• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

You list 12 tribes. The 144,000 are found in Rev 7 and 14.

Do you see any discrepancy between you list and that of Revelation?

Look closely.

Yes, I now realise that two of them are different.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Blessings Matt,Everyone!!!

Can you just imagine how hard it must have been for the Prophets of old to try & describe what they saw?They saw things that we have not even seen yet,probably vehicles,weapons,artillery,machinery......even the clothing, cities & just buildings must have been so hard to understand.

It is very humbling to think about our Infinite Creator in his Glory ,holding the universe in the Palm of His Hand.......Hosannah in the Highest,from Everlasting to Everlasting,Halleluliah!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

That makes it more difficult for us to interpret it. We have got to try and picture it for ourselves based on how they described it.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

I'm trying to figure out why/how some are trying to "ShoeHorn" (With a Sledge Hammer and Soap) Gog/Magog Invasion into Revelation/Daniels 70th Week. Lets Compare and Contrast.....

WHO:

Gog/Magog:  Gog (Demon King, Amos 7:1 Septuagint/LXX), Magog (Southern Steps of Russia all the way to China, Scythians), Meshach (Northern Turkey), Tubal (Old Soviet Union Countries), Persia (Iran), Libya, Ethiopia, Gomer (Turkey), Togarmah (Armenians, Turkestan, Turkey), Cush ( Sudan, Ethiopia), Put (Libya, Algeria, Tunisia)

Daniel/Revelation: antichrist leading a Revived Holy Roman Empire (Nebuchadnezzar's Statue, Iron Mixed with Clay)

Discussion: anti-christ is not a Demon.  Even taking into consideration the Eastern Leg of the Holy Roman Empire (Byzantine), Russia, Libya, Ethopia, Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia rule this out.

**Special Note**  Who currently has ARM'S Deals with the 98% of the Countries mentioned above??   Russia.

PURPOSE:

Gog/Magog Invasion: Booty, Spoil

(Ezekiel 38:12) "To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land."

Daniel/Revelation: To Drive Israel To the Wall/Kill the Believing Jewish Remnant before the can Petition the LORD to Return...

(Hosea 5:15) "I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early."

(Revelation 12:17) "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

(Zechariah 13:8-9) "And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.  {9} And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God."

(Micah 2:12) "I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men."

(Isaiah 63:1-4) "Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.  {2} Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?  {3} I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.  {4} For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come."

(Jeremiah 46:10) "For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates."

(Revelation 19:15-16) "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  {16} And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

Discussion: Please show in Ezekiel 38-39:  Remnant of Israel? ; 2/3 of Jews being killed?? ; The LORD'S Physical Return?? With HIS Armies?? ; Edom or Bozrah ?? ;  Treading The Winepress?? ; A Sword??.

Other Considerations

Gog/Magog:  Starts with a War.

Daniel's 70th Week: Starts with A Covenant.....Great Tribulation after 3 1/2 Years, Post Abomination of Desolation.

Discussion:  ??  If you say well, the Gog/Magog invasion starts @ the Abomination of Desolation....then you must subscribe to Israel burning weapons for 3 1/2 Years into the Millennium. 

Gog/Magog:  attacks Israel while Israel "is @ rest" and "Dwelling Safely"

(Ezekiel 38:11) "And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,"

Daniel's 70th Week: Confirms a Covenant

Discussion: Why the need for a "Covenant" when Israel is "Dwelling Safely"??  Moreover in Ezekiel it says: "Unwalled Villages" "neither Bars or Gates".  Israel currently has a wall that's 25 feet high and 430 Miles Long!!

**  The Only mention of Gog/Magog in Revelation is after the Millennium....

(Revelation 20:7-8) "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,  {8} And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

Discussion:  Wouldn't you figure if this was Daniel's 70th Week/Revelation we would have heard about Gog/Magog @ some point along the way?  Especially since The WORD does mention it.....but, After the Millennium.   Also, in this passage it mentions Gog/Magog as a Geographical Reference.

A Few More:

(Ezekiel 38:13) "Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?"

