IGNORED

Gap in the last 70th week of the 70 weeks from the first 69?

FreeinChrist

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

So was Jesus anti-Jewish for exposing the Pharisees? I am preaching truth. If what I said is not true how come the prophecies happened exactly as the Bible said they would?

The Romans in 70 A.D. never fulfilled the "abomination of desolation" prophecy Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel. Your theory does not align with Scripture.

I beg to differ. Not only did the Jews consider the Roman standards brought into the Temple by the Romans an abomination, as well the soldiers sacrificed to them in the Holy of Holies:

The Antonia was demolished. The stones were used to build a new dam, this time towards the Temple terrace. The Romans used the dam to set fire to the porticoes on the northern and western side of the terrace, but it was impossible to bash trough the walls. On the tenth of August, the Temple itself was burning. Six thousand women and children were taken prisoner at the Court of the Gentiles, while the legionaries sacrificed to their standards in the Holy of Holies.

http://www.livius.org/ja-jn/jewish_wars/jwar04.html

And then the city was desolated. 

By interpreting the "abomination of desolation" event from the Book of Daniel as if it means an army conquering and raising their standard over conquered yet destroyed territory, it means you have not rightly understood what that abomination is about.

Per Dan.11:31, Matt.24:15, Mark 13:14, 2 Thess.2:4, and Rev.13:11-16, that abomination of Daniel is about an idol involving a 'standing' temple in Jerusalem, not one that burned down in battle with the Roman army in 70 A.D. The desolation reference is a reference to the temple being desolated by false worship of an idol abomination.

God already gave us the blueprint for this back in history with Antiochus IV in 165-170 B.C. He took Jerusalem, went inside the temple and sacrificed swine upon the altar desolating it, spread its broth around the temple, and then set up an idol abomination to Zeus, and commanded all to worship it.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

You just show how much you ignore prophetic fulfillment. I didn't write the Bible, the Lord did. The prophecies happened and you just ignored them. Way to go in casting stumblingblocks before your own self. You desperately want to not to believe this! It can be clearly seen. What are you fighting me over? The Bible didn't say no more eclipses will happen. But to ignore the fulfillment of these prophecies is not right in the sight of God. They happened CHRONOLLOGICALLY EXACTLY how the Lord said they would. I wonder how people are marveled by the blood moons not so long ago, yet they miss these prophetic fulfillments and turn a blind eye on them. So no i don't agree with you. When the Bible says something will happen, i have to believe it. When I see the fulfillment my soul gets raptured! It doesn't look this way with you Salty. And again you twist Bible prophecy. The earthquake in revelation 6 has nothing to do with the earthquake in rev 11 x rev 16. That will be another earthquake all to itself, and it will be far greater than anyone will ever experience. The tribulation is over, history proves it. The signs happened as confirmation to it. But again, you will ignore the Lord's prophecies. And revelation 11 has nothing to do with jerusalem. It said sodom and Egypt where our Lord was crucified spiritually. Rev 11 is about the french revolution. I will go to someone else to share these truths. Perhaps their soul would get raptured as mine.

Quite a little rampage you've got going on there. You would do well to stop listening to those men you're heeding, and get into God's Word asking His direct help for yourself.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

I don't believe in the tribulation theory. The tribulation is past. It happened from the destruction of Jerusalem and into the dark ages where more than 500 million people were destroyed by the popes of Rome. Daniel 7:25

The 7th week continues from the 69th week normally. The 69 th week when Messiah would come was 27 AD. In the midst of it He was cutt off, on the cross for us, not for Himself. The remaining week ended at 34 AD with the stoning of Stephen. This marked the probation time of Jews as being closed.

short simple and sweet 

Do you really believe the stoning of Peter was the final event of the great 490 special Jewish years? 

1) Can you confirm it occurred in 34 AD

2) What is the abomination that comes to its end in 34 AD?

