Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,657
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Is it always in the perfect will of God to heal every person of any illness / disability 100%  of the time?

Discuss...

Obviously not.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Healing isn't something we "claim."   That's not in the Bible.   Healing is not promise to all believers.  God has never promised that everyone can or will be healed in this life.  

God must have two different wills. One for Heaven, one for Earth. Someone should have told Jesus this in Matt 6. 

Guest shiloh357

No, the fact is that it is not God's perfect will for people on earth to always be healed.  There is no healing in heaven, because there is no sickness there.     God does not necessarily will that someone get healed.  Sometimes He heals, but sometimes he doesn't and that is his prerogative.    God heals some and for others he has a different plan through which to show his glory.

I believe Christians should claim more healing than they do tho, and more people would be healed if they did this. Seriously, is it so hard a thing to do? It is quoting a bunch of words and expecting. Not difficult. Eventually God may even provide an answer that something in until the natural will cure you, or go to THIS doctor, or something. Why can't we have faith in that area too?

Jesus certainly has not changed, bore the curse of the Law, never turned one person down for healing. Never said now, now, God is just mysterious in all his ways, perhaps God is letting you be sick to get some twisted form of Glory, unable to get it else where. It could be God is building charter in you. You just never know what God may do.

We certainly need to call those things that be not as though they are, say we are the healed and side with the word. Certainly natural studies show people survive things being positive that the doctors said could not be cured, how much more staying in line with something God said.

Thing with God is we are the seed of Abraham through Christ Jesus, and have covenant of promise that not matter sickness, poverty, family issues, whatever. God is our helper, and our defense, He shields us under his wings, and we are more than conquers through Him that loves us. 

Last thing that should come out of our mouth is that God may not want to help, after all, some folks don't get healed, so we should believe that......... never should enter our mind, or come out of our lips.

Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. 
(Psa 3:2)

We know what type of people that say that. I won't be in that crowd. 

Guest shiloh357

There is nothing in the New Covenant that guarantees healing, prosperity or whatever.   Jesus redeemed us from the curse of the law.  He did not bear the curse.   The curse of the law is spiritual death and separation from God.   Jesus redeemed us from that, but did not die spiritually himself.    Jesus did not die to make people rich or healthy.  He didn't die so they could have big cars and big houses or fancy suits.  

Jesus did not gives his life to satisfy your petty carnal lusts.   He died to save us from sin and death and to give us eternal life.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I believe Christians should claim more healing than they do tho, and more people would be healed if they did this. Seriously, is it so hard a thing to do? It is quoting a bunch of words and expecting. Not difficult. Eventually God may even provide an answer that something in until the natural will cure you, or go to THIS doctor, or something. Why can't we have faith in that area too?

Jesus certainly has not changed, bore the curse of the Law, never turned one person down for healing. Never said now, now, God is just mysterious in all his ways, perhaps God is letting you be sick to get some twisted form of Glory, unable to get it else where. It could be God is building charter in you. You just never know what God may do.

We certainly need to call those things that be not as though they are, say we are the healed and side with the word. Certainly natural studies show people survive things being positive that the doctors said could not be cured, how much more staying in line with something God said.

Thing with God is we are the seed of Abraham through Christ Jesus, and have covenant of promise that not matter sickness, poverty, family issues, whatever. God is our helper, and our defense, He shields us under his wings, and we are more than conquers through Him that loves us. 

Last thing that should come out of our mouth is that God may not want to help, after all, some folks don't get healed, so we should believe that......... never should enter our mind, or come out of our lips.

Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. 
(Psa 3:2)

We know what type of people that say that. I won't be in that crowd. 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Corinthians 12:7-9 “So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations,a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

John 9:1-3 “As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him.”

Roman 10:17

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

There is nothing in the New Covenant that guarantees healing, prosperity or whatever.   Jesus redeemed us from the curse of the law.  He did not bear the curse.   The curse of the law is spiritual death and separation from God.   Jesus redeemed us from that, but did not die spiritually himself.    Jesus did not die to make people rich or healthy.  He didn't die so they could have big cars and big houses or fancy suits.  

Jesus did not gives his life to satisfy your petty carnal lusts.   He died to save us from sin and death and to give us eternal life.

But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee
(Deu 28:15)

Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed
(Deu 28:59-61)

Isa 53:3  He is despised, and left of men, A man of pains, and acquainted with sickness, And as one hiding the face from us, He is despised, and we esteemed him not.

Isa 53:4  Surely our sicknesses he hath borne, And our pains--he hath carried them, And we--we have esteemed him plagued, Smitten of God, and afflicted

So redeemed from the curse of the law by which disobedience brought all manner of sickness and problems, Jesus only Redeemed us from the spiritual separation from God, not the effects of the curse?

You claim Jesus did not "Bare" the physical effects of the curse, but what the heck being redeemed from something mean?

You also go into a thing about fancy suites, and cars, big houses, you seem to have an issue focusing here, and certainly you don't have to wear a suit, live in a big house or even drive a car. That is not the topic here.

Ride a bike if you like, but You have no scripture that says Jesus only half did the job stopping the curse in our life.

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich
(2Co 8:9)

Now you keep reading here and find out Paul was talking about abundance, and what a man has and does not have. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

John 10:10

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

KJV

some miss out on life because of their unbelief and some miss out of life abundantly because of their unbelief. Jesus was the healer of all healers but could NOT heal some for their unbelief.

Mark 6:5-6

5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

KJV

Matt 13:58

58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

KJV

John 10:10

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

KJV

some miss out on life because of their unbelief and some miss out of life abundantly because of their unbelief. Jesus was the healer of all healers but could NOT heal some for their unbelief.

Mark 6:5-6

5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

KJV

Matt 13:58

58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

KJV

Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. 

When evening came, they brought to Him many who were under the power of demons, and He drove out the spirits with a word and restored to health all who were sick. And thus He fulfilled what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah, He Himself took [in order to carry away] our weaknesses and infirmities and bore away our diseases. [isa. 53:4.] 
(Mat 8:16-17)

Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment], yet we [ignorantly] considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy]. [Matt. 8:17.] But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole. 
(Isa 53:4-5)

Now some say that by his stripes we are just healed spiritually and not enough power left to be healed physically. However, the Holy Spirit connects the scripture for us and we can clearly see it is physically healing and deliverance from the enemy, By His Stripes we are healed.

Now how some just ignore the Holy Spirit comparing scripture for us, is the real spiritual mystery. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

No, it's not, but that's beside the point.     The question is whether or not it is God's will to heal, or not.

I understand the question,

Is it God's will that everyone be saved?