Sheba = Yemen

Dedan = Saudi Arabia

Merchants of Tarshish = Great Britian

These are all on the Sidelines and questioning....."why are you guy's doing this and taking Spoil/Booty"??

(Ezekiel 39:9) "And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:"

Discussion:  Can You show me in Daniel's 70th Week or Revelation Israel Burning Weapons for 7 Years?.....The Entire 70th Week of Daniel  :huh:

Moreover, How is Israel doing all this and fleeing to the mountains....

(Matthew 24:15-16) " When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,  (whoso readeth, let him understand:)  {16}  Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:"

along with this....

(Ezekiel 39:1-2) "Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:  {2} And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:"

Christ is telling them to flee to the mountains but Ezekiel states that's where Gog/Magog are??  :huh: :huh:

(Ezekiel 39:11-13) "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamon–gog.  {12} And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.  {13} Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD."

Discussion: Can you show me in Daniel/Revelation where "All of Israel" is burying Gog east of the Dead Sea...and "Cleansing The Land" for "7 Months"??

And finally, can you Show me in Ezekiel 38-39:

THE LAMB or The LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH??      Then: satan/ ac/ False Prophet/ Mark of the beast/ Martyrs/ 2 Witnesses.....Preaching, Killed, then Resurrected....rising to Heaven with everyone watching /Mystery Babylon/ Babylon Proper...being destroyed/ Tribulation Saints/ 144,00 Sealed/ 7 Churches/  7 Seals/ 7 Trumpets/ 7 Bowls/ Locusts....tormenting men 5 Months/ Signs in sun, moon, stars, heaven/ Bottomless Pit/ Michael Casting satan out of Heaven with 1/3 of his angels/ 24 Elders/ 4 Living Creatures with six wings about them/ The Four Horseman/ Wormwood/ The 4 Angels loosed from the great river Euphrates/ Army of two hundred thousand thousand/ The Temple of GOD/ The Ark of HIS Testament/ Blasphemy against GOD/ Abomination of Desolation/ Deadly Head Wound...then Healed/ Image of the Beast that came to Life/ Mount Sion/ Flying Angel Preaching the Gospel/ Angels with Sharp Sickles/ Vine and Grapes/ Great Winepress/ Blood 1600 Furlongs up to Horses Bridles/ Grievous Sores upon Men/ sea as blood of a dead man and ALL sea-life Died/ Sun Scorching men with Fire/ Angel Standing on the Sun/ men gnawing their tongues in pain...No Repentance/ Frogs out of the mouth of dragon, beast, false prophet/ beast, false prophet, people with the mark....cast into the Lake of Fire/ Marriage Supper/ Wife....arrayed in fine linen, white and clean/ White Horse/ Vesture dipped in Blood....written on the side: KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

I suppose that should just about cover it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

I'm trying to figure out why/how some are trying to "ShoeHorn" (With a Sledge Hammer and Soap) Gog/Magog Invasion into Revelation/Daniels 70th Week. Lets Compare and Contrast.....

WHO:

Gog/Magog:  Gog (Demon King, Amos 7:1 Septuagint/LXX), Magog (Southern Steps of Russia all the way to China, Scythians), Meshach (Northern Turkey), Tubal (Old Soviet Union Countries), Persia (Iran), Libya, Ethiopia, Gomer (Turkey), Togarmah (Armenians, Turkestan, Turkey), Cush ( Sudan, Ethiopia), Put (Libya, Algeria, Tunisia)

Daniel/Revelation: antichrist leading a Revived Holy Roman Empire (Nebuchadnezzar's Statue, Iron Mixed with Clay)

Discussion: anti-christ is not a Demon.  Even taking into consideration the Eastern Leg of the Holy Roman Empire (Byzantine), Russia, Libya, Ethopia, Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia rule this out.

**Special Note**  Who currently has ARM'S Deals with the 98% of the Countries mentioned above??   Russia.

PURPOSE:

Gog/Magog Invasion: Booty, Spoil

(Ezekiel 38:12) "To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land."

