• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1984

The simple answer plainly is No, lol , cause no matter if one makes it a long answer or a short one, one still will end up with those two letter words! :)

I agree with you brother...... 

Rapture Doctrine invented by John Darby in 1830 AD - prior to this no one and I mean NO ONE ever spoke of a pre-tribulation. This is one area from many that Christians LOVE to argue about.

Yeah I've experienced that. Just coming out of an ongoing three year discussion among countless Christians addressing secret rapture.

Guest Fraudfinder

Through God's Word(s)... the Bible

Hi, 

I fear that someone will think I am full of pride and arrogance and I hope no one does. So here is the answer:

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

YOU SEE THE COLON AFTER THE WORD GOD..........RIGHT?

False prophets have a false spirit inside them and not the Holy Spirit.

Many thoughts inside our head we generate BUT MANY MANY thoughts are generated outside the body and put inside our mind. These ideas we are to test to see if it comes from God. RIGHT NOW PRAY.......... as soon as you are done ..... IMMEDIATELY an answer pops inside your mind..... IMMEDIATELY. Sometimes the answer comes before you speak the last word in your prayer. Now the answer is to be tested against the scriptures and you will KNOW if it is God who spoke to you. This can not work if you are running for your life...... (at least not for me) I must be calm, at peace, alone, (prayer is to be done in secret) give praise and thanks to the God, say the Lord's prayer as Jesus taught and then I ask of God what I want to ask. Works every time. Once you know how it becomes easier with practice.

I hope this helps someone.

Of course for the mentally ill which I doubt is here (could be though) I do not recommend the above procedure.... especially if you hear voices inside your head.  If you do please send me a PM.

EDIT LATER: I feel intimidated at this site. There are so many men and women of God here and I do not want one of them to think .... that I think trying to brag or act "Holier than thou". I have a lot to say at this site. I have been blessed with meeting the Holy Spirit - Face to Face in 1998 and I am sorry but I must tell this to everyone. Soon I will make a thread about this ...... this way it will reach more members. Also I died on 4 July 2012 guess what happened then? I had a NDE experience which I will share as well in another thread.

No longer do I have faith for I have seen.

EDIT - PART II - Anyone who says they have seen Jesus or the Holy Spirit - I warn you because I am sure there are millions of others who have seen him. Probably many at this site! If you have seen him send me a PM and describe him to me including the clothes, shoes, hair, eye color, his build and I will know if you are telling the truth.

God bless you all.  

Edited by Fraudfinder

If there isn't a pre trib rapture, keep in mind that the story is still the same, except that we all get "Left Behind".

That is so true! Then we come to once-saved-always-saved, LOL :beehive::bighug:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

And then of course we need to think about the Holy Spirit guiding us into all truth. So we, as the Body of Christ, will know the truth. Thus there will be a strong division between those who believe in the `maturing of the Christ`s Body,` & those who will `partner` with the world to try & save the system.

It will all become clearer as we move on, listening to the Holy Spirit with the right attitude, as we all know. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

If there isn't a pre trib rapture, keep in mind that the story is still the same, except that we all get "Left Behind".

I agree with the opinions at the end of TheBlaze article that there’s not a rapture in the sense of a pre-tribulation rapture, which apparently has been confused with the parousia.

"Hanegraaff said that he believes wholeheartedly that Jesus is returning, but dismissed the notion that Christ would come back for a rapture, then reverse course only to return again later during the second coming."

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

I believe in being caught up to be with the Lord, after my brothers and sisters, who had died before that time, go to be with the Lord first.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  249
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

A fav:

Isaiah 26:19-2- (NKJV) 19 Your dead shall live; Together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust; For your dew is like the dew of herbs, And the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter your chambers, And shut your doors behind you; Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, Until the indignation is past.

21 For behold, the LORD comes out of His place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; The earth will also disclose her blood, And will no more cover her slain.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

I believe Jesus is coming. We need to be ready when he comes. And agree with many here. But as far as rapture no. I believe there will be a tribulation and I believe Gods children will be protected. There is nothing to worry or be afraid as Jesus is always with us, never to forsake us.

Left Behind is a fictious book. It is listed as Christian Fiction and we all know how things turn out in movies.

My father-in -law used to say, "Don't go to hell due to a technicality." I have thought this many times about many issues that really do not matter as long as it doesn't affect our salvation and love for Christ.

I know some will not belive the way I do and that is ok. Just make sure Jesus is the center of your heart and life and trust Him in your guidance and understanding.

God bless you all.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

The simple answer plainly is No, lol , cause no matter if one makes it a long answer or a short one, one still will end up with those two letter words! :)

I agree with you brother...... 

Rapture Doctrine invented by John Darby in 1830 AD - prior to this no one and I mean NO ONE ever spoke of a pre-tribulation. This is one area from many that Christians LOVE to argue about.

Fraudfinder

Really, you do not know much about the Rapture.

Look at Scripture;

2 Thes 2...   Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the "day of the Lord" has already come.

Why were those Thessalonians  concerned that they had missed the "day of the Lord".  They new it was not the Second Coming they had missed, for all would have seen Christ at the Second Coming.  So what did they think they had missed?  It had to be the Rapture that they thought they had missed.  And when was this?  Before 51 A.D.  This is not an invention of Darby or anyone during his time.  This is a Pre-Trib position.

In Christ

Montana Marv