IGNORED

Gap in the last 70th week of the 70 weeks from the first 69?

FreeinChrist

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

THEN after the destruction of the temple. And it happened rightly so. The second century proved fatal to christians. Some think the persecution ended in the fourth century. It didn't! The Christians who refused to paganise christianity suffered martyrdom. And that continued all through the reign of the popes and into the dark ages.

Foxe's Book of Martyrs estimates a 500 million people martyred.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Let me ask you this. You say the tribulation is yet to occur, but matthew 24 continued being fulfilled normally as if the tribulation was past. The tribulation started to end in 1776 when USA opened its doors to the oppressed of the pope. 4 years later in 1780 on May 19, the sun did not give her light. That day was called in history as the great dark day.

http://www.web-books.com/Classics/ON/B0/B897/09MB897.html

The sign in the moon happened the following night. It appeared red as blood as revelation 6 said it would.

53 years later the sign of the stars falling from heaven happened. November 13, 1833

http://www.web-books.com/Classics/ON/B0/B897/10MB897.html

And not even so, but also preceding all these signs as revelation 6 said it woils, the earthquake happened. The great Lisbon earthquake of November 1, 1755.

You asked for a source on the dark ages. Here you go,

For teaching faith contrary to the teaching of the Church of Rome, history records the martyrdom of more then 100 million people." -Brief Bible Readings pg 16

Experience teaches that there is no other remedy for the evil, but to put heretics (Protestants) to death; for the (Romish) church proceeded gradually and tried every remedy: at first she merely excommunicatied them; afterwards she added a fine; then she banished them; and finally she was constrained to put them to death." -Cardinal Bellarmine famous champion of Romanism cited by Schumucker p. 76

The catholic church has persecuted...when she thinks it is good to use physical force she will use it...will the Catholic church give bond that she will not persecute?...the Catholic church gives no bonds for her good behaviour." -Western Watchman, Dec 24, 1908 (A Roman Catholic Publication).

So there's never been any solar eclipses since 1780? no more comets either? (Each August in the U.S. is a time one can see meteor showers falling from the sky.) If one is merely sky-gazing to prove end time events without the actual associated Bible prophecies being fulfilled, then they are simply sky-gazing; might as well be astrologers saying those things.

The "great earthquake" of Rev.11:13 that signals Christ's coming on the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe is prophesied to occur in JERUSALEM, not anywhere else.

If you'd really pay attention to the history of Christian martyrs, you'd find that did not only happen by the hands of the Roman Church. It happened in Jerusalem, and it's still happening today in lands outside the Christian west.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

So was Jesus anti-Jewish for exposing the Pharisees? I am preaching truth. If what I said is not true how come the prophecies happened exactly as the Bible said they would?

The Romans in 70 A.D. never fulfilled the "abomination of desolation" prophecy Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel. Your theory does not align with Scripture.

I beg to differ. Not only did the Jews consider the Roman standards brought into the Temple by the Romans an abomination, as well the soldiers sacrificed to them in the Holy of Holies:

The Antonia was demolished. The stones were used to build a new dam, this time towards the Temple terrace. The Romans used the dam to set fire to the porticoes on the northern and western side of the terrace, but it was impossible to bash trough the walls. On the tenth of August, the Temple itself was burning. Six thousand women and children were taken prisoner at the Court of the Gentiles, while the legionaries sacrificed to their standards in the Holy of Holies.

http://www.livius.org/ja-jn/jewish_wars/jwar04.html

And then the city was desolated. 

I was just doing some reading on Dan 9:24-27 the other day. Here's how I'm interpreting it: (bold parenthesis is my interpretation)

Dan 9:24-27

24)Seventy weeks are determined upon they people and upon they holy city, to finish the transgression (earth's sabbaths), and to make an end of sins (christ's shed blood), and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy ("it is finished" John 19:30), and to anoint the most Holy.

Transgression equal's "Earth's Sabbaths", clarify please.

The actual term is "land" rather than "earth". The Jewish word is 'erets'

2Ch 36:21 KJV - To fulfil the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

I was just doing some reading on Dan 9:24-27 the other day. Here's how I'm interpreting it: (bold parenthesis is my interpretation)

Dan 9:24-27

24)Seventy weeks are determined upon they people and upon they holy city, to finish the transgression (earth's sabbaths), and to make an end of sins (christ's shed blood), and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy ("it is finished" John 19:30), and to anoint the most Holy.