Daniel/Revelation: To Drive Israel To the Wall/Kill the Believing Jewish Remnant before the can Petition the LORD to Return...

(Hosea 5:15) "I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early."

(Revelation 12:17) "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

(Zechariah 13:8-9) "And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.  {9} And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God."

(Micah 2:12) "I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men."

(Isaiah 63:1-4) "Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.  {2} Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?  {3} I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.  {4} For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come."

(Jeremiah 46:10) "For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates."

(Revelation 19:15-16) "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  {16} And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

Discussion: Please show in Ezekiel 38-39:  Remnant of Israel? ; 2/3 of Jews being killed?? ; The LORD'S Physical Return?? With HIS Armies?? ; Edom or Bozrah ?? ;  Treading The Winepress?? ; A Sword??.

Other Considerations

Gog/Magog:  Starts with a War.

Daniel's 70th Week: Starts with A Covenant.....Great Tribulation after 3 1/2 Years, Post Abomination of Desolation.

Discussion:  ??  If you say well, the Gog/Magog invasion starts @ the Abomination of Desolation....then you must subscribe to Israel burning weapons for 3 1/2 Years into the Millennium. 

Gog/Magog:  attacks Israel while Israel "is @ rest" and "Dwelling Safely"

(Ezekiel 38:11) "And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,"

Daniel's 70th Week: Confirms a Covenant

Discussion: Why the need for a "Covenant" when Israel is "Dwelling Safely"??  Moreover in Ezekiel it says: "Unwalled Villages" "neither Bars or Gates".  Israel currently has a wall that's 25 feet high and 430 Miles Long!!

**  The Only mention of Gog/Magog in Revelation is after the Millennium....

(Revelation 20:7-8) "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,  {8} And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

Discussion:  Wouldn't you figure if this was Daniel's 70th Week/Revelation we would have heard about Gog/Magog @ some point along the way?  Especially since The WORD does mention it.....but, After the Millennium.   Also, in this passage it mentions Gog/Magog as a Geographical Reference.

A Few More:

(Ezekiel 38:13) "Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?"

Sheba = Yemen

Dedan = Saudi Arabia

Merchants of Tarshish = Great Britian

These are all on the Sidelines and questioning....."why are you guy's doing this and taking Spoil/Booty"??

(Ezekiel 39:9) "And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:"

Discussion:  Can You show me in Daniel's 70th Week or Revelation Israel Burning Weapons for 7 Years?.....The Entire 70th Week of Daniel  :huh:

Moreover, How is Israel doing all this and fleeing to the mountains....

(Matthew 24:15-16) " When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,  (whoso readeth, let him understand:)  {16}  Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:"

along with this....

(Ezekiel 39:1-2) "Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:  {2} And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:"

Christ is telling them to flee to the mountains but Ezekiel states that's where Gog/Magog are??  :huh: :huh:

(Ezekiel 39:11-13) "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamon–gog.  {12} And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.  {13} Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD."

Discussion: Can you show me in Daniel/Revelation where "All of Israel" is burying Gog east of the Dead Sea...and "Cleansing The Land" for "7 Months"??

And finally, can you Show me in Ezekiel 38-39:

THE LAMB or The LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH??      Then: satan/ ac/ False Prophet/ Mark of the beast/ Martyrs/ 2 Witnesses.....Preaching, Killed, then Resurrected....rising to Heaven with everyone watching /Mystery Babylon/ Babylon Proper...being destroyed/ Tribulation Saints/ 144,00 Sealed/ 7 Churches/  7 Seals/ 7 Trumpets/ 7 Bowls/ Locusts....tormenting men 5 Months/ Signs in sun, moon, stars, heaven/ Bottomless Pit/ Michael Casting satan out of Heaven with 1/3 of his angels/ 24 Elders/ 4 Living Creatures with six wings about them/ The Four Horseman/ Wormwood/ The 4 Angels loosed from the great river Euphrates/ Army of two hundred thousand thousand/ The Temple of GOD/ The Ark of HIS Testament/ Blasphemy against GOD/ Abomination of Desolation/ Deadly Head Wound...then Healed/ Image of the Beast that came to Life/ Mount Sion/ Flying Angel Preaching the Gospel/ Angels with Sharp Sickles/ Vine and Grapes/ Great Winepress/ Blood 1600 Furlongs up to Horses Bridles/ Grievous Sores upon Men/ sea as blood of a dead man and ALL sea-life Died/ Sun Scorching men with Fire/ Angel Standing on the Sun/ men gnawing their tongues in pain...No Repentance/ Frogs out of the mouth of dragon, beast, false prophet/ beast, false prophet, people with the mark....cast into the Lake of Fire/ Marriage Supper/ Wife....arrayed in fine linen, white and clean/ White Horse/ Vesture dipped in Blood....written on the side: KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

