IGNORED

Followup on Did God create satan to sin?

enoob57

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

We are very different in our respective walks....   I hope we have eternity to talk about it.

I agree.  What do you think about my question though.  You know that God could have simply destroyed Lucifer the moment he rebelled, and none of the evil he has done to human beings would have occurred, beginning with the fall of Adam and Eve.  How do you deal with that?  Is it ok to be complacent?  If you have the ability to stop the devil, wouldn't you do it?  Why make people go through all the bad we have to go through?  Doesn't that show God must have a plan for using the devil to bring about his ultimate end?  If not, I would love your take on it.  I realize that I could have everything all wrong, so I would sincerely like your thoughts on this.  Perhaps you can give me something new to consider. 

It is up to you to question what God has done?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

We are very different in our respective walks....   I hope we have eternity to talk about it.

I agree.  What do you think about my question though.  You know that God could have simply destroyed Lucifer the moment he rebelled, and none of the evil he has done to human beings would have occurred, beginning with the fall of Adam and Eve.  How do you deal with that?  Is it ok to be complacent?  If you have the ability to stop the devil, wouldn't you do it?  Why make people go through all the bad we have to go through?  Doesn't that show God must have a plan for using the devil to bring about his ultimate end?  If not, I would love your take on it.  I realize that I could have everything all wrong, so I would sincerely like your thoughts on this.  Perhaps you can give me something new to consider. 

The reason for that is very complex......   For the rest of all things (Creation and the things that existed before the universe) does God want to fear him as a tyrant.....   or love him as a fair, just God.    Squishing Lucifer like a bug might have been a good short term fix, but how would that effect the relationship with him and the rest of everything.   If that relationship is not there, then what's the point in any of this. 

Of course it is...   To judge whether or not what he does is right or wrong I would say no.....    but to question what he does of course I should......   I'm to question all things...

Guest Butero

I don't.  I prefer to have the attitude Job did, and simply trust God regardless of what he does. 

I don't.  I prefer to have the attitude Job did, and simply trust God regardless of what he does. 

That is the attitude to have and that is the attitude He would be pleased with.We are to trust in Him and have faith in him no matter what the circumstances are.

Guest Butero

The reason for that is very complex......   For the rest of all things (Creation and the things that existed before the universe) does God want to fear him as a tyrant.....   or love him as a fair, just God.    Squishing Lucifer like a bug might have been a good short term fix, but how would that effect the relationship with him and the rest of everything.   If that relationship is not there, then what's the point in any of this. 

If you feel that way, then wouldn't it stand to reason you would be opposed to doing harm to anyone, regardless of what they do?  If you knew someone was going to kill your family, does that mean you would have to stand back and let it happen?  God knew Satan was going to destroy many of his faithful children, yet he allows it.  Squishing Lucifer like a bug would have prevented all the bad, just as shooting a man before he kills an innocent person fixes that problem.  If you can deal with that, how is it any different than believing God created Lucifer fully knowing the evil he would do? 

God has had a purpose in the evil of our world.He did not create it but He has allowed it.

Guest Butero

God has had a purpose in the evil of our world.He did not create it but He has allowed it.

Is Lucifer evil? 

Who created Lucifer? 

If God didn't create evil, who did? 

If you feel that way, then wouldn't it stand to reason you would be opposed to doing harm to anyone, regardless of what they do?  If you knew someone was going to kill your family, does that mean you would have to stand back and let it happen?  God knew Satan was going to destroy many of his faithful children, yet he allows it.  Squishing Lucifer like a bug would have prevented all the bad, just as shooting a man before he kills an innocent person fixes that problem.  If you can deal with that, how is it any different than believing God created Lucifer fully knowing the evil he would do? 

No I would not stand by and let them hurt my family......   nor would I try and take their lives and condemn them to hell.    I would attempt to stop them without taking lives...  it's a serious thing to send someone to hell.......   that's why I practice a lot with my weapons.   It's not that hard to stop someone hurting you without killing them.

Is Lucifer evil? 

Who created Lucifer? 

If God didn't create evil, who did? 

Lucifer is evil.

God created Lucifer and everything.

That was Lucifers choice.God did not originally create Lucifer evil.See post #6.You are ignoring the previous answers.Or you do not agree with them.