chongjasmine

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

No God hates evil and Satan is EVIL.  He will never repent and If He did it's beyond that point. He will be judged for what he did just as it was written in revelation and thrown in the abyss will be his fate.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Birthday:  09/10/1955

I agree with all the posts that state that Satan will never bow to his Creator in repentance. He is the Adversary and enemy of the Kingdom of God. He well knows his fate. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Is Satan to blame for Judas's betrayal of our Savior?

• Content Count:  17

Is Satan to blame for Judas's betrayal of our Savior?

Well, not sure if he had Satan himself (scripture seems to suggest He did) or a demon  but it did say Judas was possessed.

Luke 22:3 And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, [a]belonging to the number of the twelve.

John 6:70

Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"

I do believe that God tells us that Satan is thrown into the lake of fire with the beast and false prophet and will be tormented for ever.....     Even if it is possible for him to be forgiven, it appears from scripture that he will not.

As for the fallen angels, that will be up to us for we will judge the angels.

Just because we will judge angels, doesn't meant that we will not judge them fairly, and come to the same judgement that God would. We will judge them, but we will judge them guilty.

"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels" - Matthew 25:41

Don't you think that the same standard - repentance and acceptance of Jesus as Lord, would apply, especially since they were in the position to know who God/Jesus was/is, better than any human, and yet still rejected Him/Them? I don't see how I will be able to say "Don't worry guys, no conviction for you, I am in a forgiving mood today, you rejected and fought against the Savior who loved me and died for me, and He even loved you, but let's let bygones be bygones."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I do believe that God tells us that Satan is thrown into the lake of fire with the beast and false prophet and will be tormented for ever.....     Even if it is possible for him to be forgiven, it appears from scripture that he will not.

As for the fallen angels, that will be up to us for we will judge the angels.

Just because we will judge angels, doesn't meant that we will not judge them fairly, and come to the same judgement that God would. We will judge them, but we will judge them guilty.

"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels" - Matthew 25:41

Don't you think that the same standard - repentance and acceptance of Jesus as Lord, would apply, especially since they were in the position to know who God/Jesus was/is, better than any human, and yet still rejected Him/Them? I don't see how I will be able to say "Don't worry guys, no conviction for you, I am in a forgiving mood today, you rejected and fought against the Savior who loved me and died for me, and He even loved you, but let's let bygones be bygones."

what kind of a judge already has his mind made up about it.....   the angels listened to the devil just as Adam and Eve listened to him....

so what's the point if we are charging them guilty now.  We really don't have any of the details of what happened......   if it matters.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  8

I believe that will never happen.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Matthew 25:41 (HCSB)
41  Then He will also say to those on the left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the Devil and his angels! 

Looking Down At Old Smoky

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more. Ezekiel 28:13-19

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

Adam was enticed and deceived into sin. Satan (the deceiver) had full knowledge of his actions and their ultimate consequences. Therefore there is no redemption provided for Satan. HIs rebellion was fully informed.