and that he was to conquer. Religions who copy from Christianity e.g Jehovah's witnesses are not to conquer as they will lose their authority on the last day. But the true Church are given a crown both now and on the last day. It can't also possibly be the antichrist cos' that passage is a symbolic context and not a literal one. Am not being dogmatic here but I partly support my brother Donibm. The red horse rider could be Islam as he had power to cause war and Islam is known for war.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

This is a topic that I was motivated to start by someone in this Worthy family. He believed in what I believe concerning the white horse rider of Revelation 6. The white horse rider is a religion (Christianity to be exact), the bow he held is God's word (The bible) that shoots arrows (God's word or Judgement messages) that pierce the heart and the spirit dividing them assunder. The crown given to the rider is a symbol of victory and authority. The horse he rode on is conquest.

I also think its the church.

Rev. 19 Jesus is on a white horse.

I think this white horse started at the beginning from Pentecost.

The apostles went conquering people hearts with truth and peace. 

Then the Red horse is as Paul mention about in Acts 20 grievous wolves would scatter the flock, - they started to take peace from the earth with a sword(false doctrines, wrong spirit).

I know most think its somewhere in the future.

I think the first seal was opened in John's

I am not preterist. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah it was you Donibm and I was surprised to know that I was also not the only one who thought so. Well, the reason I think that the rider of the horse is the Church is because the bible states that he went out as a conqueror and that he was to conquer. Religions who copy from Christianity e.g Jehovah's witnesses are not to conquer as they will lose their authority on the last day. But the true Church are given a crown both now and on the last day. It can't also possibly be the antichrist cos' that passage is a symbolic context and not a literal one. Am not being dogmatic here but I partly support my brother Donibm. The red horse rider could be Islam as he had power to cause war and Islam is known for war.

We as the Church or the Bride of Christ are considered a "she" not a "he"

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

At the onset of the 70th Week the A/C dies of a wound and comes back to life, a false type of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Marv,

I see several assumptions in this statement. What scriptures support this belief?

Cheers

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

Personally, I don't think we will care of consider it.

If raptured, we're GONE!  lol

Bye-bye birdie (OK, I'm showing my age a little)

But seriously, when someone is on a roller coaster, are they thinking about the trip home, or yesterdays argument with an idiot co-worker, or food?  No.  You're in a ZONE.  Zoned out.  Excited.  Full of adrenaline. 

So, in Paradise, seeing all things new.  New structures.  New bodies.  New creatures.  Stuff we've never seen, dreamt of or imagined ... New foods (without feeling full or having to poop).  Without needing sleep or rest.  Without an itch.  NO WORK (I can't wait!!)!!  Will you really be thinking about anything on earth?  Like, hang on.  Lemme look over this diamond wall to see whats going on in that rotten, sinful planet.  I doubt I would ... unless, like when this happens and we come out to see the aftermath of the war between Michael and Satan and a loud WOE goes out for the inhabitants of the world.  Maybe then we will have a tingle of .... sorrow ... for them.  Maybe.  But at the same time, there is also the righteous indignation of "You fools!  You should have listened instead of mocked!  You should have heeded our warnings!  Now you will wish that all you had to do was profane and mock us!  But now you must reap the bitterness of your OWN corruption!"

It is now my attitude of ... Give them what they ask for Lord.  They want a world without us and You?  Give them their desire.  We are constantly grieved here anyway.  Call us unto yourself ... and give these other what they are longing for.  Hell On Earth.

But in Heaven, I doubt we'll be thinking about the Tribulation on earth.  We will be ... ZONED OUT.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

I understand.

But, go out and CONQUOR could mean "corrupt".  Have you considered that?

Satan devours right?  And in his devouring, isn't he also conquering?  Yes, of course he does, for he is conquering over the righteous and sinners whom he devours. 

And in any case, that would be to yoke Christianity with death, famine, death and hades.  Does that picture look right to you?  LOL

Now, replace "Christianity" with "false Christianity" and it all lines up perfectly ... doesn't it?

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

This is a topic that I was motivated to start by someone in this Worthy family. He believed in what I believe concerning the white horse rider of Revelation 6. The white horse rider is a religion (Christianity to be exact), the bow he held is God's word (The bible) that shoots arrows (God's word or Judgement messages) that pierce the heart and the spirit dividing them assunder. The crown given to the rider is a symbol of victory and authority. The horse he rode on is conquest.

What leads you to believe that the horse rider is white, instead of just the horse?

What leads you to believe that this is religion?

"a white horse, and he that sat thereon had a bow; and there was given unto him a crown: and he came forth conquering, and to conquer."

Bow, crown (victor's wreath stephanos, not diadem = ruler's crown).

Are any of these items religious?

BTW, I think that the key to understanding the seals & the 4 horsemen is in the Olivet Discourse (e.g., Mat 24) where there is a parallelism with the Signs listed.

• Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

I didn't mean the rider being white, I meant he rode a white horse. Like as in "Tree frog catcher" "Wild horse trainer" e.t.c. Now to you bro! Donibm. White is a symbol of peace, if it were to be a false religion, maybe a blood red or black horse may be considered but the rider might still have a crown. And remember, as my friend Bible_Gazer had said, Christ also rides a white horse.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

I didn't mean the rider being white, I meant he rode a white horse. Like as in "Tree frog catcher" "Wild horse trainer" e.t.c. Now to you bro! Donibm. White is a symbol of peace, if it were to be a false religion, maybe a blood red or black horse may be considered but the rider might still have a crown. And remember, as my friend Bible_Gazer had said, Christ also rides a white horse.

Whats for the response, O KW.

Now today the white flag connotes peace.  You rightly call attention to a need to study the symbolism of colors for the 4 Horsemen.  Good obs how Christ is show riding a white horse.  That wud support id'ing him w/ a pseudo-Christ, a counterfeit.  And Christ in Rv 19 is riding forth to conquer, which supports the idea of conquest.

But what is the Bible evidence that white is a symbol of peace in the Bible?

"Tho ur sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow."  So I am aware of a symbolism for purity.  But I am open to new illumination; feel free to educate me: Where does white connote peace in the Bible?

And again, what leads u to suppose that the White horseman is religion?  Yeah, some religionists may ride a hobby horse!  I knew a guy who was obsessed w/ 666, filling up a forum w/ all kinds of 666 refs, like in phone numbers.  But I digress,

was ist das prrrooof that White horseman beez religion?

Edited by EnochBethany