missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Everything you say, think and do  are recorded.God does that.

This is both true and biblical

:thumbsup:

Show me scripture that states our sins are recorded and how? And then show me scripture that says they are forgiven?

Acts 3:19 - Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

To blot out sins, is to forgive them.  Sins are compared to debts, which are recorded in God's book of rememberance, and when paid are crossed or cancelled.

To blot out our sin debts to where we are forgiven of them there has to be a record of them.  That record is with God.  Through repentance and faith by grace we are forgiven and made a new creature in Christ Jesus as old things are passed away and Behold all things are made new.  Having our sin debt blotted out (or account settled)  through Christ Jesus then our sins are removed and to be removed or esponged from our record then there had to be a record that was kept or known by God prior to repentance.  

The scripture says "repent and be converted so that your sins may be blotted out."  

Revelation 20:11-15 - And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God;  and the BOOKS were opened:  and ANOTHER BOOK was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged "out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:  and they were judged (*note - from the books) every man according to their works.   And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.  This is the second death.  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

This is speaking about the great white throne judgment of God at the resurrection of the wicked dead.  When at this time the wicked dead will be raised from the dead and will all stand before God and give account for the lives they lived on this earth both the good and bad.  They will be judged note here that they will be judged from the things that have been written about them in books that will be opened concerning them.   The resurrected wicked dead on this day of their judgment will find  also another book opened up upon their lives and it is the book of life.  The book of life will be searched for each individuals name and if it is not found recorded in the book of life then they will be cast into the lake of fire which burns forever and ever.   The prophet Daniel spoke concerning this time period in Daniel 12.

There also will be a resurrection of the righteous dead as all the righteous will stand before God and give account of the lives they lived in this earth.  Giving account for the good and bad.  As scripture tells us that every person (believers and unbelievers) alike will stand before God and be judged.  In the books of.......

2 Corinthians 5:10 - For we must ALL appear before the judgment seat of Christ:  that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether good or bad.

Romans 14:10;  Galatians 6:7;  Ephesians 6:8;  Revelation 22:12

The righteous too will be judged from what is written about them in the books that will be opened upon their lives.  If when the book of life is search and their name is found therein then they shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting and live with God in a new heaven and earth that will be created as the former things will pass away.  Where there in that land will be no more pain, no sorrow, no tears, no heartaches, no tombstones as death want be there, no crimes, no woes, no sin (evil) of any kind, no temptations and no devil will ever enter therein,   The books that will be opened upon our lives records both the good things and bad things we've done in this life.  It behooves us all to make sure our sins are forgiven and our sin debt has been blotted out of those books that have been and are being kept on our lives and that our name will be found written in the book of life.

Malachi 3:16 - Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Here is an example of a record being written and kept by God in his book of remembrance.  Those who feared the Lord and spoke among themselves often God noticed them and he recorded their actions in his book of rememberance.  I believe when these saints stand before God then this good as well as the bad done in their life will come up before them from those things that were "Written".

Isaiah 43:25 - I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Isaiah 44:22 - I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Show me scripture that states our sins are recorded and how? And then show me scripture that says they are forgiven?

Acts 3:19 - Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

To blot out sins, is to forgive them.  Sins are compared to debts, which are recorded in God's book of rememberance, and when paid are crossed or cancelled.

To blot out our sin debts to where we are forgiven of them there has to be a record of them.  That record is with God.  Through repentance and faith by grace we are forgiven and made a new creature in Christ Jesus as old things are passed away and Behold all things are made new.  Having our sin debt blotted out (or account settled)  through Christ Jesus then our sins are removed and to be removed or esponged from our record then there had to be a record that was kept or known by God prior to repentance.  

The scripture says "repent and be converted so that your sins may be blotted out."  

Revelation 20:11-15 - And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God;  and the BOOKS were opened:  and ANOTHER BOOK was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged "out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:  and they were judged (*note - from the books) every man according to their works.   And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.  This is the second death.  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

This is speaking about the great white throne judgment of God at the resurrection of the wicked dead.  When at this time the wicked dead will be raised from the dead and will all stand before God and give account for the lives they lived on this earth both the good and bad.  They will be judged note here that they will be judged from the things that have been written about them in books that will be opened concerning them.   The resurrected wicked dead on this day of their judgment will find  also another book opened up upon their lives and it is the book of life.  The book of life will be searched for each individuals name and if it is not found recorded in the book of life then they will be cast into the lake of fire which burns forever and ever.   The prophet Daniel spoke concerning this time period in Daniel 12.

There also will be a resurrection of the righteous dead as all the righteous will stand before God and give account of the lives they lived in this earth.  Giving account for the good and bad.  As scripture tells us that every person (believers and unbelievers) alike will stand before God and be judged.  In the books of.......

2 Corinthians 5:10 - For we must ALL appear before the judgment seat of Christ:  that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether good or bad.

Romans 14:10;  Galatians 6:7;  Ephesians 6:8;  Revelation 22:12

The righteous too will be judged from what is written about them in the books that will be opened upon their lives.  If when the book of life is search and their name is found therein then they shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting and live with God in a new heaven and earth that will be created as the former things will pass away.  Where there in that land will be no more pain, no sorrow, no tears, no heartaches, no tombstones as death want be there, no crimes, no woes, no sin (evil) of any kind, no temptations and no devil will ever enter therein,   The books that will be opened upon our lives records both the good things and bad things we've done in this life.  It behooves us all to make sure our sins are forgiven and our sin debt has been blotted out of those books that have been and are being kept on our lives and that our name will be found written in the book of life.

