• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

The apocraphy books are definitely not biblical. I'm not sure if reading them makes you a heretic, but if your not careful you can be led astray by them as many are heretical in nature.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

Jesus Christ is the Living Word of God.

If the Word of God is His voice, how is Jesus Christ the Living Word of God?

Edited by Kan

Guest Teditis

Jesus was created by the Word of God and then spoke only the things God gave to Him to speak.

Ergo, He is the Word... both literally and figuratively. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Jesus was created by the Word of God and then spoke only the things God gave to Him to speak.

?  DO you see Jesus as a created being/entity and not God who has no beginning nor an end ?

Guest Teditis

?  DO you see Jesus as a created being/entity and not God who has no beginning nor an end ?

I see Jesus as being born of a Virgin, God spoke that pregnancy into being... in that sense He was created.

I see Jesus as being born of a Virgin, God spoke that pregnancy into being... in that sense He was created.

That points only to his earthly ministry, what about the rest?

Guest Teditis

God is One in essence and Three in nature... Christ IS God and always has been.

(Do you grill every one like this?)

I am not grilling anyone.  I am just asking a question I had from what you wrote. When you said "Jesus was created by the Word of God", I was, and am still a bit confused.  You see, the statement sounds like Jesus created Himself or the Father is seen as the Word of God and Jesus was a created being.  

Now my turn.  Are you asking me this in such a manner because of my position or do you respond to others in such a manner when they inquire about something you said?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

It is a mystery, and perhaps a diversion from the topic, so I'll say what the answer entails, even though I cannot really understand it, but the scriptures have clues everywhere.

The Son - Jesus Christ creates the medium and the place for the Word of the Father to be expressed, in essence Christ makes the time and place for the universe, and the times and creations within the universe as well.

The Father speaks what should be, the Son determines when it is done, and the Spirit facilitates how it should occur, as soon as the Word is spoken - things are generated into existence through incredibly powerful processes. In our case, the solar system took about 144 hours.

The Word contains all the power of the Father for creation, which the Son transforms into making a universe, and the Spirit ensures that every event that has been, exists presently, will happen and could happen is accounted for. It is impossible for the universe to exist without All Three.

In Genesis it is viewed in reverse - the Spirit moved (prepared) upon the Waters (the medium created by Christ's resignation to) the Father, who said "let there be Light." 

Light > upon the Waters > produces creations > which bring happiness to God.

The Word has no effect to the universe without Christ, so He is called the Word of God. But He is also called God Himself, because no one could receive or carry the Word of God except One equal with Him, because the Word contains all the power of God to create. And neither can anyone mediate that Word except One equal with God - the Spirit.

The same principles of action occur in salvation.

Christ is the Word of the Father made available and suitable for us, and the Spirit mediates between the human being and Christ.

The Father grants light, power and grace, which is given to Christ in behalf of humanity, and distributed for maximum effect by the Holy Spirit.

Which also happens in reverse, the Spirit takes our thoughts and prayers towards God and refines them, which are presented by Christ as something valuable from His own creation to the Father.

The relationship between God and man is a beautiful and noble exchange of love, a royal setting, where honor and humility reign in both parties, and between themselves. Only the best is spoken of us in heaven, we would be shocked if we knew how uncouth and blind we are.

The key to creating the universe lies in the resignation or obedience of One of the Godhead to the Other, or Christ to the Father. Without this there cannot be a universe.

So the Bible talks about the Word of God associated with meekness, and not with brute unrefined force.

The universe is upheld by the meekness of Christ, which is a reality and not just a trait of character, because His Almighty resignation of power causes an infinite vault suitable for the eternally powerful Word of God to be able to settle like dew on the grass, so that creations can emerge. Without this sublimation of power, everything - the entire universe would be burned up with an infinitely bright flash before we could even blink an eye.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I am not grilling anyone.  I am just asking a question I had from what you wrote. When you said "Jesus was created by the Word of God", I was, and am still a bit confused.  You see, the statement sounds like Jesus created Himself or the Father is seen as the Word of God and Jesus was a created being.  

Now my turn.  Are you asking me this in such a manner because of my position or do you respond to others in such a manner when they inquire about something you said?

I think it was a reasoned question and do not see any "grilling"?

I would also like to know the answer to Alan's question?