• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I am a OSAS person all the way  :mgcheerful:

• Brilliant! 1

Excellent!  I think he did a great job with explaining this.  Thank you!

Peace to you and God bless,

Prair

Hebrews 10

Christ or Judgment

26 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a terrifying expectation of judgment and the fury of a fire which will consume the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

If someone says, "A Christian can lose his salvation," such a someone doesn't even mean the same thing by "salvation" that I do. When I speak of salvation, I speak of receiving a permanent transformation from the Lord from sinner to Child of God which includes eternal life. How can someone trust Christ as his Savior and not trust Christ to save him? The issue is not to trust Christ to give one the possibility of being saved, but to trust Him to do it. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and You SHALL BE saved!

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Prair, I would keep on quoting through the last verse in chapter 10

" But we are not of them who shrink back to perdition; but of them that have faith to the saving of the soul."

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Perfection is a divinely ordained status, which every believer must attain through regeneration; by the effectual working of the ever-abiding spirit of truth sentby GOD, into the hearts of His saints, according to CHRIST'S parting promise. It is only through this spiritual re-birth that the "sonship" of a belovedi is made manifest, and their position as fellow heirs with CHRISt in His eternal Kingdom is ultimately validated through christians' "one baptism"

CALL IT "SALVATION", "BORN-AGAIN" OR REGENERATION, it's a permanent status in the Earthly life of a CHRISTIAN.

Read => Matt.5:48; Luke. 6:40; John.3:3-7; 1Pet.1:18-25; 1John3:7-10; Tit.2:11-14; Eph.1:7-11;

A beliver or desciple may fall into sin, or even back-slide, (John 6:51-66; Heb.10:35-39)

But, the "Christ-like" is ever victorious. So he/she would never sin or back-slide. (Eph.2:4-6; Rev.3:12; Rev.2:17)

Until a man eats the "hidden manna", recieves the "white stone" and Christ's "new name" he is neither saved nor a "CHRISTIAN"

No mortal can ever attain "PERFECTION" through mental or physical exercises - but by the grace of God through Christ.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Count me in on the OSAS gift.   As the video said......no one can pluck you out of My hands and no one can pluck you out of My Fathers hand, well, I am a no one myself, so how can I pluck myself out of Their hands by giving the gift of salvation back?   And when does Eternal Salvation begin?  I say when you receive Jesus as your savoir.  So Eternal wouldn't be very Eternal if it can be given back.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Count me in on the OSAS gift.   As the video said......no one can pluck you out of My hands and no one can pluck you out of My Fathers hand, well, I am a no one myself, so how can I pluck myself out of Their hands by giving the gift of salvation back?   And when does Eternal Salvation begin?  I say when you receive Jesus as your savoir.  So Eternal wouldn't be very Eternal if it can be given back.

People might be confused on who is really His.If someone has never really committed themselves to Christ then no....they are not saved.