Malachi 3:16 - Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Here is an example of a record being written and kept by God in his book of remembrance.  Those who feared the Lord and spoke among themselves often God noticed them and he recorded their actions in his book of rememberance.  I believe when these saints stand before God then this good as well as the bad done in their life will come up before them from those things that were "Written".

Isaiah 43:25 - I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Isaiah 44:22 - I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

When will the righteous stand before the great white throne ?

God does not record but the angels does that God already knows not the angels 

This is just one way sins are recorded 

Jeremiah 17

King James Version (KJV)

17 The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;

How are our good works recorded ?

God (Jesus Christ) is omniscient . He knows everything about everyone-He knows the number of hairs on your head.

so He knows all the good and evil deeds that everyone has done. Our good works are recorded by His divine nature.They don't have to be entered in books. He is the book.

But in the second resurrection all those whoever lived will be given an opportunity for salvation. even tho they have done evil deeds they will be given a chance to repent and shown the way and the truth from God's books of righteousness. They will be subject to satan's influence again but this time they will know right from wrong and they will have to make the right choices according to God's laws whether they will be entered into the book of life for all of eternity.

They are entered in books because the saints will use these same books to judge the world 

Jeremiah 17

King James Version (KJV)

17 The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;

God (Jesus Christ) is omniscient . He knows everything about everyone-He knows the number of hairs on your head.

so He knows all the good and evil deeds that everyone has done. Our good works are recorded by His divine nature.They don't have to be entered in books. He is the book.

But in the second resurrection all those whoever lived will be given an opportunity for salvation. even tho they have done evil deeds they will be given a chance to repent and shown the way and the truth from God's books of righteousness. They will be subject to satan's influence again but this time they will know right from wrong and they will have to make the right choices according to God's laws whether they will be entered into the book of life for all of eternity.

All who come in the second resurrection are cursed doomed for hell no second chance the bible does not teach a second chance in the second resurrection five wise virgins five foolish door shut no opening of door

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Jeremiah 17

King James Version (KJV)

All who come in the second resurrection are cursed doomed for hell no second chance the bible does not teach a second chance in the second resurrection five wise virgins five foolish door shut no opening of door

The first resurrection are the saints, those in Christ. This happens when Christ returns at the onset of the 1,000 period (mill)

The second resurrection are the rest of the dead. A lot of them have no part in Christianity nor know nothing of Christ or the Bible-Buddhists, Muslims, infants.

For them the 2nd resurrection will be a first chance at salvation.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

The righteous will not stand and be judged at the Great White Throne Judgment.  The Great White Throne Judgment is a trial for all the the resurrected wicked dead.  All those who rejected God's call to salvation.  Every person who lived on the earth that refused to accept God's way to redemption from sin will kneel before their Creator at this time and acknowledge that He is God.  One should bow their knee in this life and confess Jesus is Lord accepting him but if one does not bow and confess in this life.  Then they shall bow their knee and confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord at the Great White Throne Judgment of the ressurected wicked dead.

The righteous will be judged at the Judgment Seat of Christ or Bema Judgment which takes place immediately after the rapture.  Apostle Paul affirms this in 2 Corinthians 5:10 where the believers will receive the things done in their body whether good or bad.  Believer at the Judgment Seat (Bema) of Christ will be recompensed or rewarded for the deeds they have done in their body while they lived upon the earth.       

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Think about what the word 'judged' means. You don't judge anything that has a pre-determined conclusion. A defendant in court is judged to determine an outcome. Is he guilty? Is he not guilty? If he is guilty what will his punishment be? Will it be a mild punishment? Will it be a severe punishment? If sentence has already been passed there is no longer any reason to judge because judgement has already taken place.

So if the dead are judged according to what they have done, then what is this really saying?

The righteous will not stand and be judged at the Great White Throne Judgment.  The Great White Throne Judgment is a trial for all the the resurrected wicked dead.  All those who rejected God's call to salvation.  Every person who lived on the earth that refused to accept God's way to redemption from sin will kneel before their Creator at this time and acknowledge that He is God.  One should bow their knee in this life and confess Jesus is Lord accepting him but if one does not bow and confess in this life.  Then they shall bow their knee and confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord at the Great White Throne Judgment of the ressurected wicked dead.

The righteous will be judged at the Judgment Seat of Christ or Bema Judgment which takes place immediately after the rapture.  Apostle affirms this in 2 Corinthians 5:10 where the believers will receive the things done in their body whether good or bad.  Believer at the Judgment Seat (Bema) of Christ will be recompensed or rewarded for the deeds they have done in their body while they lived upon the earth.       

The white throne and the judgement of seat of Jesus is one and the same

Also their are people who bow and confess Jesus is Lord now and still will be lost 

When the righteous have been taken they have already been judged and hence they were taken 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Jeremiah 17

King James Version (KJV)

They are entered in books because the saints will use these same books to judge the world 

God is the only one that is the Judge of all -Hebrews 12:23

The saints will not be the ones to determine who gets eternal life, salvation-that authority has been given to God's Son, Jesus Christ.

The saints will be judges in the 1,000 year period(mill) regarding doctrine matters and civil cases. But only Jesus Christ has the authority to grant everlasting life.