udx

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

This video is very educational about how history is repeating itself and how the Bible has all prophesied it.

I never knew about the back story of Islam until I saw the video, very intriguing indeed.

Tell me what you guys think, is this guy research legitimate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URzJlSIb124  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  67

This video is 1:06.52 long  :rolleyes:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Patience is a virtue.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

complex things if they are to be believed sometimes have to be lengthy......   if you summerise things important peope often won't believe it.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The portrayal of Islam is very accurate.

The Black Stone of Allah was definitely worshipped in Mecca long before Mohammed was born. A man name Qusay opened up Mecca to various Pagans and merchants who came there as a place of religious pilgrimage. It became , if you like, the first religious tourist centre and Allah was a start attraction. Although, until I saw this video I had no idea of Allah's origins before that.

Mohammed simply stole Allah as his own because it was the deity of Mohammed's own tribe, the Q'uaraysh. In fact even the festival of Ramadan pre-dates Islam. Muslims stole that as well.

Mohammed used to attack other Arab tribes during Ramadan, because it was traditionally a time of truce and surprise attacks would catch them unawares.

Islam is definitely Pagan despite any Muslim's insistence that all the other religions are Pagan.

During the time of the Haj (annual pilgrimage), Muslims circle the Black Stone anticlockwise (anticlockwise circling has always been a feature of heathen or Satanic ritual), then they will kiss the Black Stone if they get chance, a unhygienic practise which may explain why a lot of diseases are transmitted at the time of the Haj. I wouldn't be surprised if there is an Ebola outbreak there at some point in the future.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi udx,

I listened to the video & agree with most of it. I was taught that Islam was the final power over the world, many years ago. Thus it was good to hear that many people are now turning from the Revived Roman Empire teaching & realising that Islam is the power that is arising.

I believe that Babylon the city will be the world capital & house the Political, Economic & Religious aspects of government. So we will wait & see the details of this forming. I would like to hear the next in the series.

Thanks for posting it udx. Marilyn. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Patience is a virtue.

complex things if they are to be believed sometimes have to be lengthy......   if you summerise things important peope often won't believe it.

We do not approve videos unless they can be viewed in its entirety. For the most part, we do not have the time to sit through such a long video, hence the post by Nigel. Joe did, and he approved the video, but Joe does not have the authority to remove posts, so our brothers concern remained. Nigel is one of the most patient people I have ever met online, yet he lacks the time to sit through such a video, as I also lack the time to dedicate to watching videos of this length. That is why we have asked people to be patient when keep videos short, if possible.

God Bless.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I liked it it. He was pretty much talking about history.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Patience is a virtue.

We do not approve videos unless they can be viewed in its entirety. For the most part, we do not have the time to sit through such a long video, hence the post by Nigel. Joe did, and he approved the video, but Joe does not have the authority to remove posts, so our brothers concern remained. Nigel is one of the most patient people I have ever met online, yet he lacks the time to sit through such a video, as I also lack the time to dedicate to watching videos of this length. That is why we have asked people to be patient when keep videos short, if possible.

God Bless.

Most of the video's that I would consider important subjects are two to three hours long and people here will never see posted here.   Short five to ten minute videos seldom have the detail to validate or qualify what they are trying to get across.   They are too easily dismissed.

Just for the record