• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The land of Nod was where Cain settled after he was punished by God for the murder of his brother,Abel.No one knows where the land of Nod was located.Cain's settling "east of Eden" tells us that he was further removed from the Garden.The fact that Cain left God's presence suggests that he lived the rest of his life alienated from God.The Bible tells us that the children of Cain followed in his path and established

a godless civilization.Genesis 4:16-24.

Correct, Bopeep.

In those days Man would speak to God directly. There was no question about God's existence because God would speak to Man and Man would speak to God. I suspect that Cain stopped speaking to God after his last little conversation (which we all know about) because he was ashamed. He just wandered off and kicked God out of his life.

After some time, another voice may have whispered in his ear, knowing that Cain needed to fill that void.. Cain now spoke to his new god, a false one, and we all knew who that was!

Cain was not only the first murderer but the first man to worship false gods. Babylon started with Cain and his descendants, and the rest, as they say..... is history!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Thank you. I had forgotten that only Adam and Eve were the onlyy 2 that lived in the Garden of Eden. For some reason, I was thinking when I read that God banished Cain, he banished him from Eden, but Adam and Eve were the only 2 banished from there.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

As has been stated by many here, Cain was married to one of his sisters.   If you look at the Book of Jasher (not inspired but makes for good reading and is referred to in Joshua 10:13; and         II Samuel 1:18),  you will see that Cain took his own out with him eastward of Eden out of the presence of the Lord, and that he knew his wife, Jasher 1:33-36.

Interesting fact according to the Book of Jasher, Lamech a descendant of Cain's, Genesis 4:16-24; is recorded to have killed Cain and his (Lamech's) own son both by accident, Jasher 2:26-37