Transgression equal's "Earth's Sabbaths", clarify please.

The actual term is "land" rather than "earth". The Jewish word is 'erets'

2Ch 36:21 KJV - To fulfil the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years.

Transgressions equal Sabbaths of Lands, thanks for clearing that up for me.

The Land enjoyed her sabbaths while the Jews finished their captivity in Babylon. Transgression (hebrew pesha') can mean 'punishment for transgression'. The Israelites transgressed by going/whoring after other gods. 

The references are in Jeremiah.

...i thought you might still be confused...

Let me ask you this. You say the tribulation is yet to occur, but matthew 24 continued being fulfilled normally as if the tribulation was past. The tribulation started to end in 1776 when USA opened its doors to the oppressed of the pope. 4 years later in 1780 on May 19, the sun did not give her light. That day was called in history as the great dark day.

http://www.web-books.com/Classics/ON/B0/B897/09MB897.html

The sign in the moon happened the following night. It appeared red as blood as revelation 6 said it would.

53 years later the sign of the stars falling from heaven happened. November 13, 1833

http://www.web-books.com/Classics/ON/B0/B897/10MB897.html

And not even so, but also preceding all these signs as revelation 6 said it woils, the earthquake happened. The great Lisbon earthquake of November 1, 1755.

You asked for a source on the dark ages. Here you go,

For teaching faith contrary to the teaching of the Church of Rome, history records the martyrdom of more then 100 million people." -Brief Bible Readings pg 16

Experience teaches that there is no other remedy for the evil, but to put heretics (Protestants) to death; for the (Romish) church proceeded gradually and tried every remedy: at first she merely excommunicatied them; afterwards she added a fine; then she banished them; and finally she was constrained to put them to death." -Cardinal Bellarmine famous champion of Romanism cited by Schumucker p. 76

The catholic church has persecuted...when she thinks it is good to use physical force she will use it...will the Catholic church give bond that she will not persecute?...the Catholic church gives no bonds for her good behaviour." -Western Watchman, Dec 24, 1908 (A Roman Catholic Publication).

So there's never been any solar eclipses since 1780? no more comets either? (Each August in the U.S. is a time one can see meteor showers falling from the sky.) If one is merely sky-gazing to prove end time events without the actual associated Bible prophecies being fulfilled, then they are simply sky-gazing; might as well be astrologers saying those things.

The "great earthquake" of Rev.11:13 that signals Christ's coming on the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe is prophesied to occur in JERUSALEM, not anywhere else.

If you'd really pay attention to the history of Christian martyrs, you'd find that did not only happen by the hands of the Roman Church. It happened in Jerusalem, and it's still happening today in lands outside the Christian west.

You just show how much you ignore prophetic fulfillment. I didn't write the Bible, the Lord did. The prophecies happened and you just ignored them. Way to go in casting stumblingblocks before your own self. You desperately want to not to believe this! It can be clearly seen. What are you fighting me over? The Bible didn't say no more eclipses will happen. But to ignore the fulfillment of these prophecies is not right in the sight of God. They happened CHRONOLLOGICALLY EXACTLY how the Lord said they would. I wonder how people are marveled by the blood moons not so long ago, yet they miss these prophetic fulfillments and turn a blind eye on them. So no i don't agree with you. When the Bible says something will happen, i have to believe it. When I see the fulfillment my soul gets raptured! It doesn't look this way with you Salty. And again you twist Bible prophecy. The earthquake in revelation 6 has nothing to do with the earthquake in rev 11 x rev 16. That will be another earthquake all to itself, and it will be far greater than anyone will ever experience. The tribulation is over, history proves it. The signs happened as confirmation to it. But again, you will ignore the Lord's prophecies. And revelation 11 has nothing to do with jerusalem. It said sodom and Egypt where our Lord was crucified spiritually. Rev 11 is about the french revolution. I will go to someone else to share these truths. Perhaps their soul would get raptured as mine.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

The Land enjoyed her sabbaths while the Jews finished their captivity in Babylon. Transgression (hebrew pesha') can mean 'punishment for transgression'. The Israelites transgressed by going/whoring after other gods. 

The references are in Jeremiah.

...i thought you might still be confused...

That's my middle name, Confused. lol