dan spong

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

......................I understood (in this dream)that our Lord was impressing on me that He abides in us & we bring with us His Holy Spirit wherever we go to gather with others in His Name,

,just remember that God goes with you,He is in you,,,you needn't go anywhere to find Him................keeping that in mind will always bring a positive,edifying ,encouraging & uplifting addition to the benefits of fellowship & corporate praise & worship,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Faith comes by hearing the Word of God,you begin each day at home,reading Gods Word & seeking an earnest & intimate ,personal relationship with Him.

With love-in Christ,Kwik

May the witness of two be great in your life as you are God's temple or church and he wants to walk and talk through you. Let Jesus live through your life and keep seeking him and never stop all the days of your life and you will find. Jesus said to seek and you shall find. Read and study the bible for yourself all the days of your life for it is the "living" written word of God himself. Within the bible you will find "instructions" on how to live a godly life pleasing to God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

OK well last night i was reading the KJV bible and was filling upset because i now i believe in god but just don't know what church to attend so i decided to say a prayer but not a normall one.

basicy i said "look, i dont know how to address you and i dont know which church is your true church that you set up, i need help, help me to understand you and what you want, just tell me what you want"

this was the first time that iv said a prayer and felt like i ment it.

anyway after about an hour i fell asleep and had a funny dream. i walked into a old style church, a large open one with seats, i sat in the middle and tryed to talk to god i found myself repenting of my sins and telling him how hard it was when my parents died.

anyway when i finished their was a priest sitting behind me and another larger woman and they got up hugged me and said "we will get through it because we are faimly"

i woke up and havent been able to get it out of my mind.

any ideas on the meaning??????  

Jesus is our high priest.... and He has your back

Amen, Mswright.  I was kinda thinking along this line that the priest, was Jesus the High Priest, and the women was the church who is the bride of Christ.  IMO, Hamelcat what you were dreaming of, in your repenting was coming to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord, the Priest was Christ the High Priest, and the woman was the Church.  When one accept Christ as Savior you are adopted into the Family of God.

My deepest apologizes, Dan has I called you by the wrong name, truly sorry for that mistake.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Praying you find a good bible teaching God fearing church!

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

there is no ritual to prayer.

you spoke to God as a friend, believing He heard you.

"this is the first time i ever felt like i meant it," you said.

God hears us when we speak from the heart. amen.

He is the only true Church and He is in the middle of our affairs.

Seek the Lord from your heart.

Pray from your heart.

He is the Head of the church, and He will direct your steps. amen

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/20/1982

have you been to a church before ??

I've left two churches .. for personal reasons ..

I'm now in one .. where God lead me to .. its great ..

as for the dream .. being in an old style church ay not be about the church architecture itself .. but rather your values ..

are you an "old school" person .. or an "old - fashioned" person ??

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

have you been to a church before ??

I've left two churches .. for personal reasons ..

I'm now in one .. where God lead me to .. its great ..

as for the dream .. being in an old style church ay not be about the church architecture itself .. but rather your values ..

are you an "old school" person .. or an "old - fashioned" person ??

sure i have been to church(es), lead by the Lord.

He is the only true Church. The Holy Ghost is the only true Teacher.

as for me, i am a child of God. I follow Him. amen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,244
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Thanks for sharing Dang Spong.

Praying naturally form your heart is what God is looking for from you.

The more you pray naturally from the heart, the more God is able to guide you.

Also reading the word of God found in the bible, is another way of God speaking to you.

Sometimes He guides you to read a passage of scripture that can help further deepen your understanding

and refine your soul and give you an answer to a certain question.

About the dream? what sense did you get from the dream?

Ask God what he wanted to show you from that dream.

The inner sense that you got from the dream, is the one to go by.

Also if someone else is trying to interpret your dream, if their interpretation speaks to your heart and further confirms your sense of the dream,

than it has been helpful.

Dreams can come from God, they can come for review, for clean up from current events,or past events, they come form "so they say" indigestion, they can also come form the enemy.

Also to add that you are part of Gods family:

John 10:27,28

27"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.…

The important thing that you mentioned is that you prayed to God in sincerity and from your heart.

That's all that God wants from us

a sincere relationship from the heart.

Then the Holy Spirit of God can then come into your heart, make a home in it and begin

working in your heart, restore, healing, guiding it.

And when you go the wrong way,

the Holy Spirit of God will nudge you, give you the sense that you are going the wrong way.

In the bible, Christ Jesus says that he will not leave us orphan or abandon us.

John 14:

Jesus Comforts His Disciples

14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Jesus the Way to the Father

Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”

23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

25 “All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

28 “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. 29 I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. 30 I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me, 31 but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

Edited by 1to3

Guest Teditis

I think that you found the Church... which is what is in our hearts, not printed over the

doors of some building.

Any church that understands the basic Gospel is a fine church to attend, the people

that greet you there will be the key for you to feel that it's the right one for you, see?

The local priest and congregation will, as MsWright says, be at your back and treat you

as the family member that you are.

If you don't get that type of feeling... move on try another place.

Be willing, also, to be a member of a family... that includes extending the love that you have

within yourself until it's an inconvenience, just like real family,

You're blessed, act on it.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  02/16/1974

there is no ritual to prayer.

you spoke to God as a friend, believing He heard you.

"this is the first time i ever felt like i meant it," you said.

God hears us when we speak from the heart. amen.

He is the only true Church and He is in the middle of our affairs.

Seek the Lord from your heart.

Pray from your heart.

He is the Head of the church, and He will direct your steps. amen

I agree. Amen. Welcome to the family!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I wouldn't put to much weight in your dreams, dreams are a way your body processes things its not able to during the day. Instead of trying to match your dream to a church you should focus on finding a church that is biblically solid and following God.