IGNORED

The Anti_Christ and False Prophet will be Nephilim.

Rant

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

this subject is almost impossible to discuss here for I can't post video's and you all won't buy and read books from people who have researched and from which I get my personal ideas.... I can't tell you about the people involved with them being created today for I can't introduce them to you and they would most likely not want to talk about it anyway.....

So I will just say that the nephilim existed before the flood, after the flood and are among us today.....

But I personally believe that the beasts are full blown fallen angels.

Were they on the ark? If not, how did they survive the flood? The bible tells us what and who survived the flood.
No they were not on the ark, but others did carry on after the flood and are doing so today. Rus Dizdar works wirh ladies that have discovered they have been used for such. There are a couple of others but I don't know them well enough to recommend them to people I run across.

So how did they survive the flood then? Everything died.

Genesis 7

21 And all flesh that moved upon the face of the earth died, of birds, of cattle, of animal, and of every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth; and every man,
22 all who breathed the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
23 And every living thing which was on the face of the earth was destroyed, from man to cattle, and to the creeping things, and the fowls of the heavens. And they were destroyed from the earth, and only Noah was left, and those that were with him in the ark.

Pure speculation... but maybe they were taken away by UFO's or into the Earth? Or the fallen angels went into women again after the flood?? They were most likely "new" Nephilim. Good question.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,178
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

this subject is almost impossible to discuss here for I can't post video's and you all won't buy and read books from people who have researched and from which I get my personal ideas.... I can't tell you about the people involved with them being created today for I can't introduce them to you and they would most likely not want to talk about it anyway.....

So I will just say that the nephilim existed before the flood, after the flood and are among us today.....

But I personally believe that the beasts are full blown fallen angels.

Were they on the ark? If not, how did they survive the flood? The bible tells us what and who survived the flood.
No they were not on the ark, but others did carry on after the flood and are doing so today. Rus Dizdar works wirh ladies that have discovered they have been used for such. There are a couple of others but I don't know them well enough to recommend them to people I run across.

So how did they survive the flood then? Everything died.

Genesis 7

21 And all flesh that moved upon the face of the earth died, of birds, of cattle, of animal, and of every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth; and every man,
22 all who breathed the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
23 And every living thing which was on the face of the earth was destroyed, from man to cattle, and to the creeping things, and the fowls of the heavens. And they were destroyed from the earth, and only Noah was left, and those that were with him in the ark.

As I said, Angels were making babies before the flood, after the flood and they are today....   Killing off everything but Noha's family in the flood did not stop the angels from doing the same thing on a smaller scale after the flood....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Relevant scripture please, and use the 20/20 principal at least. 20 verses before and 20 after to give relevance.

Fez, I am happy to do that, but I cannot answer the way you want me to do.  I do not have 20 scriptures before and after, and can only give the scriptures we have.

I have given scriptures in Genesis and explained them.

What do you want proof of?  Who these sons of God are?  Why Satan did not go into the women himself? or the whole lot?

Lets start here again

Genesis 6:1   And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Genesis 6:2   That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Genesis 6:3   And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Already we see here that this took part in the early days after men started multiplying.  The sons of God took wives, and God was not happy?   Why not?  Are not men supposed to take wives, marry and multiply?

Sons of God

Job 2:1   Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself fore the Lord.

Job 2:2   And the Lord saint unto Satan, From whence comest thou?  And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down it.

Job 2:3   And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth.

I'm showing you here to start with who the sons of God are, ...angels.

There was never a meeting between God and men, so this meeting is in heaven with the angels before they were kicked out, and Satan was there also.  God is calling the angels his sons, because he created them.

Genesis 6:4   There were giants in the earth in those days;

Giants in the earth in those days?  We have dinosaur bones to prove they once existed.  One thing they know for sure is that they were all wiped out at once, during the same time.

Noah's job was to preserve all the species of animals God created, .....and there were no baby dinosaurs saved.

Why?  because God did not create them.

Satan with all his wisdom already knew about cloning, long before we did.  He was only using God's technology, not his own, and manipulating God's creation. 

Satan was trying to be God, creating his own species of animals.

So for a short time, dinosaurs existed ....GIANTS.

Genesis 6:4   and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

After the giants existed, after...after...after, .....then these sons of God had sex with human females, daughters of men (not daughters of god), and they produced children to these angels.  These children became mighty men, men which were of old?  what men of the old days were mighty?  None recorded.

If they were created by angels, then would have half of their characteristics, and their evil nature.

We have found bones of giant men.  Abnormal bones, and the truth is they once existed, and I will have to give you scriptures on another post to prove this.

So what I am showing you here, is that Satan who is behind it all, of course, who wants to be God starting his own creation, began creating his own special breed of animals first,... then when he saw he wasn't stopped, started creating his own breed of humans.  How angry he would of been to see his own creation destroyed in the flood.

Genesis 6:5   And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The angels were given free reign.  They crossed the boundaries.  They contaminated God's creation, animals and men.  They were mingling with men.  They are intelligent creatures, and corrupting men.  They are different flesh, and cannot mix the two.  From them, evil had spread fast, and God had to destroy all, and punish those angels for doing what they did.  So God put them, those particular angels into a spiritual prison where they cannot mingle with man anymore.  They are locked up to this day, not killed, but reserved......

2 Peter 2:4   For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

2 Peter 2:5   And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

These angels who are locked up, will be let loose during the 7 trumpets.  This is what they are reserved for, to be let loose during the wrath, to torment those who have the mark of the beast.

Jude 1:6   And the angels which kept not their "first estate", but left left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgement of the great day.

Jude 1:7   Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

The angels first estate is heaven.  They left that estate to come here and corrupt men.  Satan is the chief.  He led them here to do what they did.  If he had done it himself, he would be locked up like them, but he is too smart for that, but not innocent.

After Jesus rose from the dead, he went and preached to these spirits in prison.

Don't forget these angels were deceived by Lucifer.  Jesus did not go there to get them to repent, but show his authority, and convict them.  We don't know what the conversation was, but they committed blasphemy of the holy spirit. A sin unforgivable.

1Peter 3:19   By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison,

1Peter 3:20   Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few,that is eight souls were saved by water.  

These are those angels from back then before the flood.

We have millions, maybe billions of fallen angels living amongst us on this earth.  This is their playground, but those ones who are in prison are not free to roam.  They will be released for a short while.  Maybe Christ was telling them this, giving instructions on what they can do or not do.

Rev 9:1   And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Rev 9:2   And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the the smoke of the pit.

Rev 9:4   And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

This is where they come out, when released, all except four of them.

and here next;

Rev 9:13   And the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

I will leave it as this for now,

tell me what other proof you need, and please be specific to make it easier for me to provide what scriptures you want.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

In Isaiah 26:14 says that the nephilim and their decendants  will not participate in the resurrection. And then we come to the mark of the beast, the bible states if you take the mark you loose your salvation and your going into the lake of fire. Is the mark of the beast more then just a MARK {Does it change your DNA and make you a nephilim very intro}

No, the mark is spiritual mainly, because in order to be granted right to buy and sell, one must agree to false worship to get it.

It would mean nothing if forced upon someone who refuses to worship the beast and his image.

It has nothing to do with changing one's DNA. See Daniel 3, that's the Old Testament ensample for idol worship in the end, involving the dragon of Rev.13 and "image of the beast" he is to setup in that idol worship.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

This thread really needs to be in the controversial forum, but since it has taken a few turns, it is just going to be closed.  If you wish to continue discussing real prophecy, feel free to start a topic that actually deals with prophecy.  If you want to discuss the what if's not found in scripture, this can do so in the controversial forum.