I suppose that should just about cover it.

Gog/Magog of Ezekiel 38 is not in the seven years.      Ezekiel 39:1-16 is a continuation of Ezekiel 38.     The Gog/Magog invasion, destruction, and clean up is between Ezekiel 38:1 and Ezekiel 39:16.

In Ezekiel 39:17, Ezekiel is told to prophesy again.    The feast described by Ezekiel, in 39:17-20 is the Armageddon feast.     Thus, the seven years, the 70th week is between the lines, so to speak, of Ezekiel 39:16 and Ezekiel 39:17.

That Gog/Magog takes place immediately before the 7 years is important because it ties to Daniel 8 regarding the Antichrist little horn, why he comes down toward Israel with a large army, and why he confirms the covenant for 7 years as the prince who shall come.     However, a person must have some knowledge about Judaism, to understand the factor that their mashiach to be such, fights the battles of God in defending Israel.    And that in Jewish futurism, there are a large number of Jews who expect the mashiach to show right after Gog/Magog.

Edited by douggg

======================================================================================

Ezekiel 39:1-16 is a continuation of Ezekiel 38.

Yes, I'm well aware.  In fact, Ezekiel 39:1-29 is a continuation of Ezekiel 38.

In Ezekiel 39:17, Ezekiel is told to prophesy again.    The feast described by Ezekiel, in 39:17-20 is the Armageddon feast.

:huh: What?  So this isn't the wrap up to the Gog/Magog Invasion, eh?  Ezekiel just got done detailing the whole Gog/Magog Invasion and all of a sudden like and out of context flip to Armageddon?? For what purpose?

Ezekiel is told to Prophesy again in 39:17, which Bible are you reading??  It's just a continuation.....

(Ezekiel 39:17) "And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood."

This is Gog/Magog still sir, see the "Mountains" here.....

(Ezekiel 39:2) "And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:"

Armageddon is in a VALLEY....Valley of Jezreel.

This is what happens after the feast of flesh in Revelation....

(Revelation 19:20) "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Can you show me this context after the feast in Ezekiel?

the 7 years is important because it ties to Daniel 8 regarding the Antichrist little horn

Here we go again with Daniel 8:9 "little horn" is the antichrist.  It's Antiochus the IV (Epiphanes).   So since you just won't let go of......Daniel's "little horn" of Chapter 7 and 8 are the same, Lets do a Compare and Contrast of the Characteristics of each:

Daniel Chapter 7 "little horn":

(Daniel 7:3-8) "And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.  {4} The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.  {5} And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.  {6} After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.  {7} After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.  {8} I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things."

Lion  =  Babylon

Bear =  Persia

Leopard = Greece

Terrible Beast = 2 Phases Rome I (Legs of Iron) Rome Phase II (Ten Toes.....Ten Heads/ Ten Kings) this is the one the AC comes from.

This "little horn" (anti-christ) sprung up from the 10 Horns, then killed 3 Kings, so he is the 8th King or 8th Horn.  Which Dovetails with Revelation...

