ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

As far back as I can remember, every Presidents choose people who followed their agenda.  It would be refreshing to see someone choose people from both sides of an issue to cover all the bases instead of people who just agree with each other. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I'm glad you said that ncn just as a reminder to people why I don't say what I really think.....      Just so you will know, I'm not really stupid about what's going on in my country.

Many of us curb our tongues when it comes to the news.  We all, as you, keep apprised to what is going on, but have decided to keep our opinions to ourselves when it comes to posting here on this site.  It is so easy to get caught up in the emotional factors that come from things we don't like, and after awhile, regret what we have posted ... guilty by experience.

while that is true, there are many people who really don't understand what's going on......   and someone needs to tell them but can't....    I don't think people understand how close we are to loosing our constitutional government here......   and when it goes here, the whole world goes with it.   and it kind of hurts not to be able to bluntly tell folks about it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I believe that those who follow Obama see nothing wrong in what he does or believe.  They do so with eyes wide open, even when they are standing in dark places.  From what I have read, if you don't want a leader who accepts Islam, you are prejudice and a hater.  For many, they care more about how others see them than what is right.

What we, those who follow Christ and know scripture, have to not forget is that the world will become a much darker place before Jesus will return.  Expect things like this to happen, even though we don't like it or agree with it.   We, of all people, should not be shocked as the world gets worse ... yes, even in the US.

Sounds about right. Was not surprised either.

Guest shiloh357

Politicians cannot have an honest discussion about anything due to the fact that they are, every day, required to sell themselves to the American people.   When your job is based solely on public image and public opinion, then every word, every gesture and every nuance is under the microscope and all you are doing is trying to make it through the next election.  Politics, anymore, is all about getting re-elected. 

In that environment, telling the honest truth, no matter how unpleasant or inconvenient, is impossible.  That is why the kind honest conversation we need to have about Islam will never happen.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

I heard a portion of the  American Islamic reaction toward the meetings and they were saying something along the lines of getting it right when in comes to "extremist" religious violence because Islamic extremism only accounts for 6 % of religious extremism in this country, the man repeated that frase " only 6% in this country" a number of times. They are questioning the emphasis on "Islamic extremism"  Maybe it's because we have a very hard time finding the "Lutheran extremists". I'm not sure when people will wake up or where the line is that says it's to late but it's the same pattern over and over because it works for them.    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

the truth IS out there....... :whistling:

the truth IS out there....... :whistling:

yeah, but sometimes the BS gets pretty deep getting to it.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

This is pathetic, truly...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

There is nothing we can do about it but keep praying to God to give this country back to us. But however, the time is very short and we need to be ready for Jesus. Always be looking out and up.