• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/01/1965

It seems that some don't even believe in the Holy Spirit. What are you thoughts?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The Holy Spirit is the fuel in my gastank that empowers me to do things I could never do, know things I could never know and be content with such things as I have. It is the very breath of life in me given to me by God. The vive in revival and the key to my survival. That which helps me to remain detached from everything that is not of God yet allows me to penetrate the core of everything. The one providing laser vision that looks upon the heart of matters and knows the mind of men.

The most incredible thing never invented but rather that which came out of God and is in me doing the works of the Father that in and of myself I cannot. The very praise in my praises.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

1 Tim 3:1-9 But know that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphmeers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving,----lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, HAVING A FORM OF GODLINESS BUT DENYING ITS POWER. AND FROM SUCH PEOPLE TURN AWAY!

To deny the power of God is to deny the Holy Spirit. We were to receive power when the Holy Spirit came upon us. Acts 1:8 Some people go through the rituals as though they were in a lodge but do not understand the Scriptures or believe they apply to today. They may also discard the Holy Spirit. Some religions tend to replace the Holy Spirit with Mary. Modern movements make church into self help groups or hobby groups and not about God and a personal salvation. Others make it about delivering people from poverty and oppression of races rather than about personal salvation. The Holy Spirit is about personal salvation and then building us into the body of Christ. We worship Father Son and Holy Spirit, 3 in one.

The Holy Spirit enlightens us and helps us to understand the things of the Spirit. He also enables us to live a godly life and do God's will. He imparts the life of Christ to me, He is my Comfortor, my advocate, and my guide. He is always with me, He gives strength, He helps me to pray. He glorifies Christ. He sealed me as God's mark upon me. He is God Who took part in creation and moved upon the waters.

He is the breath of life Who imparts new life when we are born again.

Those who do not have the Holy Spirit or believe in Him do not belong to God.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

The wind of God, the breath of God, the voice of God. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

My guide and my friend...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

The Holy Spirit is very God, the Creater and Maker of all things. He came to glorify Christ. He is the earnest of our redemption and whom which we are seal by.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

The Holy Spirit is He who comes into my heart after accepting Jesus Christ, and seals my Adoption into the Family of God, making me a heir.

14)  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15)  For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, by which we cry, Abba, Father.

16)  The Spirit itself testifieth with our spirit, that we are the children of God.

17)  And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ; if we suffer with Him, that we may be glorified together.

Romans 8:14-17

4)  But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,

5)  To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6)  And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

7)  Wherefore thou, art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Galatians 4:4-7

If I understood the Jewish culture of Jesus' days right, it was common for a servant/slave to perhaps call their master, father but the term Abba, was limited to only immediate members of the family.  It is like a children calling their father, daddy.  So that because of all that Jesus did for us, and our simple faith in Him, we now can call God the Father Daddy.

Not only has the Spirit adopted me into His family but this same Spirit, makes me Holy that is a saint, because He has separate me, and made me and other Christians the Temple of God, I Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20.  Of myself i am nothing, but because of all that Christ Jesus has done for me, I have become a family member of the Godhead, and His Temple.

The Holy Spirit is He who finalize my adoption, and made me a holy temple of God.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

We serve "One God" expressed in three person.

The SHEMA:

"Hear O Israel, the LORD our God is One LORD"

Shema, is the first Hebrew word for hear.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Jhn 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Jhn 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Jhn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/09/1941

Jhn 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Jhn 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jhn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

hi

good scriptures the reason why the world can not receive it ,is not because God does not want them to have it ,it is because truth can not be understood through lies and deceit , it does not matter how you go about it ,this is why we have so many sect religion ,and with so many believes ;the apostles never ad that problem within them as a group but with those new converts they ad ,for they had their own mind and could not see truth in what was preached to them by the apostles