IGNORED

Where is it in bible

tigger398

....Gaza, Islamic state, Ebola, and an Inadequate potus, all within the past 4 months....

....this doesnt concern anyone....

....Raise any red flags maybe....

:thumbsup:

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

~

God Bless Israel

And Her Children, The IDF

In The Holy Name Of Yeshua

Amen

Thank You Abba For Answered Prayer

I Love You

Maranatha~!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

While all these things are sad indeed, looks like we're ramping up for something! Birth pangs coming closer together and more intense perhaps. :emot-nod:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Response to the OP:

The references to the moon's appearance from the earth related to the coming tribulation period are not due to the normal eclipse of the sun

There are only two: the darkening of the sun caused by cosmic disturbances at the ending of the tribulation period in Matthew 24:29 [the moon reflects light by the sun and will appear "red" as the sun diminishes] ..... and by the debris in the earth's atmosphere caused by the physical judgments of destruction upon the earth at the onset and during the coming tribulation period [Revelation 6:12-13]

The " four blood moon" thing is bogus and will turn out to be nothing but  the normal eclipse of the sun 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Response to the OP:

The references to the moon's appearance from the earth related to the coming tribulation period are not due to the normal eclipse of the sun

There are only two: the darkening of the sun caused by cosmic disturbances at the ending of the tribulation period in Matthew 24:29 [the moon reflects light by the sun and will appear "red" as the sun diminishes] ..... and by the debris in the earth's atmosphere caused by the physical judgments of destruction upon the earth at the onset and during the coming tribulation period [Revelation 6:12-13]

The " four blood moon" thing is bogus and will turn out to be nothing but  the normal eclipse of the sun 

You do realize that the four blood moon thing is not Bible prophecy, but an actual look at documented history.....    one of those "well this happened each time it happened for the past 1000 years or so, so we're kind of expecting something to happen (but we have no idea what).

I'll give you another one......   we just started a sabbatical year, and for many cycles the American economy suffered huge downturns at the end of these 7 year cycles.   Just one more weird thing concerning happenings in the world that seem to align with Jewish holidays and cycles.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

That is the point of my posting .... the popular 4 blood thing is not prophetic, but man made idea .... and not a sign of anything

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

That is the point of my posting .... the popular 4 blood thing is not prophetic, but man made idea .... and not a sign of anything

I would agree it's a man noticed thing.....    I would not go so far as to say it's not a sign of anything though.

• Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

While there are many coinciding events (not that they are coincidence btw) with blood moons, the passage in Revelation about shortening the day and the night could refer to a cosmic event involving Mars and Earth interlocking orbits or near pass by where the moon our moon is destroyed and the debris cloaks the sunlight and the stars by 1/2.

Google "Orbital resonance hypothesis."

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

I`ve heard that when Israel became a nation & then again when they had the 6-day war & Jerusalem was taken back, that those years had the 4 blood moons. And we are in the time of the next 4 blood moons, 2014 & 2015, so wondering if that indicates Israel giving back a huge amount of land.

Just pondering. And then the next 4 blood moons are apparently in 2032 & 2033. mmmmmmm..........

Signs for Israel? But then are they really watching? To me they are interesting but not specifically prophetic.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

I think that u and everyone should be very careful about these blood moons. Im not saying it is false teaching, I'm saying that it is possible but it is also possible that the blood moons can be a sign of Christ return. I think we should think of it more like a possibility. I think the blood moons r very interesting and I would love to learn the true meaning. I do believe they r a sign, but a sign of the end? We do not know. Now the mass. fish, the blood red waters all across the earth, r clearly an end time sign. I believe ISIS (and others) is an end time sign (tribulation) Ebola, and all the different diseases all over the world. All the things that r happening on our soil, r end time signs. But QUESTION everything u hear and read. Turn to prayer and the bible for the truth....

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

It's in Joel and (I think) Revelation.

Another thing to note is the possible astronomical fulfilling of Revelation 12:1 in 2017.