IGNORED

Red Shift (Death Knell for Big Bang, Starlight Distance,...)

Enoch2021

As for the book I had mentioned that when your theory had enough support that you could write a full length book on it that I would read it and then reassess your views.

Till then I was looking forward to reading the book by Ross.

He has the skill, training and education to be able to write multiple books supporting his theories.

Books are much better support than random out of context quotes.

:thumbsup:

The Book,

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Exodus 20:8-11

It's The Yardstick

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

By Which All Men

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. John 12:48

Will Be

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Matthew 5:18

Measured

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Romans 3:23-27

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

=============================================================================

than random out of context quotes.

Yea, right. 

Another of a Very Long List of Baseless Unsupported Assertions.  Care to support that identifying the specific "Out of Context-ness" of any??  Yea, I didn't think so.

He has the skill, training and education to be able to write multiple books supporting his theories.

So, he will be supporting HIS "Fossils On The Moon" in this edition?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Missing post would be an action of the Mods, if there is a problem take it up with them.

As for the book I had mentioned that when your theory had enough support that you could write a full length book on it that I would read it and then reassess your views.

Till then I was looking forward to reading the book by Ross. He has the skill, training and education to be able to write multiple books supporting his theories. Books are much better support than random out of context quotes.

If you review the links that was provided, you will see that you have replace your statements with the "smiling police" smiley. We don't do that. We either hide the post to enable the user to rephrase their words or delete it.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2

Missing post would be an action of the Mods, if there is a problem take it up with them.

Till then I was looking forward to reading the book by Ross. He has the skill, training and education to be able to write multiple books supporting his theories. Books are much better support than random out of context quotes.

If you review the links that was provided, you will see that you have replace your statements with the "smiling police" smiley. We don't do that. We either hide the post to enable the user to rephrase their words or delete it.

Thank you for the information.  i was aware of this, i was speaking of the post from this thread.  The post that E2021 linked to he knows exactally what happned as I deleted the words in those at his request in an effort at peace with him.  Guess it was a wasted effort

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

than random out of context quotes.

Yea, right. 

Another of a Very Long List of Baseless Unsupported Assertions.  Care to support that identifying the specific "Out of Context-ness" of any??  Yea, I didn't think so.

So, he will be supporting HIS "Fossils On The Moon" in this edition?

Like this one...

http://www.reasons.org/articles/what-s-hiding-on-the-moon

or this one..

http://www.reasons.org/articles/why-we-need-to-return-to-the-moon

Fascinating idea and one a bit more established than just by a few random out of context quotes.

To be more accurate

You deleted those posts because you were pathetically attempting to divine something about my Military Career because you didn't have anything else to say concerning the subject matter.

=================================================================================

Like this one...

http://www.reasons.org/articles/what-s-hiding-on-the-moon

or this one..

Fascinating idea and one a bit more established than just by a few random out of context quotes.

"Fossils on the Moon"  :24:  

Are they made out of Cheese or Tang?

some concepts are beyond the ability of a simple mind to grasp.

:)

Simply

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

The Power

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

Of God Almighty

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

~

Beloved, Just Because One Holds A Doctor of Philosophy

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. Colossians 2:8 (ESV)

Does That Really Mean One Will

He came into the very world he created, but the world didn’t recognize him.

He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.

So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son. John 1:10-14 (NLT)

Love Wisdom

For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. Colossians 1:16 (ESV)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

=================================================================================

Like this one...

http://www.reasons.org/articles/what-s-hiding-on-the-moonor this one..

"Fossils on the Moon" :24:

Are they made out of Cheese or Tang?

Reductio ad absurdum

Reductio ad absurdum

============================================================

Which?

The Fossils on The Moon?  The Cheese?  Or the Tang?