• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

So has the biggest killer of all, malaria (and is still the biggest killer today).

So no, Ebola is what it is, another nasty virus out of the jungles of West Africa. 

I have to agree.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Well, do the Republicans want to stop funding the CDC....    seems to me that they certainly have messed up a lot over the past three or four years.

Seems to me that instead of cutting funding we need to cut employment and restrict it to competent people.

Edited to add that we might first try and find some competent Republicans.

I have seen the cdc in action against an epidemic and they were at that time quite competent. 

Tonight I read an article where they told the second nurse who came down with ebola that it was ok for her to fly on a commercial flight despite her fever. The level of incompetence in the cdc now .... I really cannot put this in words. If this is not a deliberate attempt to infect our country with ebola than these people are the most incompetent folks ever. The cdc handles ebola in their lab. They supposedly know what to do about it. I am having a hard time believing they messed this up so badly. 

I am heartsick over this.

Hi ayin,

You mean, sometimes things just happen, like "accidentally on purpose?"

Yep, there certainly seems to be way too much incompetence going on here. Every time we turn around there's always another case of stupidity with this administration. There's no way all these issues can be coincidental in my view. Obama is getting away with murder, and frankly, I don't believe this nation can last another two years. There's no doubt in my mind, this puppet was brought in to be the destroyer.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,330
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Well, do the Republicans want to stop funding the CDC....    seems to me that they certainly have messed up a lot over the past three or four years.

Seems to me that instead of cutting funding we need to cut employment and restrict it to competent people.

Edited to add that we might first try and find some competent Republicans.

I have seen the cdc in action against an epidemic and they were at that time quite competent. 

Tonight I read an article where they told the second nurse who came down with ebola that it was ok for her to fly on a commercial flight despite her fever. The level of incompetence in the cdc now .... I really cannot put this in words. If this is not a deliberate attempt to infect our country with ebola than these people are the most incompetent folks ever. The cdc handles ebola in their lab. They supposedly know what to do about it. I am having a hard time believing they messed this up so badly. 

I am heartsick over this.

Hi ayin,

You mean, sometimes things just happen, like "accidentally on purpose?"

Yep, there certainly seems to be way too much incompetence going on here. Every time we turn around there's always another case of stupidity with this administration. There's no way all these issues can be coincidental in my view. Obama is getting away with murder, and frankly, I don't believe this nation can last another two years. There's no doubt in my mind, this puppet was brought in to be the destroyer.

I agree.......     I think it goes way beyond just this administration; as you say this puppet was brought in....    the progressive intellectual elite seem to have the idea that the human population is destroying the earth and needs to be seriously thinned out.   

There is another possibility though.....    Maybe Obama is spiritually a lot more than we realize and maybe is not some dummy stooge following orders.....   and that possibility is really more disturbing than being a dummy.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Content Count:  18,151
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  327

Dummy?Hes no dummy,................every single step is carefully calculated...IMO

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Dummy?Hes no dummy,................every single step is carefully calculated...IMO

People sometimes make a mistake.

The incompetent make several mistakes.

Only somebody who is doing it on purpose, can make mistake after mistake.

In other words - at what point does incompetence turn into willful neglect?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Content Count:  18,151
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  327

Thats right Oak

This is not an incompetent person who blunders mistakenly ,,,,,,,,

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

Well, we can start this November to make a change.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,330
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

can we?????

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

can we?????

:thumbsup:

I think the train already left the station.

Regardless, we should still do our duty to Vote!

Edited by Hindsfeet

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Well, we can start this November to make a change.

It would be great for the GOP to take control of the Senate. But last time they had control of both houses nothing meaningful seemed to get done then either. I think there is way too much corruption on both sides.

As far as the presidential election in 2016, good luck. I think the fat lady already started singing in 2012 when Obama-nation got re-elected. If there are any good candidates that run, you can bet the media will smear their names in the mud and we the people will once again be voting for the least of two evils. The elite will have their way, no matter who wins.

Don't be surprised if we have another Clinton vs. Bush scenario. Clinton is a progressive globalist, and the Bushes are a little bit more discreet, but don't forget daddy Bush was the first to push the new world order agenda.

Cheers