Hummmmmm no answwe... thanks anyway.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

I am just asking a simple question.....    what in the book of revelation is that single entity that we would call "the" antichrist.   I'm not disagreeing with anything you are saying, I just wondered what in the book of Revelation you would consider "the" antichrist......   if anything.  People seem to be looking for an individual they would call  "The" Antichrist.    

Actually that question is not just to you, I'd like for everyone to answer it....

Hi Other One

I never call him the antichrist, but "the False Prophet". because this is what God calls him.  However, when someone refers to "the antichrist" I know who they are talking about, this same man.

Revelation 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

There's two beasts.  The Beast coming out of the sea, and the beast coming out of the earth.  The one coming out of the earth is the one performing all the miracles.  He is the one that causes all to receive the mark of the beast.  Rev 19:20 calls him the false prophet.  "The false prophet" title inidicates he is a man.  The scriptures below give us infomation also about this same man and indicate he is an individual.

2 Thessalonians 2:3   Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians 2:9   Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.

Daniel 8:23   And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
Daniel 8:24   And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
Daniel 8:25   And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel 7:11   I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 11:36   And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Daniel 11:37   Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Daniel 11:38   But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Guest Jesse

Salty.

Why is the antichrist not cast in the fire at the coming?

Why only the ten horned beast(empire) and the false prophet? rev.19:20.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Salty.

Why is the antichrist not cast in the fire at the coming?

Why only the ten horned beast(empire) and the false prophet? rev.19:20.

'other one' is not going to like that, you calling the 'dragon' (Satan) by the title of "the antichrist" (just joking!).

The reason why is because that dragon of Rev.13 & Rev.16:13 is the devil, Satan (see Rev.12:9 and 20:2). And he (the dragon, Satan) is to be loosed one more time upon the nations to deceive them at the end of Christ's thousand years reign. Will he still fulfill that meaning of the word antichrist then too? Yes, most definitely.

In that future time though, I believe every soul will understand how Satan came in the tribulation as the prophesied antichrist (the instead of Christ). So what will that mean for the nations in Christ's Millennium still wanting to follow Satan in that time? It means even when our Lord Jesus is revealed to all peoples as King of kings, and Lord of lords, the rebellious will still exist in that time, and will have definitely chosen to perish with Satan instead of converting to Christ.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I am just asking a simple question.....    what in the book of revelation is that single entity that we would call "the" antichrist.   I'm not disagreeing with anything you are saying, I just wondered what in the book of Revelation you would consider "the" antichrist......   if anything.  People seem to be looking for an individual they would call  "The" Antichrist.    

Actually that question is not just to you, I'd like for everyone to answer it....

Hi Other One

I never call him the antichrist, but "the False Prophet". because this is what God calls him.  However, when someone refers to "the antichrist" I know who they are talking about, this same man.

That is all I was trying to find out.....    we agree.   The thread is about the antichrist and over the past ten years I've heard him called just about everything.   I know several main stream television people who think it is the second beast...... I'm just keeping myself abreast of the discussions and trying to figure out who's saying what.     I have never been able to put all the scripture together in a single set of happenings and make it all fit.

So, understand that I'm still putting thing together in my mind where everything fits.......    not that it really matters for what's going to happen is going to happen and I'll be where God wants me......       for me it's just a good mental challenge kind of like working cross word puzzles.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

The masonic order wants the temple built and so does the Rothschild dynasty just to name a couple of others.   

Other One, why do they want it rebuilt? Well,,,what Reason would they claim that they want it rebuilt?

Hello Hindsfeet

Freemasonary is influenced by the Zionists agenda for a one world government.

The Orthodox Jew believes that their Messiah will not come until the third temple is rebuilt.  They wait paitiently for God to make this come about.

The Zionists don't want to wait, but will do everything in their power to force things along.  In doing this, they have to act in secrecy, and manipulate situations.

The problem they have now is that the Dome of the Rock is situated on that site where the temple is to be rebuilt.

If they destroy that temple, they will be attacked.

but if Israel make it look like they are attacked, and that temple is destroyed, then they have accomplished the first step.

I believe that Daniel is speaking of this

Isaiah 28:14   Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 28:15   Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Isaiah 28:19   From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.

Daniel 11:30   For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

In other Words, Israel (Zionists) are making a secret deal with the false prophet and his beast to attack Israel.  It is a set up, and in Israel's eyes, a fake attack serves their purpose  to have the dome destroyed and a new temple built.

Israels enemies will rejoice over the attack;

Isaiah 14:29   Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Here God is telling Palestine not to rejoice, because they are next to be attacked, (if you read on)

And so it backfires on the Zionists, because this "pretend attack"on Israel turns out to be for real.  This is the overflowing sourge that will pass through, and Satan, as cunning as he is, uses the False prophet  to make them believe they will achieve their through him,   but Satan instead tricks them, so he can put his own man, the False prophet in there and use the Jews to build the temple for himself.  This is the abomination that makes desolate.  The Zionists are outsmarted by Satan, after he has used them, and at the expense of their own people who do not have a clue what is going on behind the scenes as they have been lied to by their leaders.

This is why the Kings of the East (Medes) will attack Israel.  They will realise they have been duped.  Their Dome is not going to be rebuilt for them, but for another.  They will attack with great fury, and this war all leads up to Armageddon where the armies are all gathered together in one place to fight the lamb.

Sorry If I've given more info than you asked for, I'm trying to give you the picture, and I see others here also can see that same picture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The masonic order wants the temple built and so does the Rothschild dynasty just to name a couple of others.   

Other One, why do they want it rebuilt? Well,,,what Reason would they claim that they want it rebuilt?

http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1643.cfm

this article is not recent, but it does cover why they want it rebuilt...   

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

I believe a large animal in prophecy represents a kingdom (a significant country in modern terminology). A horn can also represent a large significant country but is more a division of an existing country, that can in itself rise to dominate a "animal/beast"  kingdom.  The precedent for these symbols is found in Daniel 7 and Daniel 8 where we see many animals and horns, and their inter-relationship in history obviously represents kingdoms and divisions of kingdoms.

Now twice in Daniel 7 human characteristics are given to a beast/horn.  

Daniel 7:4 he was given two feet and a mind

Daniel 7: 8  eyes like a man, and a mouth

In both cases we are given the explanation that the king is being referred to, not just the kingdom. In Daniel 8 as well, arising horns represent not just divisions of a kingdom, but also a king. 

With that as background, in Rev 13 we see the beast rise up from the sea, was given a mouth. At this point a human characteristic is given to the beast, and I believe it then refers to the leader of the final beast empire... the antichrist.

So I believe the antichrist is mentioned in Revelation 13 as the beast from the sea, who is given a mouth, and speaks boastfully and rules for 42 months.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

With that as background, in Rev 13 we see the beast rise up from the sea, was given a mouth. At this point a human characteristic is given to the beast, and I believe it then refers to the leader of the final beast empire... the antichrist.

So I believe the antichrist is mentioned in Revelation 13 as the beast from the sea, who is given a mouth, and speaks boastfully and rules for 42 months.

Was wondering if you could clarify that a little bit please.  Is the "mouth" the false prophet?  Is the beast from the sea a human?  Could you elaborate?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Was wondering if you could clarify that a little bit please.  Is the "mouth" the false prophet?  Is the beast from the sea a human?  Could you elaborate?

When human characteristics are given to a beast kingdom, the bible is then referring to the leader of that kingdom. The beast of Rev 13 is a kingdom, but later also the antichrist.