Russ82

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Another question that should be asked, in order to understand when the rapture will take place and who will be in the tribulation, is what is your take on 2 Thessalonians 2, specifically verses 1-4

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Let's not be deceived, thinking that we will be taken before any of this happens.  Though the mark has not yet been required, this event is in the middle of the Tribulation.

So what is your take on this?Are you mid-trib?

I can say that I am no longer pre-trib since there is so much scripture stating otherwise.

I am for the last trumpet - great falling away/the son of perdition being revealed rapture.  When that takes place, I am not sure, either mid or later in the tribulation. 

What I do know for sure is that we should work for the Lord as if He is returning today, but prepare in case we are not called home until the end.  Always doing His work.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

I also believe all children will go up in the Rapture.Should that be discussed here or should that be another thread?

What will happen to pregnant women and their babies  at the time of the rapture ? lets say 5 months pregnant 

I have a question here, if the tribulation saints can't buy or sell without the mark of the beast, how would they eat food or have the essentials to survive it?

Why did God feed Elijah with ravens ?

So will all believers be raptured, or will some remain to preach the gospel to them?

All believers will be raptured.  The 144,000 (these are Jews) they will be saved and they will be preaching the gospel and in turn because of them millions will be saved.The Holy Spirit will remain and others as I said will be saved.  But the church those of us who are believers will be taken out.  

please provide a verse that says the church will not go through  the tribulation thank you 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I believe the falling away is the rapture.

Yes me too Littlelamb.....

What scriptures lead you to believe the rapture is also the falling away? Our gathering together with the Lord has no connection to the falling away, but will occur afterward. You may want to take a look at the following passages:

Psalm 101:3

I will set nothing wicked before my eyes; I hate the work of those who fall away; It shall not cling to me.

Luke 8:12-13

Those by the wayside are the ones who hear; then the devil comes and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. 13 But the ones on the rock are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, who believe for a while and in time of temptation fall away.

Hebrews 6:4-6

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

1 Timothy 4:1

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,

Cheers

• Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

The expression "falling away" also means "depart" in Greek. The antichrist cannot appear as long as the 'church' is here. The church has to "depart" before the tribulation can begin.

As to whether pregnant mothers and the unborn children - they will both be alive and most likely the same. Do you think for one moment that God would let a christian mother not see or get to know the child she was carrying when the rapture occurred? Just as an aborted child will be in heaven so will the unborn. God who made man and woman to have children would not separate the family.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I also believe all children will go up in the Rapture.Should that be discussed here or should that be another thread?

What will happen to pregnant women and their babies  at the time of the rapture ? lets say 5 months pregnant 

If the mother is a Christian I would think the baby would go with her.If the mother is not a Christian only the baby would go.That is only speculation on my part.

The expression "falling away" also means "depart" in Greek. The antichrist cannot appear as long as the 'church' is here. The church has to "depart" before the tribulation can begin.

I thought that the Antichrist shows up in the last 31/2 years of the tribulation?Am I wrong?

• Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

I thought that the Antichrist shows up in the last 31/2 years of the tribulation?Am I wrong?

No. Thes says that there must come a departing before the man of perdition appears that stands to reason that the rapture must happen before the antichrist appears - and yes he appears in the last 31/2yrs. Too much must happen to set things up for him. I think the 31/2 will go by quickly for the people here.

No. Thes says that there must come a departing before the man of perdition appears that stands to reason that the rapture must happen before the antichrist appears - and yes he appears in the last 31/2yrs. Too much must happen to set things up for him. I think the 31/2 will go by quickly for the people here.

I am wondering if the first 31/2 years will be bad but just a little worse than it is now.And I think things are really bad now.Just look at the news it is heartbreaking.And the last 31/2 years will be a nightmare.