Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I currently agree with other one, subject to change of course.

I don't see Islam as being a big player after the psalm 83 war and the Ezekiel 38 war. It seems to me they lose both of these and then vanish.

Who will fill this void? Look to Rome and a guy dressed in scarlet who sits on 7 hills.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A-Woman-Rides-The-Beast-2-Euro-Coin.jpg

Euro coin.....     they are trying to fit in anyway....

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Wow! A picture says 1000 words. Thanks for posting this.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I don't get what you are saying here. Are you talking about Islam or something else. The pic on the coin is that of Europa riding a bull.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Oak....

I believe RCC......................                                             Love,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

God's Word regarding the final end of this world points directly to the coming of the Antichrist, or per Jesus in Matt.24 and Mark 13, 'a pseudo Christ' (KJV "false Christs" = Greek pseudochristos, made up of the two Greek words 'pseudo' and 'Christos').

In direct connection with that Jesus linked it to the subject of the false one in Daniel that will come to Jerusalem and make a "league" and then exalt himself above God, and then place the abomination that maketh desolate (i.e., "abomination of desolation" our Lord Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel within Matt.24 and Mark 13). This was Apostle Paul's teaching also in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, minus the subject of the abomination idol the Antichrist will setup for all to worship.

This is the same understanding the early Church fathers had in the 1st and 2nd centuries A.D. Not only did they understand our Lord Jesus' warning about the coming of that Antichrist to Jerusalem, but they also understood that Antichrist will build the temple in Jerusalem, a mimic of Christ building the temple per Zechariah 6.

For the Jews in Jerusalem to fall to that, it will require the coming of their expected Messiah, not some man from Europe, nor from the religion of Islam.

Clearly a lot of the Jews have a problem with accepting God's warnings about the pseudo-Christ-Messiah coming to Jerusalem, so naturally they would want to steer others clear away from that idea in God's Word also, especially by using speculation the coming Antichrist will originate from some other nation other than Israel. In reality though, this is opportunity for Jews who believe on Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ to be forewarned about that coming pseudo-Christ to Jerusalem, while the unbelieving Jews will instead think that pseudo-Christ is their true Messiah.

Euro coin..... they are trying to fit in anyway....

I don't get what you are saying here. Are you talking about Islam or something else. The pic on the coin is that of Europa riding a bull.

I need my laptop to go into details... but no I'm not talking about Islam

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi other one,

Interesting picture of EU coin. They also put out a stamp with the same picture of the woman on the beast, to commemorate the `Second Election of the European Parliament.` As this thread is studying ISIS it seems to me that your picture deserves a thread of its own, looking at the EU connection to world Government. Just a suggestion.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Spock,

You said - `I don`t see Islam as being a big player after Ps. 83 & the Ez. 38 war. It seems to me they lose both of these & then vanish.`

Now you asked me about my thoughts on Ps. 83 on the thread, `America & the Other Super Powers.` I wrote the details for you but you never got back to me. You may not have remembered where it was. It is #152 on that thread. I will give a quick overview here.

Ps. 83 refers to the 6 day war in 1967, where all the surrounding countries, named in scripture, formed a confederacy, conspiring to `wipe Israel out as a nation.`  It was the first time that these nations got together, `took counsel,` as scripture says, & forgot their differences. Although it was a `David & Goliath` battle the Lord was on Israel`s side & in 6 short days Israel had defeated all those nations. Israel had less soldiers, inferior equipment etc than the Arabs and as God`s word said `Fill their faces with dishonour.... let them be ashamed & dismayed...let them be humiliated.` 

As to the Ez. 38 war none of the combatants are the Arab nations of Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Oman, or Yemen. 

Only Iran (Persia), Libya & Ethiopia are the outsiders from the Russian Federation. (of the former Soviet Bloc) Thus there is still left this `terrifying beast,` that we see arising in the world today. Do you really think that Europe who does not like to go to war is going to be more terrifying than Islam!!!!!!!!!

Europa is the daughter of the King of Tyre....   she had three children from relations with Zeus who was a chief fallen angel in reality...   When the Bible speaks of the King of Tyre, it switches between a man and Lucifer, so i have to assume that Europa has something to do with the devil himself...  

The symbolism of her riding Zeus puts those in power who made these coins and the statues right in the lap of Satan.  Generally spoken of in Genesis Chapter Six, the details take one away from Biblical Scripture into the realm of darkness itself.......   I'm not sure that trip would be a good thing here.

jBut it might be a good thing to find out who made the decisions to use her as a symbol of the EU