• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Hi Argosy,

Great point. I wonder what Marilyn thinks of it. This passage in Daniel 11 does imply not all nations are acquiescing:

...the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42He will extend his power over many countries;

Spock: it says many countries will fall, but it doesn't say all. Like you said argosy, here are 3 countries not bowing to his rule. I'm sure there will be plenty more. Notice, it also says the King of the south and north will battle him. Does he defeat them and take over? It doesn't say here. I suppose Marilyn would say yes. Dunno.

thanks Spock.

Sorry I said Lebanon, I should have said Jordan. Jordan and Saudi will be excluded from his control, Lebanon will be one of the ten countries of the beast.

Specifically these countries could be as follows:    Greece (maybe the entire EU represented by Greece), Turkey (the controlling country), Israel, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya.  These 10 have either been weakened, or are already pro-West. The exception is Iran which will obviously be weakened soon, or will become pro-West soon. Iran is clever , I think they will become pro-west rather than watch their country become weak through multiple splinter groups like Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan (Libya?)

A little country of the ten horns (Israel or a new Kurdistan?) will rise up and dominate 3 of these countries (Iraq? Syria? Israel?) . Thus the Jewish antichrist will control a large central region of the new Turkish Empire.

This is all really a Shi-ite plan to appease the west into dropping its guard, when the Islamic inspired so-called Jewish Messiah (antichrist) controls the region as far as the Euphrates (a new Kurdistan), Israel will be falsely  seen as having achieved its Messianic reign on earth and Jews will be unsuspecting (ref Ezekiel 38/39 unsuspecting Israel). Then Armageddon occurs.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

thanks Spock.

Sorry I said Lebanon, I should have said Jordan. Jordan and Saudi will be excluded from his control, Lebanon will be one of the ten countries of the beast.

Specifically these countries could be as follows:    Greece (maybe the entire EU represented by Greece), Turkey (the controlling country), Israel, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya.  These 10 have either been weakened, or are already pro-West. The exception is Iran which will obviously be weakened soon, or will become pro-West soon. Iran is clever , I think they will become pro-west rather than watch their country become weak through multiple splinter groups like Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan (Libya?)

A little country of the ten horns (Israel or a new Kurdistan?) will rise up and dominate 3 of these countries (Iraq? Syria? Israel?) . Thus the Jewish antichrist will control a large central region of the new Turkish Empire.

This is all really a Shi-ite plan to appease the west into dropping its guard, when the Islamic inspired so-called Jewish Messiah (antichrist) controls the region as far as the Euphrates (a new Kurdistan), Israel will be falsely  seen as having achieved its Messianic reign on earth and Jews will be unsuspecting (ref Ezekiel 38/39 unsuspecting Israel). Then Armageddon occurs.

No western nations, nor even Israel, is in that Ezekiel 38 list of nations that conspire to go up against Israel on the last day of this world.

One of the major ones you left out that is pointed to in Ezek.38 is RUSSIA. Just so happens RUSSIA has been, and still is, ally with all those radical Islamic nations on that list, except Turkey.

Turkey is an ally to NATO and the western nations, but it's still a Muslim state. It will turn, drop out of NATO, and ally with RUSSIA and those radical Islamic states.

Edited by Salty

thanks Spock.

No western nations, nor even Israel, is in that Ezekiel 38 list of nations that conspire to go up against Israel on the last day of this world.

One of the major ones you left out that is pointed to in Ezek.38 is RUSSIA. Just so happens RUSSIA has been, and still is, ally with all those radical Islamic nations on that list, except Turkey.

Turkey is an ally to NATO and the western nations, but it's still a Muslim state. It will turn, drop out of NATO, and ally with RUSSIA and those radical Islamic states.

Agreed! Turkey and the West set up a ten nation beast empire in the Middle East. This brings peace to the world, Israel is at the centre of this ten nation union, and probably controls 3 of these nations. Turkey is at the forefront of Islam and the union.  Turkey and Russia and Iran publicly go along with these western plans, but all the time are planning a sudden attack on Israel and the west after Israel has become unsuspecting. 

In this way, all you say is perfectly true. No western nations conspire against Israel at Armageddon. Russia remains allied to radical Islamic states and will attack the west and Israel together with those Islamic states.  Turkey is allied to NATO and yet will join those countries in the sudden surprise war against the antichrist-controlled Israel.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Agreed! Turkey and the West set up a ten nation beast empire in the Middle East. This brings peace to the world, Israel is at the centre of this ten nation union, and probably controls 3 of these nations. Turkey is at the forefront of Islam and the union.  Turkey and Russia and Iran publicly go along with these western plans, but all the time are planning a sudden attack on Israel and the west after Israel has become unsuspecting. 

In this way, all you say is perfectly true. No western nations conspire against Israel at Armageddon. Russia remains allied to radical Islamic states and will attack the west and Israel together with those Islamic states.  Turkey is allied to NATO and yet will join those countries in the sudden surprise war against the antichrist-controlled Israel.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't agree with all that. The reason is because God's Israel has two parts. One part is IN the West, and the other part is in the middleast. Jerusalem with the Antichrist setup there will be the controlling city over it all, and that includes control over Russia.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't agree with all that. The reason is because God's Israel has two parts. One part is IN the West, and the other part is in the middleast. Jerusalem with the Antichrist setup there will be the controlling city over it all, and that includes control over Russia.

I'm not sure what you mean by the two parts of Israel, but you seem to be saying similar things to me. we both believe there will be an antichrist in Jerusalem. We both believe he will have world influence. We both agree that Russia and Islamic nations will suddenly attack Israel. That's more agreement than most.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't understand why we can't just read the word and listen to what it says

Rev 13:6-9

7 And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them;

and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.

8 And all who dwell on the earth will worship him,

everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

NASB

All who dewll on the earth....

Authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him....

I don't see how one can rationalize away from that.

If you live on planet earth you will be under his authority and if you are not written in the book of life, you will worship him.....

I know for a fact that "all" doesn't always mean all. I did I study on this and trust me, all doesn't always mean all as we know it.

You can Trust me.

how about "every tribe"    "every People and tongue"    "every Nation"  was given to him.

does "every" not mean every also.

You guys are using metaphysics to study the Bible.....    

"All" in the days of those putting pen to the Bible  related to all the known world.......   and it should also today.....    and today we know   "ALL" the world......    and the moon and much of the oceans and even Mars.

So if it meant all the known world in those days, why would it not mean the same today.....    All the known world.

We need to prepare people spiritually for what's coming......   and it is coming everywhere.....    no one gets a break on this one.

Ezekiel

Ezekiel 38 is not the battle of Armageddon on the last day of this world...      the two descriptions have two totally different outcomes.

other one, that wont work for the pre-tribbers

that's one of the reasons I'm not a pre tribber.

If there are no people whose names are in the book of life here on earth, then why would the writer even mention it.

"Everyone will worship the beast unless their names are written in the Book of Life."       " Oh, never mind all those people will have all been taken away...."                              makes no since to me at all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Fellow seekers,

What is the significance of the Ezekiel 38 war?

Spock: I believe the Ezekiel 38 war will be the huge stepping stone the AC will use to come into power? When Russia, Iran, and those outer Muslim nations get put into their place, and the whole world sees this "mystic" victory by Israel, this may be the perfect time for the AC to rise up and calm the world down. Also a perfect time to side with Israel, don't you think?

This is then the opportunity to butter Israel up and make a covenant with them to build their temple and promise peace for seven years.

What say ye?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Other one, On that we agree 100%