IGNORED

Opinions of Requiring Muslims in USA to Register?

JTC

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

Studies have decided that it only takes ten per cent of the population to overthrow a government.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings to Everyone

No matter how you toss it or turn it,flip it or flop it.....muslims,citizens or not are a threat to ANYONE who is a non-muslim........when the time comes when they will be put to the test ,they will do as they are commanded to do or they will lose their own lives & the lives of their loved ones,,,,,,what do you think they will choose to do?

We,as a Nation,should do everything & anything we can do to protect our people from potential harm,,,,,,if that means deporting the non-citizen ,then so be it,,,,,if it means registering the muslim citizen,yes,,,,,a wall or fence around our Southern borders,absolutely,,,,,,,,I am sure there are a few "non-religious" muslims that are citizens & might never hurt anyone at any cost  but can we risk our childrens lives,our grandchildren,America? Well,if they have no evil intent then I would expect them to be the first in line to register,voluntarily!

I am sorry,I love this Country & I agree 100% with Shiloh,other one,coheir,Cletus.......I don't hate ANYONE but I love my family,my friends & my fellow Americans too much to tolerate all this political correctness ,sympathizing & complacency

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Islam is a theocracy....   and it is not compatible with any other government on earth.

Judaism is a theocracy. Christianity (real Christianity) is a theocracy.

Protecting the U.S. constitution is very important. It is that constitution which allows people of differing beliefs to co-exist in the U.S. Take the rights away from one group and you have opened the door to taking the rights away from other groups.

I have no problem deporting illegal immigrants. I have no problem  withdrawing a visa and deporting legal immigrants who are proven members of terrorist group. I have no problem upholding the U.S. law and arresting those who have violated the law. But, I do have a problem registering citizens based on their religion. That goes against the constitution and is very very dangerous. Dangerous for any religious group which might be unpopular.

I also find it perturbing, when people target a group based on religion, ethnicity, or race, treating them as all potential criminals just because of their ethnicity, religion or race. I grew up being a recipient from those who generalized their perceptions across all who were Jewish, and took action based on such a false generalized view. So, I know it happens, and I do not care which group is targetted, I will defend the constitution. The U.S. government can not and should never target an entire group of people based on their religion. If some people of a particular religion are involved in illegal things, then go after those who are doing illegal things.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,162
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

You can make anythong a theocracy when you accept it as the only religion of a country. But there is nothing in the NT that I see to make Christanity a governing thing. I do agree that Judaism is a theocracy and would be almost as bad as islam.. however Judaism does not demand Jews take over the whole world as does Islam. Christanity is a personal relationship with God not any form of government.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

You can make anythong a theocracy when you accept it as the only religion of a country. But there is nothing in the NT that I see to make Christanity a governing thing. I do agree that Judaism is a theocracy and would be almost as bad as islam.. however Judaism does not demand Jews take over the whole world as does Islam. Christanity is a personal relationship with God not any form of government.

Judaism also teaches that when the Messiah comes, he will be king of the Jews and will rule from Jerusalem. The Messiah will make war against all who are fighting against Israel and defeat the enemies.  At that time, all nations who come against Israel will be judged. (This is all in scripture). 

Christianity teaches that Jesus is Lord and King. And will set up a government on earth. There are some differences in various views of soteriology, but many or most believe that, Jesus and His army (Christians) will return and defeat the enemy (nations), and will rule and reign on earth, with Christians judging.  

So all three see either a current theocracy or/and a future theocracy when each are victorious, defeating the 'enemy' which would be those who either fight them or believe differently then them. Now, I agree with one of the Christian end times scenarios and part of the scenario promoted by Judaism. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,162
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Judaism also teaches that when the Messiah comes, he will be king of the Jews and will rule from Jerusalem. The Messiah will make war against all who are fighting against Israel and defeat the enemies.  At that time, all nations who come against Israel will be judged. (This is all in scripture). 

Christianity teaches that Jesus is Lord and King. And will set up a government on earth. There are some differences in various views of soteriology, but many or most believe that, Jesus and His army (Christians) will return and defeat the enemy (nations), and will rule and reign on earth, with Christians judging.  

So all three see either a current theocracy or/and a future theocracy when each are victorious, defeating the 'enemy' which would be those who either fight them or believe differently then them. Now, I agree with one of the Christian end times scenarios and part of the scenario promoted by Judaism. 

I don't see how you can compare a government today to the time when Jesus comes......   when Jesus comes we will have a king.....   that is a dictatorship.....   and though it will be great, it's not comparable with anything on earth since God left the temple of the Hebrews thousands of years ago.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

And when the government decides Christians are a threat...should they be kicked out as well?

Nope, you build a fence and lock 'em in so they can't escape. Think iron curtain.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Requiring muslims to register is just as wrong as requiring the japanese to-especially if theyre american citizens. Our constition supposedly protects the rights of all-thats not doing it. Im in favor of closing our borders and making it difficult to get in-I think that would alleviate the problem quite a lot. But as far as requiring any american citizen to register just because of their choice of religion-is not only a violation of the constition but it goes against everything America stands for. Thats not freedom.