3) which aspects of Daniel 9:24 were fulfilled in 34 AD?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I don't believe in the tribulation theory. The tribulation is past. It happened from the destruction of Jerusalem and into the dark ages where more than 500 million people were destroyed by the popes of Rome. Daniel 7:25

The 7th week continues from the 69th week normally. The 69 th week when Messiah would come was 27 AD. In the midst of it He was cutt off, on the cross for us, not for Himself. The remaining week ended at 34 AD with the stoning of Stephen. This marked the probation time of Jews as being closed.

short simple and sweet

Do you really believe the stoning of Peter was the final event of the great 490 special Jewish years?

if you just put on the search engine "acts of apostles history" you'll see the charts making the stoning event occurring in 34 AD. The prophecy though points to the fact that 3.5 years after Messiah is cutt off, the probation of the Jews closes. Daniel 9:24 is saying there are 70 weeks in which they should make reconciliation for iniquity, and ect... But it never said at the 70th week all these things should be done. To prove not everything spoken of in daniel 9:24 must occur at the last week, it said "to anoint the most Holy". Messiah was anointed at His baptism in 27 AD. It was at the end of the 69th week after Artaxerxe's decree of 457 AD that Messiah appeared for His public ministry. Not the end of the 70th week. The remaining 70th week is divided into two parts. The end of the first half marks the Messiah as being "cut off", but "not for Himself." That happened on the cross. 3.5 years later He was cutt off on 31 AD, but not for Himself. The remaining half brings us to 34 AD. Probation closed on the Jews 34 AD. Having no more protection, Their temple was destroyed in 70 AD.

Consider Ezekiel's 4:6 each day for a year time scale.

From 457 years + 7 prophetic weeks (or 49 days = 49 years) the temple was built.

+ 62 prophetic weeks or 62x 7 days = years Mesisah was anointed at 27 AD (remember there was no year 0. Year 1 AD followed 1 BC).

+ 3.5 years (half a week is 3.5 days) Messiah was cutt off, bringing us to 31 AD.

+ another 3.5 prophetic days = years probation closed at 34 AD

Edited by Sapphirestones

short simple and sweet

if you just put on the search engine "acts of apostles history" you'll see the charts making the stoning event occurring in 34 AD. The prophecy though points to the fact that 3.5 years after Messiah is cutt off, the probation of the Jews closes. Daniel 9:24 is saying there are 70 weeks in which they should make reconciliation for iniquity, and ect... But it never said at the 70th week all these things should be done. In other words, what i'm trying to say they had a probation time. After that they are no more protected. Also to prove not everuthing spoken of in daniel 9:24 must occur at the last week, it said "to anoint the most Holy". Messiah was anointed at His baptism in 27 AD. It was 69 prophetic weeks after Artaxerxe's decree of 457 AD that Messiah appeared for His public ministry. The remaining 70th week is divided into two parts. The end of the first half marks the Messiah as being "cut off", but "not for Himself." That happened on the cross. 3.5 years later He was cutt off on 31 AD, but not for Himself. The remaining half brings us to 34 AD. Probation closed on the Jews 34 AD. Having no more protection, Their temple was destroyed in 70 AD.

Ok I understand what you are saying. I disagree because I see the whole 490 years as prophetic, not a probation.  I feel the prophecy would be better fulfilled by a dramatic conclusion in year 490.

We only disagree by one year on the other dates though, I look at when the decree was issued to the administrators (the issuing of the decree) in late 458 BC, and then see Jesus' ministry starting in late 26AD, and his crucifixion at Passover 30 AD.  This is where I place a gap in the 490 year period, at year 486.5    ... there being only 3.5 years left to fulfill because since the crucifixion the way is open to the Gentiles until the "fullness of the Gentiles".

I edited my post please read it.

I edited my post please read it.

thanks I read it. Yes my view is the same and I also take into account no year "0". Its just the historian that I referred to points to 458 BC, not 457 BC, so we are referring to different historians. Also I prefer 26 AD as the date Jesus started his ministry, and I believe there are strong arguments for 30AD being the date of the crucifixion.  So rather than argue our respective positions on these 3 events, lets rather celebrate how close our views are except for the last 3.5 years of the 490 years which I prefer to place into the future.