(Revelation 17:11) "And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

The AC rules over Rome Phase II

DanielsVisionsII_zps8d30c703.jpg

Daniel Chapter 8:9  "little horn"

Now Dan 8:1-22 is talking about Alexander the Great/ His 4 Generals that Split the Kingdom after Alexander Died and the "little horn" that sprung up from one of those Kingdoms.......The Seleucid Empire: which was Antiochus IV Epiphanes.  In 167 BC he stopped the Oblation and Sacrifices and made Torah reading a Capitol Crime.  He also slaughtered a Pig on the Holy Alter and Erected a Stautue to Zeus in the Holy of Holy's.  This was an anti-christ "Type" that Christ alluded back to in the Olivet Discourse as Occurring again....yet future, by the Real AC.

From Daniel 8:23-27 there is a "shift" from Antiochus IV to the real AC.  This same thing happens in Chapter 11 when dealing with the Struggle and History between the Ptolemaic and the Seleucid Empires,  Antiochus IV shows up in Verse 23 - 34 or 35.... then it switches to the real AC for the rest of the Chapter.

Now that we got that out of the way, lets look @ the "little horn" of Chapter 8:

(Daniel 8:5-7) "And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.  {6} And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.  {7} And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand."

"goat came from the west" = Greece

"goat had a "notable horn" between his eyes" =  Alexander The Great

"ram that had two horns" = The Medo-Persian Empire

"smote the ram, and brake his two horns"  "none that could deliver the ram out of his hand"  = Grecian Empire defeats Persia

(Daniel 8:8-12) "Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.  {9} And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.  {10} And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.  {11} Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.  {12} And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered."

"goat waxed very great: and when he was strong"  =  Alexander The Great

"great horn was broken" =  Alexander Died

"four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven"= Alexanders 4 Generals Split The Empire (Ptolemy, Seleucis, Lysymachus, Cassandra) 

"And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great"  =  Out of the Seleucid Empire......Antiochus IV (Epihanes)

Antiochus IV was responsible for the First Abomination of Desolation in 167 BC.  This lead to the Maccabean Revolt that lasted Three years that they Jews Won then Cleansed The Temple.

They Celebrate the Victory to this very day....it's called Hanukkah!!

The "little horn" of Daniel 8:9 is clearly Antiochus IV (Epiphanes).  The real AC does show up later in the Chapter but that's not the "little horn" of this Chapter....... that's the "little horn" of Chapter 7.

Are we clear now? 

Greece doesn't rise to power again.  And the AC doesn't come from there....He's an Assyrian. (See Micah and Isaiah)  That's a Whole nuther Discussion  :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

if you want to see Rome II just go to the US Capitol building and look around at the architecture.   The statue of freedom on the top of the capitol is a Roman Goddess, as is the statue of liberty and the statue of justice...

The fresco on the underside of the capitol building shows George Washington being brought up into the heavens to be among the old Greek Gods of the Roman era.    The whole capitol complex is old Roman and Egyptian god and goddess worship.

Edited by other one

if you want to see Rome II just go to the US Capitol building and look around at the architecture

Don't think so other one; Looks like the EU (Western Leg) to me with the AC being from the Eastern Leg of that Holy Roman Empire (Byzantine) Leading them.....The Assyrian (Nimrod II).

@ this Point, I'm All IN...looks like a slam dunk, IMHO.  :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

You'll change your mind when they are destroyed...

• Followers:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Really the Psalms 83 war is most likely past and not future.  Philistia is the area North of Gaza and occupied by Israel at this time.  Amalek is the territory East of Gaza and occupied by Israel at this time.

The war of Ezk 38 and 39 is future, but most likely this war happens just prior to the 70th Week of Daniel.  Israel burns the weapons of war for 7 years.

The Isa 17 war is more of a get out of our way war.  Just as the armies are positioning themselves for the Battle of Armageddon, the army from the North must pass West of or through Damascus to get to the Valley of Megiddo.  The army from the East must pass near to or just South of Damascus.  So Damascus is at the crossroads of one of these invading armies of the North and/or East on their way to Armageddon.  It will no longer be a city, it will be a heap of ruins.

In Christ

Montana Marv

You'll change your mind when they are destroyed...

The EU destroyed? 

By who, Christ?