• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The awesome responsibility of faith comes from ingesting the Word of God into the s/Spiritual realty that outweighs
all that we have began in... case in point-> If you are drawn back into anything that we have began in after new
birth in Christ you are on a carnal trail that will end in fire, yet, you will be saved so as by that same fire...
1 Cor 3:12-15
12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be
      revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

KJV
We all understand the foundation to be Christ's fished work on the cross! Thus all that follows is the work we do

(or) not under the guidance of the Holy Spirit... I have studied this a great deal and we have up an to this point
(the body of Christ) missed the depth and realties that are here:
In hermeneutics we are, as the last of gleaning, to run our Scriptural ideals in a successive build from grammatical
to Historical forming a contextual that is to be sieved through the entire Word in a theological agreement of truth-
then to apply to period of time we are without violating what we hermeneutically determined ... This is proper Bible
interpretation for all times! Why we have failed above in the Scripture quoted is for your purview here
         Peter's testament to God's fire of testing is that it will totally burn all materials that exist upon this earth:

1 Peter 1:7
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with
fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

2 Peter 3:10-13
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with
a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein
shall be burned up.11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought
ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of
God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth
righteousness.

KJV
This should be of the sieve aspect in hermeneutics that truth of Corinthian passage should have been brought
through but somehow missed by the overwhelming influence of the system we are in (monetary worth in daily
barter of goods)... what this has done has allowed the chink in our armor, God has supplied, and many are
building upon a foundation of Christ that will be lost in Judgment Seat of Our Lord's assembly for rewards. The
s/Spiritual reality is thus:
       The value system of the world set forth in the era of the tower Babel was elevating a metal or rare rocks
above other more common things like hay wood or even the gleaned field of stubble all listed in the passage
of  1 Cor 3:12-15 leaving us to diverge from the proclaimed 'all that God made was good' unto a system of fallen
man and prince of this world's design... this is best seen in the widow's mite where the value system of the all that
was there was not the value system the Lord used!  When the things of this world are not considered worthy of
God's keeping,  (anything gold thru stubble) ,but in Spiritual Love we give because we have nothing else and
expecting nothing in the giving of the material itself ->then and only then can it be released into the eternal keeping

of Jesus our Lord for the beauty of the Spiritual eternal keeping upon His righteous judgment!
Love, Steven

Edited by enoob57

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. – John 15:18-19

John 15:18-19

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. – John 15:18-19

John 15:18-19

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

While I agree that we are not of this world as in not of those who do not recognize Jesus as Lord of Heaven and Earth,  I believe that America is meant to be given unto those who do believe.  This is God's Country as far as I am concerned.  It is being taken away due to unbelief. 

While I agree that we are not of this world as in not of those who do not recognize Jesus as Lord of Heaven and Earth,  I believe that America is meant to be given unto those who do believe.  This is God's Country as far as I am concerned.  It is being taken away due to unbelief. 

Hi Gary, as I can see it this whole world is Gods world and we all need Him so desperate ,it,s us who turned away , God will heal this world if we return to Him and some day all Nations will bow their knee and God will heal the land and make it all new!

As for for now we're in the world ,not of the word and need to tell people the so separately needed gospel message..

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Hi Gary, as I can see it this whole world is Gods world and we all need Him so desperate ,it,s us who turned away , God will heal this world if we return to Him and some day all Nations will bow their knee and God will heal the land and make it all new!

As for for now we're in the world ,not of the word and need to tell people the so separately needed gospel message..

He gave it to Adam and Adam gave it to satan.... God will not take it back till the millennial kingdom.

He gave it to Adam and Adam gave it to satan.... God will not take it back till the millennial kingdom.

Amen...some day brother every knee will bow..too bad a lot of people want to wait that long  :(

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

All nations will come against Him... including America.  It's what is mentioned as the antichrist spirit that takes hold of all nations to make war against Israel (Christ return). All nations will come against Jesus while He returns to save Israel and the world from being destroyed.

Anyone, whose names aren't written in the book of life will give heed to the Antichrist. Daniel was correct by sharing that there must first be a big fall away. That's underway in full force!

Edited by 7thseal