D. Masterson

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

If the end is near then what happened to the 1,000 years Satan is bound?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1984

Hi D masterson...If one takes the amillennial understanding view then it would be in accordance.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi D.Masterson,

Good question. I believe it is the end of the times of the Gentiles ruling the world.

`...Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.` (Luke 21: 24)

Marilyn.

Hi D.Masterson,

Good question. I believe it is the end of the times of the Gentiles ruling the world.

`...Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.` (Luke 21: 24)

Marilyn.

For me I was thinking about how Matthew's first comments framed what is estimated to be just shy of 1,000 year periods.   Then I found out that the dark ages started a thousand years after they crucified the Lord.  I found that interesting so I contacted those whom supposedly knew the math and was told somewhere between 2012 and 2016.  Now I can not see any way Satan has been confined in the history I have read, so I am thinking what is about to end is this present age.  Could this end of an age be leading into the age where Satan is bound?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Yes, the last week if the 70 weeks will soon be upon us.  Here is how I see it unfolding:

• There will be the opening of the seals, blowing of the trumpets and pouring of the bowls before Christ returns during the last week (7 years).
  • Christ rules during the millennium where Satan is bound for 1000 year.
  • Satan is let loose for a period for his last war with God
  • The end of the current heaven and earth.
  • The Great White Throne Judgment
  • The New Heaven and Earth is created.
  • The arrival of New Jerusalem.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The end of what.......   Too many people use that term meaning different things....   I would think you may get several different answers depending on what is being discussed when they say the end is near.....    Personally when I use the term I am speaking of the end of the times of the Gentiles and that happened in June of 1967.....   that's when we started the last generation.....   at the end of that, Jesus comes back and sets up the 1,000 years you mention and after that Satan is turned loose for a while and then the end of this world comes about.

Many ends in the future.

The end of what.......   Too many people use that term meaning different things....   I would think you may get several different answers depending on what is being discussed when they say the end is near.....    Personally when I use the term I am speaking of the end of the times of the Gentiles and that happened in June of 1967.....   that's when we started the last generation.....   at the end of that, Jesus comes back and sets up the 1,000 years you mention and after that Satan is turned loose for a while and then the end of this world comes about.

Many ends in the future.

interesting.  what sets the date of June 1967 for you and how many years are you setting for a generation?

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi D.Masterson,

For me the `fig,` tree generation started at 1948 & the Lord, as we know, said that that

`generation will not pass away till all these things take place.` (Matt. 24: 32)

And we can read that `all these things,` are the great tribulation. Now 2028 is their 80th birthday & that generation would soon be passing away. The Lord told us in the Psalms that 70 years was for man except by reason of strength it may be longer. So take 7 years off for Daniel`s 70th `week,` & there we have it, just around the corner.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Many ends in the future.

interesting.  what sets the date of June 1967 for you and how many years are you setting for a generation?

that is when Israel took Jerusalem and the gentiles are no longer trodding it underfoot. I have friends who believe that the last generation started in 1948

I lean more toward 67.    As for a generation, if you take all the generations from Abraham to Jesus and average them, it works out to be either 52 or 53 years each; adding the two together gives you a drop down dead date of about 2019 or so.   That's all pretty fluid though; I would think I should be more thoughtful of a concrete truck running a stop sign and taking me out maybe tomorrow on the way to church.

whatever, it's late, we got home from an Olivia Newton John concert and I'm kind of tired and sleepy

:thumbsup:

It

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. Zechariah 14:16-18

Passes

This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD's house shall be like the bowl's before the altar. Zechariah 14:19-20

In A Blink

Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 14:21

Maranatha~!