The insertion of the gaps is not biblical. The prophecy ends in 34 AD. Now if what i said is not true, the Bible should not continue as if the prophecy was true. In other words the temple was destroyed in 70 AD. Then the tribulation started and the amount of christians slaughtered amounted to 500 million. The tribulation extended DURING the dark ages. (Christians who refused to apostasize christianity were destroyed as Daniel 7:25 said the little horn would make war with the saints). Then the teibulation started to end in 1776 AD when USA opened its doors to the oppressed christians. They fled there. Directly after that after 4 years as Jesus said "immediately after the tribulation, the sun shall be darkened". True to prophecy in May 19, 1780 AD the sun darkened. That day was called "the great dark Day". The moon did not give her light the following night. The stars of heaven fell in november 13, 1833 AD.

When Jesus spoke His outline matthew 24 I don't think He did not mean these when He mentioned the signs and the tribulation.

I have to go. Check out this website http://remnantofgod.org

Thank you.

Edited by Sapphirestones

The insertion of the gaps is not biblical. The prophecy ends in 34 AD. Now if what i said is not true, the Bible should not continue as if the prophecy was true. In other words the temple was destroyed in 70 AD. Then the tribulation started and the amount of christians slaughtered amounted to 500 million. The tribulation extended DURING the dark ages. (Christians who refused to apostasize christianity were destroyed as Daniel 7:25 said the little horn would make war with the saints). Then the teibulation started to end in 1776 AD when USA opened its doors to the oppressed christians. They fled there. Directly after that after 4 years as Jesus said "immediately after the tribulation, the sun shall be darkened". True to prophecy in May 19, 1780 AD the sun darkened. That day was called "the great dark Day". The moon did not give her light the following night. The stars of heaven fell in november 13, 1833 AD.

When Jesus spoke His outline matthew 24 I don't think He did not mean these when He mentioned the signs and the tribulation.

I have to go. Check out this website http://remnantofgod.org

Thank you.

Despite our differences I hope you also believe in the terrible deception of Rev 13 and the 42 months of the beast's rule in Revelation 13. If so then at least we have consensus about the basics of the future despite our differences on some other verses.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

So was Jesus anti-Jewish for exposing the Pharisees? I am preaching truth. If what I said is not true how come the prophecies happened exactly as the Bible said they would?

The Romans in 70 A.D. never fulfilled the "abomination of desolation" prophecy Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel. Your theory does not align with Scripture.

I beg to differ. Not only did the Jews consider the Roman standards brought into the Temple by the Romans an abomination, as well the soldiers sacrificed to them in the Holy of Holies:

The Antonia was demolished. The stones were used to build a new dam, this time towards the Temple terrace. The Romans used the dam to set fire to the porticoes on the northern and western side of the terrace, but it was impossible to bash trough the walls. On the tenth of August, the Temple itself was burning. Six thousand women and children were taken prisoner at the Court of the Gentiles, while the legionaries sacrificed to their standards in the Holy of Holies.

http://www.livius.org/ja-jn/jewish_wars/jwar04.html

And then the city was desolated. 

Per Dan.11:31, Matt.24:15, Mark 13:14, 2 Thess.2:4, and Rev.13:11-16, that abomination of Daniel is about an idol involving a 'standing' temple in Jerusalem, not one that burned down in battle with the Roman army in 70 A.D. The desolation reference is a reference to the temple being desolated by false worship of an idol abomination.

God already gave us the blueprint for this back in history with Antiochus IV in 165-170 B.C. He took Jerusalem, went inside the temple and sacrificed swine upon the altar desolating it, spread its broth around the temple, and then set up an idol abomination to Zeus, and commanded all to worship it.

So are you saying that the Roman troops

1. bringing their eagle emblazoned flags (standards) into the Holy of Holies, and
  2. sacrificing to them

does not constitute as an "abomination that causes desolation"? 

Eagles were considered unclean birds in the OT. So just the act of bringing into the temple a flag with an eagle on it was an abomination.