IGNORED

Ad saying 'Killing Jews is worship' will not be banned from Ne

other one

Guest shiloh357

If the sign said,"killing African Americans is worship"   what would happen???    If it said that "killing Muslims is worship"  what would be the response???    If it were aimed at any other race or ethnicity, it would be called racism.

But plug the Jews into the equation and "eh...  it's okay, no big deal." 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Nope it telling people what Islam really is. And it should make you angry.

Jihadists don't need someone to prod them to kill Jews, it's part of their religion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

Reverse psychology?I think the ad is wrong.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

shilo357:  I would agree with you.  This judge would most likely say it's okay to shout fire in a crowded theater.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,718
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

thats actually legal to I believe. . . right or wrong, messages of this should be legal. the judge made the right call. Is the add stupid, and dangerous? yes. But the government stepping in and telling us what we can and cannot say, is wrong. If we can only say what is intelligent, its not truly free speech-its facism. Its extremely hypocritical as well, the minute we limit what one can or cannot say, intelligent or not, we leave the realm of free speech. Free Speech is by definition free-you limit it in any capacity, and it is no longer free.

Guest shiloh357

No, it is not protected speech.  The judge made the wrong call.   If this had been about any other race, no one would have stood for it.  Yet you can encourage or praise the act of  murdering Jews, and suddenly that's protected speech??  

Yeah, not buying into that. 

Free speech is defined by the Constitution.   Free speech, as defined by the Constitution  is the freedom to protest and criticize the government without fear of reprisal.    We have turned it into something that the founders never intended.   They did not intend that free speech should include incitement or encouraging murder.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,718
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

your logic is lined up. if it had been any other race, and the judge DIDNT make that call, he would have messed up then. It does show hypocrisy on his part-but true free speech says regardless of race, that should be allowed. not something the government should get involved in. The fact that they limit it with anywhere else is the problem.

I don't see anywhere, in the first ammendment, where it says we can limit speech in any capacity. You can't say "the founding fathers didn't intend this" because you don't know. The text doesn't say anything of that.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free excercise thereof; or abdridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

I don't see anything in there that would limit this, the only thing I see is if it did actually incite a riot or other violent demonstration-but so far that hasn't happened yet, and you can't say it will. You don't know the future. Nor, should any american be advocating the limiting of anyones freedom of speech-regardless of race or religion. That is the very definition of unconstitional. People have the right to be  stupid. If you don't allow them that right-then you might as well throw that constition out the window, because your throwing freedom out the window.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Pamela Geller's organization AFDI made this ad.  She is the only person out there, that I know of, that is trying to alert the US to the danger we are in with the muslims slowly colonizing the US.  Her organization is trying to raise awareness in the US, that even moderate/peaceful muslims believe that killing jews is worship of allah, because he commands them to.

Guest shiloh357

Pat,

I think you would sing a different if you and your family were the ones on the receiving end of that.  If sign said, "killing patriot and his family is worship"  I doubt you would blow that off as "protected speech."

I know if it were me,  I would be filing a lawsuit over something like that and I would suing socks off of whoever said it.