Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

Cross ref, in all that you have stated you still have not provided evidence man forfieted dominion. I would also like to point out that you need to do alittle more homework on what you have said as I see a few holes in what you have said. I.e. you said work was non exsistant ... check out genisis 2:15 where it says God put man in the garden to dress and keep it.... sounds like work to me.

I do not make it a practice to assume anything about the bible if the bible does not say it. All that you have mentioned does not implicate man lost dominion. Today man still names the animals/creatures. Today man still is the one running things on earth, well under what God allows. Man still has dominion on earth today. All that you have mentioned is a curse on man and woman for eating the fruit. I do not desire to continue in this conversation if you cannot back up your claim as it will not produce fruit. I am in agreement to disagree here. however if you can provide scriptural evidence to your claim, i will study it and if your claim be proven i would be likely to agree with your claim as i believe what The Book says.

I did my best.

Please don't blame if you can't figure out my posts.

This "IPB skin by IPBForumSkins Community Forum Software by IP.Board

is the "pits".

I have not had any issue with using the quote feature, or even coding quote ... /quote to break up a paragraph or quote.   If you need help using the boards, PM me and I will assist you.  No need to diss the site because you are having a hard time.

My time on forums spans 25 years.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

is the "pits".

I have not had any issue with using the quote feature, or even coding quote ... /quote to break up a paragraph or quote.   If you need help using the boards, PM me and I will assist you.  No need to diss the site because you are having a hard time.

Yet, you have a hard time coding?  I don't mean this as a dig, but an offer to help.  I spend a lot of time here editing posts where the members do not use the quote function properly so their posts are readable and understandable.

is the "pits".

Yet, you have a hard time coding?  I don't mean this as a dig, but an offer to help.  I spend a lot of time here editing posts where the members do not use the quote function properly so their posts are readable and understandable.

I am coming along unless you believe I still need assistance? Thank you. However, you might consider my "diss" has merit given the lack intuitiveness of this site. I have had to remove "quote because [i guess] I used up  my "quota".

Edited by Cross Reference

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

is the "pits".

I am coming along unless you believe I still need assistance? Thank you. However, you might consider my "diss" has merit given the lack intuitiveness of this site. I have had to remove "quote because [i guess] I used up  my "quota".

Yes, there is a limit as to how many quotes can be in one post.  Yet, if an closer examination of the post is done, you will find that the many quotes could actually be a separate post due to being a separate subject matter.  For example, if someone breaks a members post down to where they address different statements, each of the statements can, in itself, be its own post.  This also eliminated the ugliness of one post becoming many screens long where scrolling is require, causing the reader to constantly scroll up and down, discouraging them from replying and losing focus on the subject itself.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

is the "pits".

Well,   I'm using Firefox as a browser and I don't have any problems at all......   I was using forums way back when they were calls BBS and were text only....   must have been in the mid 80's.....    and I see a lot of people here that seem to have little to no trouble at all.......

So, If I'm not having trouble and most of the other people I read don't seem to have any problem, what am I to think>>>>>>   problem doesn't seem to be ours.....

Then it has to be me, right? No worries. I'll work through it.

Without the fear of the Lord, Adam became vanity personified.

Because his (nature) was subjected to vanity not because of something Adam did but by the will of God Who so subjected him to it to prove him— with the hope Adam would respond in the only way he might have the victory in his hour of temptation. cf Romans 8:20

Jesus, the human Head of a new creation, was tempted  in like manner [with the possibility of failure] however, He did fear God and overcame vanity by His love which fear and love manifested itself as one.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Cross....

I have stepped away for a while from the discussion so I may have missed something that would lend itself to this statement that Adam was vanity personified?Do you say this because he tried to pass the buck on to Eve,don't you think his not wanting to assume responsibility was duge ti Hid fear of the Lord?You did say specifically that is was NOT something Adam did that subjected him to vanity ,but I do not see vanity in this picture,please explain further,if you will...

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings Cross....
     I have stepped away for a while from the discussion so I may have missed something that would lend itself to this 
statement that Adam was vanity personified?Do you say this because he tried to pass the buck on to Eve,
don't you think his not wanting to assume responsibility was duge ti Hid fear of the Lord?You did say 
specifically that is was NOT something Adam did that subjected him to vanity ,but I do not see vanity 
in this picture,please explain further,if you will...

With love-in Christ,Kwik

When i say Adam, I mean to include Eve but only to a point because she was "hoodwinked" into the deal. Adam purposely succumbed because of Eve, a human thing between them, ya know.

God gave a command and looked for obedience from His new, innocent, creation. Vanity could be the only way; the only venue by which sin could be made to happen with the hope Adam would rise above it. Remember, there was no sinful nature for the Devil to draw from; promote/advance against Adam from within him for this creation altering event..

Most theologians have the subjection to vanity happening as a result of the fall. I have it as the reason. (Romans 8:20).

I hope that sheds a little light on things. . :)

Edited by Cross Reference