• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

The only one I have ever heard of is the Lamb's Book Of Life.  I'm not sure about the other one.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

The only one I have ever heard of is the Lamb's Book Of Life.  I'm not sure about the other one.

I think the Book of Life is the same as the Lamb's Book of Life just a different name.But then I have recently heard of The Book of the Living.I am clueless about that one :hmmm:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

the book of life is different from the book of the living 

Everyone that is born is recorded in the book of the living , everyone on earth that is alive is in the book of the living 

The book of remembrance is different from the lambs book of life 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Doesn't Rev 20:4-6 show that the faithful followers in Christ are the ones in the first resurrection who lived in and reigned with Christ.a thousand years. They have already been judged to rule with Him. They are the first fruits.

The  rest of the dead -unbelievers, people who know nothing of Christ are not resurrected until after the thousand years

Hi fruitfull77, I didn't want to leave you hanging as you have a valid question. But I don't want to hijack the thread either with prophecy which entails alot of teaching. Here is the scripture text you are asking about....

Revelation 20:1-6 - AND I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.  And he laid hold on the dragon that old serpent, which is the Devil and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.  And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled and after that he must be loosed a little season.   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them; and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image , neither had recieved his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.  But the rest of the dead live not again until the thousand years were finished.  This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection:  on such the second death hath no power,  but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reighn with him a thousand years.

First of all,  all of the believing saints will be a part of the first resurrection.  It is being called the first resurrection because these saints spoken of in the scriptural text who survived the tribulation period who had not worshipped the beast or taken the mark of the beast.  These saints who had remained faithful and steadfast to God will at the end of the tribulation period and at the beginning of the 1000 year millinenial reign of Christ on earth.  Will join those in the first resurrection and will rule and reign with Christ as these triumphant tribulation saints too will have part with those in the first resurrection.  Also the 144,000 Jews in Revelation 7:1-8  that were sealed during the tribulation will join and have a part in the first resurrection ruling and reigning with Christ in the 1000 year millenial reign of Christ.  These Jews who will be sealed during the tribulation period will be encouraged in Revelation 6:10-11 that they should rest a little season, until their brethren, that should be killed as they were should be fulfilled (speaking of the saints who didn't worship the beast nor took his mark).  hope this helped some. blessings

Yes-concur that all the saints in Christ including the 144,000 and the great multitude of verse 9 in Rev 7 and also the saints from the beginning of time like Abraham and David, the apostles, etc take part in the first resurrection. those that are alive will be changed into spirit and along with  those from the graves will rise into immortality to join Christ in the air and then reign with Him for the 1000 year period.

then after the 1,000 year mill the rest of the dead (not yet in Christ) rise in the second resurrection-Rev20:5 

"But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.:"

later the Great White Throne judgment happens.

Are we still on the right track?

:thumbsup:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

The book of remembrance?Never heard of that.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Malachi 3:16 - mentions the book of remembrance.

The book of remembrance?Never heard of that.

Malachi 3:16-17

King James Version (KJV)

16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 3/9/2014 at 12:52 PM, Fez said:

On 3/9/2014 at 4:49 AM, Openly Curious said:

On 3/8/2014 at 10:48 PM, bopeep1909 said:

Everything you say, think and do  are recorded.God does that.

This is both true and biblical

:thumbsup:

Show me scripture that states our sins are recorded and how? And then show me scripture that says they are forgiven?

Edited by AGTG