IGNORED

The Messiah

Augustine17

Guest shiloh357

Jesus is the Messiah that God chose to show The Way, and to deliver many out of the hand of the enemy. His death did away with the blood of the law to all who believe in Him, and He is alive forever. All who believe in Him have eternal life, and all of those who love him obey his commands. Jesus of Nazareth, however is not literally The Father, which is a title for His God, who is The God, the One and Only God OF ALL. He was with God in the beginning, and He was given authority over all that is created, and nothing that is created was created without The Word, and The Word became flesh and lived as a righteous one called Jesus of Nazareth many many years ago. He himself is the mirror of God's character; if you have seen The Son you have seen The Father. That is why it is expressed: And the Word was Him. He however, is not literally The Father, nor is such a thing stated in authentic scripture. The Spirit of Truth is subordinate to God, and is not literally God either. But the three are in agreement, for it is written:

7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree. - 1 John 5:7-8

We do not claim that Jesus is the Father.   Jesus IS God, however.   "God" or Elohim, Hebrew speaks to His essence or being.  "God" tells you what the Father is.   YHVH is the Father's Name and tells you who the Father is.    Jesus is God's Son, but is equally God. Jesus is not the Father, but is of the same substance, the same deity as the Father.   The Holy Spirit is not the Father or the Son, but He is also of the same substance, the same deity as both the Father and Son.  All three share the same divine attributes.   All three are co-eternal, all three are God but they are part of a hierarchy of authority.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.(Joh 1:1-3)

The Word (Jesus) was in the beginning.  The Word (Jesus) was with God.  The Word (Jesus) was God.   The Word is also the creator.  All things were made by Jesus (the Word) because Jesus is God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

What shiloh said :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

What shiloh said :thumbsup:

What everyone except you is saying  :thumbsup:

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Amen to what  Shiloh is saying !

Amen Fez Shiloh!

Amen  Jade !

The Word (Jesus) was in the beginning.  The Word (Jesus) was with God.  The Word (Jesus) was God.   The Word is also the creator.  All things were made by Jesus (the Word) because Jesus is God.

Rev 19:16

From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. 16And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/24/1975

Augustine,

Why is it that you have this issue with Jesus? Do you not realize you are operating in an antichrist spirit? I suspect you do , this is a game to you.

Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, The other thread was locked and this one pops up. Why is it that you continue to demean the one true God and bring him down to some silly intellectual level? You are completely and totally in error yet you continue to try to convince those of His fold He is not who He says he is.

God have mercy on your soul because I assure you, what you are doing is not only blasphemous, it is downright traitor ish. Are you really going to stand before Jesus Christ and say to Him, wait, what am I doing here, You aren't God. JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD God in the flesh, Immanuel. Almighty God, Everlasting Father His kingdom knows no end He is Messiah and He is everything, He is the creator of all things. Stop Blaspheming His name. Before Abraham was I AM . Jesus is GOD make no mistake

You WILL Give an account for it, and you better hope your silliness doesn't take one away from His fold , because continually insinuating Jesus is not God, Is only going to serve to destroy you. Wake up and repent for this wickedness

-Will

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-English.png

Hope this helps.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/24/1975

Nice onelight, Great depiction.

God bless you

-Will

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,256
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Luke 17:15-16 speaks of the 10 lepers Christ healed. And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned and with a loud voice glorified God, and HE FELL DOWN on his face AT HIS FEET, GIVING HIM THANKS.

John 20:28-29 And Thomas answered and said to Him "My Lord and my God!" Jesus said to him, " Thomas, because you have seen Me you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Jesus received worship, thanksgiving and praise. He did not rebuke those who did so.

Rev..1:17b-18 NKJV I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold I am alive forever more. Amen. And I have the keys of hades and of death.

And you don't think this is God????

Only the Holy Spirit can reveal to you Who Jesus is. If you do not have the Holy Spirit, you do not belong to Him.

Father God, Son God, and Spirit God are one, are equal, but have seperate functions. While on earth Jesus did and said nothing but what He saw the Father say and do. Now that He is back in heaven He has all power and authority in heaven and on earth. The Father has given Him a Name above all names. When you diminish the Son and the Holy Spirit, by doing so you also diminish the Father.

Please reveal what translation you use as well as what church doctrine you subscribe to.

The gnostics did not believe that Jesus Christ, The Word, and come in the flesh, among other things.. The christian gnostic cult in Alexandria Egypt changed the text of the Bible to better agree with their herecy. Perhaps you use one of those translations. You have failed to reveal what copywrited translation you quote from as required by law. Many of us forget to do this.