IGNORED

Does the man of sin meet the requirements to be Islamic?

Serving

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

To the OP

He will be an Islamic Caliph who will confederate the factions of today's Islamic Middle East

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

Right here you say horns only ever mean kings. But if you read verse 22 it clearly says four 'kingdoms' arise out of the Grecian kingdom. Those four kingdoms are represented by the four horns that stood up after the great horn was broken. Not my words. Gabriel's. You are not smarter than Gabriel so you do not have the truth in this. A person that lacks understanding always thinks in black and white. Such a person cannot understand that situations and priorities change. This is your level of understanding, less than basic when it comes to prophecy. If the great messenger of God says that the ram's horns are kings, they are. When God tells Gabriel to say to Daniel the great horn between the goat's eyes is a king, then it is. When that same God tells the very same Gabriel to tell Daniel the prophet that the four horns represent kingdoms, THEN THEY REPRESENT KINGDOMS. If any one says anything different than this they lie and do not hear from God.

I see you still can't rebuke my evidence,  a lot of talk, but very little substance .. and you presume I can't see what you are saying? LOL .. oh boy.

Anyway, when you get over your latest rant, wipe your chin and try to listen okay, this is the last time I try to open your eyes because I don't need to suffer your silly little insults any longer so I'm just going to shut you down because I'm not required to put up with your shenanigans after the second admonition, let alone whatever number we're up to atm !!

I've been very patient but enough is enough.

TELL ME  :

When the GOAT's horn was broken, and 4 notable one stood up for it .. TELL ME .. was that goats HEAD also broken off?  :huh:This is meaningless. Nothing in Daniel 9 talks about heads. This is just more thrashing about to distract from the truth.

WAS IT ?  :unsure:

NO it was NOT. :blink:

HELLO !!

LEARN to SEE :

1> That GOAT still had it's SAME HEAD okay .. got it .. ONE head ..

2> ONE head where ONE big horn gets broken and REPLACED .. you don't replace horns with heads okay, that is sloppy discernment at best. Are you making a point? I see no conclusion.

WHAT? You're trying to tell me that 4 heads popped out of that goats ONE broken horn .. 4 heads springing out from between the goats eyes ??  LOL .. yeah right !!  .. who's ADDING to scripture now huh?Post the quote where I said anything remotely like this.

4> The 4 heads are contained within the Leopard imagery, NOT the Goat imagery okay .. you are making beginners mistakes so stop accusing me of falseness when I'm having to point out the basics to you okay !! Sheeeeesh. Again, post the quote where I said anything remotely like this. 

You need to focus more, because you are missing the simple things ..

Perhaps some day in the future you MIGHT just begin to discern that God has a LINGO & a STYLE all of His own .. and then you will be able to discern that God does a switch in verse 22, how He finishes off the previous verse in the first half of verse 22 for CONTEXT, about those horns He was EXPLAINING  in verse 21.. and then .. mid point of verse 22, He switches to the KINGDOMS !! Yes i know. This is what I said from the beginning. You are hijacking my words now that your own previous position is proven untenable. I'm the one that told you all this several times.If you would like I can go back to all the previous posts and prove what I said. I can also repost your opposition at the time to show how you have changed positions.

God does this kind of bait & switch all the time in His prophecies .. He does it to confuse the proud you know .. and the scorners.

Anyway, like I said, I'm over your insults and am done speaking with you until you learn to hold an adult conversation without all the teenage frothing at the mouth silliness.  

I'm not saying I'm calm and well behaved all the time but I don't 'froth'. I'm sarcastic and difficult at times, sure.

Go fix your obvious mistakes and then maybe we can talk when you've grown some more .. and that's saying it nicely. Of all the arrogance I have ever seen you sure take the cake. Fully convinced of your own superior intellect, insight, and wisdom, you can admonish me to mature and fix errors when you steal my words?

What are you even talking about? Can't you just deal with the fact you're wrong about this? The goat's head means nothing in this scripture. There is no goat head mentioned in this passage in question. We are in Dan 9, no where else. I'm going to keep it simple. You need to stop convoluting this discussion and listen to scripture. Look below:

16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel,(Much wiser than Serving) make this man to understand the vision.

17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid,(A lesson Serving should learn) and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation:(Pretty easy to see this is for the end) for at the time appointed the end shall be.

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.(This is saying the ram with two horns is Media and Persia)

21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.(I know this is a hard one for you, but here is a big change likely to mess with you. Let me know if I should slow down if you get lost. This is saying the Goat is  the king of Greece(Wow! You mean an animal is a king? When will the craziness end!) and the horn is a king. What? An animal can represent a king and a horn too? Whoa! Maybe a horn can represent a kingdom too.)

22 Now that being broken,(The great horn is broken.) whereas four(This would be four horns) stood up for it, four kingdoms(I don't know how you can deny that right here the scripture of truth says the four horns that stood up for the great horns are KINGDOMS. I think maybe you're far too smart to understand this.) shall stand up out of the nation(Here scripture says the four horns stand up out of the NATION, not out of the first king), but not in his power(Again, not out of Alexander but out of the nation of Greece).

So there we have it. Hope you understand and align yourself with the truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I'm going to be honest here and tell you I've not read this thread yet, but I just wanted to come out quickly and let you know I absolutely feel the antichrist will be Islamic and definitely not Roman or European. I love Hal Lindsey for getting me excited to believe way back when, but I believe he missed this one. Look to Islam for the answers of who the bad guys are. 

I will read this thread in its entirety I promise, when I get some time. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

I'm going to be honest here and tell you I've not read this thread yet, but I just wanted to come out quickly and let you know I absolutely feel the antichrist will be Islamic and definitely not Roman or European. I love Hal Lindsey for getting me excited to believe way back when, but I believe he missed this one. Look to Islam for the answers of who the bad guys are. 

I use to read hal Lindsey, but get away from his books, he has been teaching false teachings for decades, I finally saw he was a fake, he knows how to write books though and sell them He has made a lot of money, but I would not follow him any where ,for he has things that will get you off of the real Jesus in the bible,

he does not talk about the love of God, only the events, you will see it,

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

That's interesting, because the governments of the world are getting their back up against Islam's political or military forces. We know that there are hypocrisies and deceptions in war, but these are global trends which we can see. But I don't see that as the fulfillment of Rev 17:16, the destruction of the whore which rules the kings of the earth, she is the Antichrist, no? And if Islam is the AC, then what is its mark? And if it is a beast, where is it mentioned in prophecy?