• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hi other one,

You are right ID makes life easier. The point I`m bringing out is, that this is heading towards a Global ID. This also will obviously make life much easier in the short term but will be the infrastructure, system that a world leader can then use to demand allegiance to him. It will be more subtle than that - like Are you for `peace & safety,` & `together we can transform the world,` `if you are not for us you are against us,` etc rhetoric.

The Global ID infrastructure is coming into place &  this will hasten the world`s bringing in of the same currency. For not only physical barriers for the common market across the world are being broken down, but the e-commerce will necessitate that we all use the same currency. As I`ve said before I believe the next 5 years will see tremendous changes as the forming of the Global Government takes up speed.

That's coming with or without an ID.   all it takes to totally control spending and selling is to go to a global cashless society.....   ID or bank account number or whatever will be necessary.....   Just having checking account numbers that are unique to the world is all that is necessary.

But that's not really all that important for if we don't worship the beast we'll be killed.....   ID or not.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi other one,

But I`m thinking a Global ID that you use for everything, that holds the info for who you are is much quicker & easier for control. Think, yes, financial, but also medical, transport, food, goods & services. With the Global ID that`s coming out of Europe it will be possible to shut down people`s everyday activities. Thus the `power to buy & sell,` & the `power to effect daily life.`

But you can't really do the buy sell thing until we do away with hard money

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi other one,

So true. And isn`t that moving quickly. Here in Aussie land we are doing away with our 5 cents & many places will not accept cash. In Israel they are bringing in a law where they are limiting the amount of cash in a transaction for personal & business use. About $3,000 for personal & about $1,000 for businesses.

I think it will be more a two layered situation - a global ID & a local, national currency. That was what happened in Roman times. Rome had their currency & then there was a local one in Israel. Also the Apostle Paul was an Israeli plus he had Roman Citizenship. Just musing here. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

But you can't really do the buy sell thing until we do away with hard money

I think the mark has a dual purpose.  Its required to buy and sell, and its used to identify those who resist the false prophet's rule...for beheading purposes.  I could see separatist groups bartering or establishing their own currency but not having the mark will flag them for death.

Hard money could still exist but rendered worthless unless you exchange it for "electronic credits".

Edited by Last Daze

well, I think the whole thing draws a really heavy vacuum, but I guess God has his reasons so I'll go with the flow.....   trusting in him seems the only choice for a very very long time in my life.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

I don't see anywhere in the Rev.13 Scripture that the mark is forced upon anyone. It is presented as a choice. The result of refusing it, and refusing to bow in false worship, is said there to be death.

What do we in Christ's Church think our soul is worth? Is it worth more than accepting the coming false one to have it easy and not be subject to death? I think so, because our Lord Jesus didn't promise us a rose garden in this present world. He and His Apostles said we would be persecuted by the world for standing in Him, hated by the majority. We just ain't never gonna' be popular for this present world time, for this world is not our real Home.

A major problem some brethren are going to have in that time is with not knowing the coming false one will be a fake Christ. Those most likely will be deceived by the pseudo-Christ because of the great signs and wonders he is going deceive with. But by the time the 'mark' and "image of the beast" idol is setup, hopefully those deceived at the first will... see their error, and then know that is a fake Christ, and not our Lord Jesus Who comes after that.

I mean get ready, because we're going to hear of whole Christian congregations deceived to that pseud-Christ, preachers saying that's our Lord Jesus and such. Like our Lord Jesus showed in Mark 13:12-13 and Luke 21:12-19, many brethren are going to be deceived, and will not understand why... some of us will refuse that first coming messiah, and will turn us over to him thinking they are doing Christ a service.

I agree salty.......   keep in mind though that Jesus said that no one can snatch us out of the hands of the Father...   I take that to mean that we can't be tricked or fooled into the mark and/or worship of the beast.....

I think it will be a simple decision for most all of us.  Worship the beast and go to hell......    or die.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

I agree salty.......   keep in mind though that Jesus said that no one can snatch us out of the hands of the Father...   I take that to mean that we can't be tricked or fooled into the mark and/or worship of the beast.....

I think it will be a simple decision for most all of us.  Worship the beast and go to hell......    or die.....

And I do wish that day were hastened.

And I do wish that day were hastened.

not till my brother in law gets saved or dies......   you might pray for him....