IGNORED

Followup on Did God create satan to sin?

enoob57

Guest Butero

I think by now everyone knows where everyone stands.  If I win this debate and change your mind to believe as I do, what have I really accomplished?  Some of you will have trouble serving God because you can't deal with the idea he would create something evil.  The way I see it, you either believe in a God that is all knowing and never makes mistakes, which means he created Lucifer knowing full well what he would become, or you believe in a less than perfect God that creates defective products, but would never create anything intentionally evil  If someone becomes evil, it takes God by surprise.  He never saw it coming.  Whatever makes you feel better, go with it.  As for me, I believe in an all powerful God that never makes mistakes, knows everything in the past, present and future, and alone created everything that exists, both good and evil.  I have been debating this topic with Enoob for the past couple of weeks and am weary of it.  It is not something that I feel is essential that we all agree on, so have at it debating each other. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

why would I be shocked...

Does anyone understand that evil is not a created essence but a perversion of the created essence?

yes, but in the instance of this question it doesn't really matter if God created the evil or created the entity that he knew would pervert things to evil.  The question to me is did God know what would happen when he created Lucifer......   if the answer is yes then God did create evil.

There is a place in Romans 9 where God does not permit us to go in our thoughts.... this is the

place where you are right now and are struggling with! It lies in the need of creating a Bride for His Son...

I would say that in and of itself lies a vast greatness of non-comprehensible realities of purpose that is.

We do not perform the obedience of waiting upon God we might harm ourselves in error! Because God has perfectly

taught us that in Himself there is no lie and is total of light nothing hidden then we must believe this

in his knowing and yet creating

Rom 8:28-31

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,

to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did

foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son,

that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did

predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified:

and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 31 What shall we then say to

these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

KJV

Because of what The Father and The Son have suffered in my behalf I have debt to Them to believe entirely

without question this Promise of God in all things... Love, Steven

Edited by enoob57

I think by now everyone knows where everyone stands.  If I win this debate and change your mind to believe as I do, what have I really accomplished?  Some of you will have trouble serving God because you can't deal with the idea he would create something evil.  The way I see it, you either believe in a God that is all knowing and never makes mistakes, which means he created Lucifer knowing full well what he would become, or you believe in a less than perfect God that creates defective products, but would never create anything intentionally evil  If someone becomes evil, it takes God by surprise.  He never saw it coming.  Whatever makes you feel better, go with it.  As for me, I believe in an all powerful God that never makes mistakes, knows everything in the past, present and future, and alone created everything that exists, both good and evil.  I have been debating this topic with Enoob for the past couple of weeks and am weary of it.  It is not something that I feel is essential that we all agree on, so have at it debating each other.

Here I would rather see it as knowing each others hearts and why we think as we do :)

The only real importance is getting to Know our Lord better through the exercise of

His Word through each of us... who's right and who's wrong seems far from this place :thumbsup:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think you people have gone nuts.....

IF you all really believe that God controls everything and created all this perverted world knowingly and there's really nothing we can do about any of it I have only one thing to say and it's a quote from someone here....  If he made the devil evil then he made all us the way we are and there  is no free will.

If there is no free will, then God is not a Father, nor is He a Shepherd or a Husband or a King.
If there is no free will, then all life is a puppet show, and God is a Puppet Master pulling on a string.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

God is not a cosmic rapist.He does not drag us into heaven kicking and screaming...why?because He loves us.If oo had to put a gun to his wife's head and tell her "you have to love me" is that love?

I think you people have gone nuts.....

IF you all really believe that God controls everything and created all this perverted world knowingly and there's really nothing we can do about any of it I have only one thing to say and it's a quote from someone here....  If he made the devil evil then he made all us the way we are and there  is no free will.

If there is no free will, then God is not a Father, nor is He a Shepherd or a Husband or a King.

If there is no free will, then all life is a puppet show, and God is a Puppet Master pulling on a string.

could I get a list of names in that category of gone nuts :24: Edited by enoob57

this was not funny!

Edited by enoob57

God is not a cosmic rapist.He does not drag us into heaven kicking and screaming...why?because He loves us.If oo had to put a gun to his wife's head and tell her "you have to love me" is that love?

OO holding a gun to his wife's head right now :o

that's not funny.

Ok I would delete it but Have lost that function to debate Butero :( sorry!

Ok I would delete it but Have lost that function to debate Butero :( sorry!

I can live with it there....